Moses, Jesus, Muhammad

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
I speak of the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

Moses, Jesus (peace on them) and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) are prophets of God Almighty (who is, by the way, above any form of humanness). They are among the greatest of all human beings, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) being the greatest of all human beings.

The purpose of Moses was to guide his followers to love of God. The purpose of Jesus was to guide his followers to bliss. The purpose of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is to guide his followers to absolute love and intimacy with God and to perfect and complete bliss. "Is" and not "was" because Muhammad is the last of all prophets, the Seal of the Prophets, so that his mission continues on until the end of times.

"I am the slave of the Qur'an, if I have a soul
I am the dust under the feet of Muhammad, the Chosen One"

Rumi

Who are the saints of Islam ? Like the prophets, the saints of Islam fly in the air, walk on water, visit the heavens as they wish, say "be" to anything and it will be, etc...They come at each century after Muhammad and his Companions until the end of times, because Muhammad is sent as the last of all prophets, he is the Seal of the Prophets. Therefore, after Muhammad and his Companions, there are no more prophets but there are the saints of Islam, until the end of times. Rumi was one of those saints of Islam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumi

Good reply MaryL although I do have respect for Moses and Jesus , still , I like your reply !!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Arabi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ja'far_al-Sadiq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabia_Basri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayazid_Bastami
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shafi‘i

These are links about some saints of Islam (may God have mercy on them). Islamic sainthood is the continuation of prophethood.The saints of Islam are like the prophets, flying in the air, walking on water, visiting the heavens as they wish, saying "be" to a thing and it will be. They come on earth at every century after Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them), until the end of time, because there are no prophets after Muhammad. Muhammad is sent as the last of all prophets. He is the Seal of the Prophets. So Islamic sainthood is a continuation of the prophethood of Muhammad and of prophethood simply.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Arabi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ja'far_al-Sadiq
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabia_Basri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayazid_Bastami
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Shafi‘i

These are links about some saints of Islam (may God have mercy on them). Islamic sainthood is the continuation of prophethood.The saints of Islam are like the prophets, flying in the air, walking on water, visiting the heavens as they wish, saying "be" to a thing and it will be. They come on earth at every century after Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) and his Companions (may God be well pleased with them), until the end of time, because there are no prophets after Muhammad. Muhammad is sent as the last of all prophets. He is the Seal of the Prophets. So Islamic sainthood is a continuation of the prophethood of Muhammad and of prophethood simply.
All of these but Al Shari'i are Sufi. I thought the Sufi was not consider part of true Islam by Sunnis.

Forum List

Back