The problem is not the American people. It is the politicians, Hollywood and the media.

Most want the lowest prices and the best quality, and those require large businesses to ensure economies of scale.
It's a balancing act. We want the products and services of big business, but we don't want the 'big rich' running our lives. What to do. :dunno:

As for me I buy older used cars. That'll fix those auto magnates. :biggrin:

Last edited:
The problem is with those that can't tolerate others not agreeing with them. These folks think they themselves know the truth that the other side can't see and want to control what those on the other side can read, see and hear. It's those that base their favoritism of media on who is telling them what side they want to hear.

I myself would point to the enormous 10 to 1 wealth gap and disproportionate social conditions but hey, to each their own intellect.
Wealth begets more wealth. Blacks have to start at the beginning just like most everyone else has done. There's no quick fix.

Agreed. I recall a few movies and television shows that were clearly left-wing motivated. Like a recent series on Showtime called the “First Lady” I believe . Even Michelle Obama was offended by it and it was dropped after one season. They had Michelle Obama using the N-word in that TV series. What an embarrassment to American history.

I can think of a number of films over produced with a big budget that failed to recoup even half of its budget. Left wing type films with BLM elements. Clearly the American people don’t want this but it’s being put on us.

I think that Hollywood was way better even in the 1990s I think of the lethal weapon film series that was fun. We need something like that again.
yd88hac6ucnc1.jpeg

It is the American people fault ultimately.

Real, true, average middle class Americans that love America far far far outweigh politicians, people in media and Hollywood. They are in separate places but we are everywhere.

It's our fault because we allow them to do with they do. If American society all said we won't call men pretending to be women women, we don't won't let blacks be racist towards whites, we won't tolerate crazy people and criminals running free, we won't tolerate an open border and so on, all of that shit would last about 72 hours before it was shut down. But we don't do that, some do, but not enough. That's why they continue to step on us because we allow them to.

If a criminal keeps breaking into someone's home every night to steal shit and the owners just sit and watch guess what? They will just keep coming back over and over again until the home owners do something.

And we all own America, but we just keep letting them come in and steal America away one piece at a time

It is the American people fault ultimately.

Real, true, average middle class Americans that love America far far far outweigh politicians, people in media and Hollywood. They are in separate places but we are everywhere.

It's our fault because we allow them to do with they do. If American society all said we won't call men pretending to be women women, we don't won't let blacks be racist towards whites, we won't tolerate crazy people and criminals running free, we won't tolerate an open border and so on, all of that shit would last about 72 hours before it was shut down. But we don't do that, some do, but not enough. That's why they continue to step on us because we allow them to.

If a criminal keeps breaking into someone's home every night to steal shit and the owners just sit and watch guess what? They will just keep coming back over and over again until the home owners do something.

And we all own America, but we just keep letting them come in and steal America away one piece at a time
Because you're a nation of cuckolds and you always will be so long as the only action you take is watching. :funnyface:

Because you're a nation of cuckolds and you always will be so long as the only action you take is watching. :funnyface:
Criminality, including government criminality, is baked into the American cake. There is little that can be done about it.

Forum List

Back