Not Very Presidential

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The worst and rudest President in our lifetime.

This is also an important topic that needs to be discussed. I want to give BS Filter credit for this thread since his thread was closed for not posting two sentences of his own. Biden and his collective claim that they do not insult American voters and yet they are constantly calling people MAGAs and far right extremists. But, they don't insult voters or the American people.

This is also an important topic that needs to be discussed. I want to give BS Filter credit for this thread since his thread was closed for not posting two sentences of his own. Biden and his collective claim that they do not insult American voters and yet they are constantly calling people MAGAs and far right extremists. But, they don't insult voters or the American people.

I do not necessarily agree, but thanks for doing it right.

Once one is a candidate or office holder calling another a name or nickname is a sign of weakness.

The motherfucker said he would beat up Trump.

How Presidential is that? Biden is human trash.

giphy.gif

Maybe we should decide the election by a physical fight between Biden and Trump. Winner gets to be president. And, Biden will be allowed to wear his depends during the fight.

why do you not want to allow Trump to wear his, that is pretty rude.

Maybe we should decide the election by a physical fight between Biden and Trump. Winner gets to be president. And, Biden will be allowed to wear his depends during the fight.

The “not Presidential” bullshit was just politics. The Extreme Biden Cult Fucks never cry when Biden is not acting “Presidential”.

EL CULTO DEL BIDEN ES MAS PUTA.

Last edited:

Uber DEm supporter Jamie Diamond called Biden out on this. Chanting MAGA MAGA MAGA is going to lose him votes. I hope his campaign doesn't listen to Diamond and others,

Dimon: I wish the Democrats would think a little more carefully when they talk about MAGA. You know, and if you travel this country. The country’s unbelievable. … People are growing. They’re hungry to grow. They’re innovating. It’s everywhere. It’s not just Silicon Valley. So we’ve got this great hand.

But when people say MAGA, they’re actually looking at people voting for Trump, and they think they’re voting, and they’re basically scapegoating them, that you are like him. But I don’t think they’re voting for Trump because of his family values. If you just take a step back, be honest. He’s kind of right about NATO. Kind of right about immigration. He grew the economy quite well. Tax reform worked. He was right about some of China

[They also need to ditch that DEI hire of a press secretary - she's a complete embarrassment]

Uber DEm supporter Jamie Diamond called Biden out on this. Chanting MAGA MAGA MAGA is going to lose him votes. I hope his campaign doesn't listen to Diamond and others,

[They also need to ditch that DEI hire of a press secretary - she's a complete embarrassment]
I don't know why we even need a press secretary. They are all just shills for whatever president we have. They tell us only what they want to tell us, don't tell us what they don't want us to know, twist the facts, deflect from the question, and cover up. We are just total fools if we think "the press" is informing the public of what is going on. They are only telling us what they want to tell us, nothing more.

I don't know why we even need a press secretary. They are all just shills for whatever president we have. They tell us only what they want to tell us, don't tell us what they don't want us to know, twist the facts, deflect from the question, and cover up. We are just total fools if we think "the press" is informing the public of what is going on. They are only telling us what they want to tell us, nothing more.

Karine Jean-Pierre is a total dingbat, but John Kerby knows better and is evil for supporting a President who is murdering US troops

I disagree. If they are honest, they do perform a valuable function of informing the press of what is going on wrt policy and other things in the WH. Do they put a positive spin on things? Absolutely.

This one though, has no problem telling baldfaced laughable lies - like the latest - that Texas LEOs prevented Border Security from saving the Mexicans that drowned. Complete lie.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
I disagree. If they are honest, they do perform a valuable function of informing the press of what is going on wrt policy and other things in the WH. Do they put a positive spin on things? Absolutely.

This one though, has no problem telling baldfaced laughable lies - like the latest - that Texas LEOs prevented Border Security from saving the Mexicans that drowned. Complete lie.

Leftist media lies are first page and their retractions because they lied are buried

I do not necessarily agree, but thanks for doing it right.
This gets right to the heart of the American divide that's becoming wider and more vicious. Americans in Texas don't want to even be near those from California, and vice versa. l

This is the reason why threats of secession are so prevalent.
Neither side understands that it's next to impossible on account of procedures that must take place at the UN.

Don't ask me, learn for yourselves.

This loathing for the other side's president is indicative of the hate that stirs up extremists who are dreaming of secession.

The title of the thread doesn't even suggest which side's president, but that's not important.

Forum List

Back