Will The Democrat party field a Traditional pro American Candidate Again?

The only people who I see panicking about transgenders are sexually insecure men.
Where do you see these panicked, men. I say you made that up, you are a lousy filthy liar.

I am sure, the 14 year old girl who was raped in the bathroom of her school by a transgender, panicked, and now lives in depression and shame, because of the policies you advocate for.

And I am sure, all the women champion athletes that are losing to transgenders, they certainly panicked when the democrat transgendered "woman"/man was allowed to compete as a woman.

This includes a candidate for Congress, Senate, or Potus, who will oppose the squad, who will oppose anti-Americanism, who will oppose the big lie that there is white supremacy in America, who will oppose the “400 years of slave” propaganda line, and who will oppose BLM?

Or Will we continue to only have Democrats who support the radical feminist, radical LGBT and radical BLM political agenda, which is harmful to all Americans. Clearly our economy is really bad right now. We have record homelessness in America. High drug addiction rates, 100,000 Americans dying each year from drugs brought over the border illegally, not to mention the drugs that we already have in the country.

What will it be? Will we ever have another JFK?

I think the answer is yes I don’t think that this will continue for long this anti-Americanism. It just is not sustainable. People are seeing it because it’s hitting their pocketbook… I’m not sure how long it will take, but I do believe in the future in America we will see the Democratic Party return to its roots of greatness and pro Americanism.
This is where what you want interferes with your perception of reality.

Not gonna happen.

The democrat party has been co-opted by Marxists. Any democrat candidate who ostensibly espouses traditional American values and culture is still held captive by the party’s Marxism.
So the short answer to your question is ‘no’. Not until the party is liberated from Marxism. And that can’t happen as long as the party controls the messenger (media).

or maybe that is what happens when the "deep state" really hates you,

Wouldn't know, stupidity? I don't understand why anyone who isn't a millionaire supports the GOP.

The only people who I see panicking about transgenders are sexually insecure men.

Except, no, they aren't.

States check death certificates on a monthly basis to remove dead voters. Even in Chicago.

What keeps the Democrats ahead is that the REpublicans are only the party of white, straight males, and we are only 30% of the population.
There are lots of republicans that are women, black, legal hispanics, damn get out of the basement once in a while. Anyone with a 401k retirement loved the trump years vs what we have now.

There are lots of republicans that are women, black, legal hispanics, damn get out of the basement once in a while. Anyone with a 401k retirement loved the trump years vs what we have now.
Yeah, after he rode the Obama economic wave for three years, the Covid crisis during 2020 caused the worlds economies to turn down. 2023 saw a record stock market, and 401K plans that invested mostly in the market also had significant gains. Overall it was a good year for 401K's and the Stock Market.

If you dont know why so many women are in the Republican party, it is your stupidity, which claims it is stupidity.

The reason women are in the republican party is because republican men are mostly good, honest people that encourage women to be in politics.

Again, if you dont understand the reason non-millionaires are in the GOP, it most likely is stupidity on your part.
No, no, no. You see, they get people like you upset about guns or abortions or gays or some other issue, and then they turn around and screw over the working class to benefit the investor class.

And you dumb fucks keep falling for it.

No, no, no. You see, they get people like you upset about guns or abortions or gays or some other issue, and then they turn around and screw over the working class to benefit the investor class.

And you dumb fucks keep falling for it.
no, no, no, you see, I am not upset about guns, abortions, or gays.

But dumb fucks like you love to imagine what we think and do, and you are always wrong, which makes the democrat party the party of bigots

Where do you see these panicked, men. I say you made that up, you are a lousy filthy liar.

I am sure, the 14 year old girl who was raped in the bathroom of her school by a transgender, panicked, and now lives in depression and shame, because of the policies you advocate for.

And I am sure, all the women champion athletes that are losing to transgenders, they certainly panicked when the democrat transgendered "woman"/man was allowed to compete as a woman.

Uh, you mean the 14 year old who was already in a relationship with the gender fluid boy, and previously hooked up with him twice before in that bathroom?

And how much of a "Champion" can you really be if a mediocre male athlete can run or swim faster than you?

Meanwhile, REAL women have to worry about being turned into unwilling breeding machines, or having it be okay to be paid 80% of what a man makes, or being sexually harassed by the boss because her avenues of redress have been limited.

no, no, no, you see, I am not upset about guns, abortions, or gays.

But dumb fucks like you love to imagine what we think and do, and you are always wrong, which makes the democrat party the party of bigots
I voted Republican all the way up until 2008. I know EXACTLY how you people think.

Then one day, I woke up with a massive salary reduction, a busted 401K and an underwater mortgage while the rich got bailouts.

Anyone who is still a Republican after 2008 is a moron.

Uh, you mean the 14 year old who was already in a relationship with the gender fluid boy, and previously hooked up with him twice before in that bathroom?
No, I mean the 14 year old girl that was raped by a teenager/man wearing a dress. How can the democrat party be so reckless with the lives of children.

And how much of a "Champion" can you really be if a mediocre male athlete can run or swim faster than you?

Meanwhile, REAL women have to worry about being turned into unwilling breeding machines, or having it be okay to be paid 80% of what a man makes, or being sexually harassed by the boss because her avenues of redress have been limited.

.........................."Meanwhile, REAL women have to worry about being turned into unwilling breeding machines, or having it be okay to be paid 80% of what a man makes, or being sexually harassed by the boss because her avenues of redress have been limited."

What century are you living in joe? Medieval times? 1502? Where are these breeding farms you're talking about? Over the past two centuries, childbirths have declined worldwide.

PS. You need us to gather the posse and jump in the stargate to extract you off the deep south democrat plantation?

Last edited:
I voted Republican all the way up until 2008. I know EXACTLY how you people think.

Then one day, I woke up with a massive salary reduction, a busted 401K and an underwater mortgage while the rich got bailouts.

Anyone who is still a Republican after 2008 is a moron.
You people? I know how exactly, you and the democrat party think, it is stereotyping and bigotry.

The Dow was at 30K when Trump slithered out of the White House.

It's at 37K now.

You should love what Biden's doing.
yet, ROR under Trump was 63.3%, still in single digits for blundering Biden. YTD is negative under Brandon. I lost over $400k 6 months after Joe was in office and I have not recovered that loss yet. anyone that thinks we are better off is a fucking idiot and should be put down

Yeah, after he rode the Obama economic wave for three years, the Covid crisis during 2020 caused the worlds economies to turn down. 2023 saw a record stock market, and 401K plans that invested mostly in the market also had significant gains. Overall it was a good year for 401K's and the Stock Market.
OMFG, Obama gave us small single digit returns and then with ACA grew our debt that keeps getting bigger each year, God what a fucking dumbass you are. Please get out of the basement

OMFG, Obama gave us small single digit returns and then with ACA grew our debt that keeps getting bigger each year, God what a fucking dumbass you are. Please get out of the basement
After being handed an economic disaster and having to deal with a Republican Party hell bent on making him a one term wonder regardless of the consequence to the average Joe of their obstruction in the recovery, it's a miracle that we had record breaking and steady growth for years after the recession was averted.

No, I mean the 14 year old girl that was raped by a teenager/man wearing a dress. How can the democrat party be so reckless with the lives of children.
Link or it didn't happen.

yet, ROR under Trump was 63.3%, still in single digits for blundering Biden. YTD is negative under Brandon. I lost over $400k 6 months after Joe was in office and I have not recovered that loss yet. anyone that thinks we are better off is a fucking idiot and should be put down
So it's Biden's fault you can't manage your portfolio?

What century are you living in joe? Medieval times? 1502? Where are these breeding farms you're talking about? Over the past two centuries, childbirths have declined worldwide.
Not nearly enough, the world is still overpopulated. And the religious crazies just want us to make more.

Forum List

Back