Biden regime social credit system?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Now, this is GatewayPundit"....

I'm not going to pretend I visit the site unless someone else points it out because they at least embellish stories and they've lost credibility getting things wrong. They at least make no effort to appear "unbiased" like ALL OTHER bed wetter agitprop known as the main stream media which only a cultist will argue is anything but left of center. To those drooling buffoons, FOX is the Glenwitz station.

Now we all know this data is tracked, and the feds are as into it MORE THAN all the corporations on earth combined, because the FEDS TRACK THEM TOO.

Here is what I don't get. A Team HATES B Team and vice versa. We all distrust gov't at some level. Bed wetting filth hate it, conservative rich people hate it, poor people gate their mommy, libertarians...

There are a whole lot of PEOPLE IN GOV'T that have the entire institution so fucked up it can't SERVE ANYONE very effectively, except for people who own elected whores. Why do ANY OF US TRUST THIS BEAST? It eats ALL OF US. Not just the moonbats, not just the patriots.

• Banned
I hope that's enough content so that chickenshit petty cock suckers can't abuse their "authority" again.

Really sucks when people turn shit around on you.

Now, this is GatewayPundit"....

I'm not going to pretend I visit the site unless someone else points it out because they at least embellish stories and they've lost credibility getting things wrong. They at least make no effort to appear "unbiased" like ALL OTHER bed wetter agitprop known as the main stream media which only a cultist will argue is anything but left of center. To those drooling buffoons, FOX is the Glenwitz station.

Now we all know this data is tracked, and the feds are as into it MORE THAN all the corporations on earth combined, because the FEDS TRACK THEM TOO.

Here is what I don't get. A Team HATES B Team and vice versa. We all distrust gov't at some level. Bed wetting filth hate it, conservative rich people hate it, poor people gate their mommy, libertarians...

There are a whole lot of PEOPLE IN GOV'T that have the entire institution so fucked up it can't SERVE ANYONE very effectively, except for people who own elected whores. Why do ANY OF US TRUST THIS BEAST? It eats ALL OF US. Not just the moonbats, not just the patriots.
People need to be in Leavenworth for decades for this breach of the First Amendment. It won’t stop until there’s pushback

• Banned
People need to be in Leavenworth for decades for this breach of the First Amendment. It won’t stop until there’s pushback
I think it's time we motivate our state governments to do exactly that. Texas is just starting too, but it's literally going to require the arrest of federal agents obstructing state officers and the federal government engaging in violence that incites other states to join the resistance. The states can easily over power the feds. It's not even close when the infrastructure is maintained locally, the stockpiles are protected locally, and the equipment is operated locally.

The bed wetters and elite masters are playing the same stupid games every other group of elites play before the butler turns off the breaker.

I think it's time we motivate our state governments to do exactly that. Texas is just starting too, but it's literally going to require the arrest of federal agents obstructing state officers and the federal government engaging in violence that incites other states to join the resistance. The states can easily over power the feds. It's not even close when the infrastructure is maintained locally, the stockpiles are protected locally, and the equipment is operated locally.

The bed wetters and elite masters are playing the same stupid games every other group of elites play before the butler turns off the breaker.
They will just throw their limitless money at them.

Easy Peasy.

How is this not authoritarian?

Are the Extreme Biden Cult Fucks ok with a Republican President doing the same thing on terms like PROGRESSIVE, OBAMA, Biden, BUILD BACK BETTER, DEI, ESG?

SEEMS FAIR.

Last edited:
They will just throw their limitless money at them.

Easy Peasy.
Too easy.

Thus effective, problem solved. No constantly expanding less effective bureaucratic empires that waste increasing sums of cash staffed by increasing quantities of oxygen thieves. That's a win for everyone EXCEPT freaks of nature like this...
1705587514237.png

Gateway Pundit pulling your chain again. Does this never get old?

So you did not read the letter from Jim Jordan to Mr. Brishoff?

What does the text of that letter have to do with the outlet reporting on it?

You are better than this. Dont be a lazy piece of shit and just blast the outlet.

COMMENT ON THE JIM JORDAN LETTER.

So disappointed in lazy fucks like you.

Well it's pretty clear that Biden & Co. hates America no matter what media outlet reports on it.

It will be nice to get someone in the WH that does not hate me and go out of their way to hurt all of us.

It's pretty clear you're too stupid to be one person. You want to elect Trump who LOATHES the USA and everything about it. Trump thinks YOU'RE a "loser", a "mark", someone he can manipulate because you're stupid.

I used to tell my kids that when you lie to someone, you're telling them "You're stupid" to their face. A liar thinks you're SO stupid, you won't know they're lying. That's Donald Trump. They guy who lies to you about everything because he thinks you're so stupid, you'll believe him. And he's right.

Trump KILLED over a million Americans with his failed covid response, and he crashed the economy. And you want to bring re-elect him because you think Joe Biden hates you.

Trump is right about you. You really are that so stupid that Trump can tell you anything and you believe him.

You are better than this. Dont be a lazy piece of shit and just blast the outlet.

Why would we comment on anything in the Gateway Pundit, which is unlikely to be true? Why would we waste time reading Russian propaganda and lies?

Why are you wasting our time?

It's pretty clear you're too stupid to be one person. You want to elect Trump who LOATHES the USA and everything about it. Trump thinks YOU'RE a "loser", a "mark", someone he can manipulate because you're stupid.

I used to tell my kids that when you lie to someone, you're telling them "You're stupid" to their face. A liar thinks you're SO stupid, you won't know they're lying. That's Donald Trump. They guy who lies to you about everything because he thinks you're so stupid, you'll believe him. And he's right.

Trump KILLED over a million Americans with his failed covid response, and he crashed the economy. And you want to bring re-elect him because you think Joe Biden hates you.

Trump is right about you. You really are that so stupid that Trump can tell you anything and you believe him.
Tend to your own knitting Hoser.

Fund better sources. When one starts as that one does there is no incentive to read it.

Jim Jordon will pull your chain also.

Gateway Pundit pulling your chain again. Does this never get old?

How about YAHOO NEWS reporting an article from THE HILL?

You are so lazy. Its sad.

How about the HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE WEBSITE?

You are intellectually lazy to simply blast the outlet.

How was Gateway Pundit lying about the letter. Explain.

How many more Americans will Trump kill with Covid if he gets back in power?

:auiqs.jpg:

Well it's pretty clear that Biden & Co. hates America no matter what media outlet reports on it.

It will be nice to get someone in the WH that does not hate me and go out of their way to hurt all of us.
But Biden says he wants to unite us. He doesn't hate you. He wants you to come over to his side so that he doesn't have to hate you.

Forum List

Back