Will the Catholic Church Crash And Burn?

Dude/dudette. You REALLY need to get a grip on your hate.
One good thing that has come from reading all your venom is I have begun to look at my own extremism. But yours grows more & more venemous as time passes and at times borderlines on real threats.

Take a chill pill & do a bit of self reflection

Eat shit, scumbag.

Why don't you think about WHY people hate you as much they do

Worthless piece of shit
I don't know anyone that hates me lol. And I never said anyone hates you. What I said was you need to check yourself.
You used to offer debatable discussion & content worth reading. Now just the rants of a teenage boy

The Pope is promoting peace, charity and brotherhood as is his mandate, if the Church fails it will be for something other than actually exemplifying the teachings of Jesus Christ.

church attendence is up in all faiths.
Christianity faces sharp decline

Christianity faces sharp decline as Americans are becoming even less affiliated with religion - The Washington Post

Pew: Christians decline while 'nones' increase

Pew Christians decline while nones increase

You are responsible for the maintenance of your own soul, pull the log out of your own eye before pointing out the speck in your brother's eye.

Eat a dick
I think that's exactly what the Pharisees said to Jesus when he told them the same thing.
You think that because you're a numbskull.
So you are a defiant hypocrite too who does not have the capacity for self examination? We all knew that already.

You are responsible for the maintenance of your own soul, pull the log out of your own eye before pointing out the speck in your brother's eye.

Eat a dick
I think that's exactly what the Pharisees said to Jesus when he told them the same thing.
So you are a defiant hypocrite too who does not have the capacity for self examination? We all knew that already.
You are a flaming leftist douchebag without the ability to read and comprehend.

No, the Catholic Church isn't crashing and burning. They are also the largest charitable organization in the world. Though they are not prefect they have done far more good then bad.

Eat a dick

You can tell that from the screen name it uses

Eat a dick
So tell us, Mr. expert theologist, what Jesus actually meant by his figurative attack on religious hypocrisy if he didn't say that we should examine our own faults before pointing them out in others.

His Assholiness is marking the beginning of the end for the Catholic Church.

Scumbags like this; when they appear on the scene, are the surest sign of the depths of the disease infecting the body.

The Church is done. It might take another 200 years for it to go away -- But it's finished.

the secularists have won.

Good. The sooner we can go about cleaning up this planet, the better.

It's not gonna be pretty when it starts.

you and I usually agree, but you are very wrong on this one. Religion provides the basic rules of human civilization. without those rules, and the laws that come from them, humanity would be in chaos

Okay...... I'm waiting for where we disagree :dunno:

you said that the secularists have won, I disagree

Eat a dick
So tell us, Mr. expert theologist, what Jesus actually meant by his figurative attack on religious hypocrisy if he didn't say that we should examine our own faults before pointing them out in others.
I'm not a Christian, moron. So I really dont care.
I do care that the head of the largest Christian church in the world is making kissy-kissy with murderous thugs.

So much for the RW saying the separation of church and state doesn't exist in the Constitution. This really cracks me up...it truly does.

You beat me to it.

When its convenient, they want religion to stay in the churches but when they want to take basic rights away from people, they start thumping again.

Also note, the usual hiding behind the childish name calling when they know they're wrong.

:rolleyes:

I do care that the head of the largest Christian church in the world is making kissy-kissy with murderous thugs.
Ok then since you are not a Christian and are ignorant of Christian theology then I will give you a pass. I on the other hand have studied the bible extensively and can tell you clearly that the Pope is following the mandate of his office and faith and doing much to refresh the image of the church he leads.

The new Pope is certainly making a reputation for himself. After slamming the system, capitalism, that has done more to lift people out of poverty in 200 years than the Church has done in 2000 he has gone on and coddled Castro, an avowed communist, and now Abbas, a known terrorist.
Is the Pope some kind of "Manchurian candidate" of the Left, intent on bringing down the Church? I know JPII is rolling in his grave with this one.
Pope Francis calls Palestinians Abbas angel of peace - BBC News
Jesus Christ preached helping the poor so I don't think Francais I is redacting the Bible as he goes. I think it's the capitalist-Christians who are redacting the Bible as THEY go instead. How long has it been since you've cracked open the Book or darkened the door of a church?

The biggest blow to the Catholic Church was the torpedo the gay activists shot into their heart back in 2013. That was a set-up that unseated the first Pope in 700 years. The one thing the Catholic Church always had over its followers was the appearance of unshakeable authority. That was undone in 2013 by an orchestrated coup of the lavender arm of the Dark One.

It's hard to respect and turn to a father for advice when he cowered before the villiage idiot in a challenge. I think that if nothing else was the most fatal blow to the church.

The Catholic Church has always been about tithing and charity and redistribution of wealth from the fortunate to the unfortunate. What planet have you been living on all your life?

Ok then since you are not a Christian and are ignorant of Christian theology then I will give you a pass. I on the other hand have studied the bible extensively and can tell you clearly that the Pope is following the mandate of his office and faith and doing much to refresh the image of the church he leads.
Which part of the Christian Bible advocates coddling murderers and terrorists?

I love it how the lefties jump all over the Pope like he's a rock star when he feeds their own stupid beliefs. But when he affirms priestly celebacy and bans on birth control he's out of touch.

And you'd have us believe that is not the way you act towards people that you agree with on some issues and disagree with on others?

lol

I love it how the lefties jump all over the Pope like he's a rock star when he feeds their own stupid beliefs. But when he affirms priestly celebacy and bans on birth control he's out of touch.

And you'd have us believe that is not the way you act towards people that you agree with on some issues and disagree with on others?

lol
Fuck off, asshole.

why? do you hate peace?

The Catholics once had a 'rule' that you could not translate the Bible into English. People were executed for not obeying that 'rule'.

Is that what you're talking about?

That had less to do with translation than it did with the Protestant Reformation.

You really are a stupid and dishonest piece of shit

You've done an excellent job of pointing out a distinction without a difference.

"Religion provides the basic rules of human civilization. without those rules, and the laws that come from them, humanity would be in chaos."

that's what the other poster said.

Heresy was against the 'rules' too, and people were executed for it.

What, again, is the fascination with letting religion rule?

Forum List

Back