Will Sarah Palin ever stop whining?

Sarah Palin hates her 'sexist' Newsweek cover. Does she really?
Los Angeles Times - ‎11-18-09
Former beauty queen and right-wing party girl Sarah Palin is all bent out of shape about her sexy pose on the cover of "Newsweek.
I still want to know why she was wearing pantyhose with her running shorts? Looked like she was wearing two pairs, her legs had that two pair of pantyhose sheen.

palin-newsweek.jpg

I would exercise with her......

Sarah Palin hates her 'sexist' Newsweek cover. Does she really?
Los Angeles Times - ‎11-18-09
Former beauty queen and right-wing party girl Sarah Palin is all bent out of shape about her sexy pose on the cover of "Newsweek.
I still want to know why she was wearing pantyhose with her running shorts? Looked like she was wearing two pairs, her legs had that two pair of pantyhose sheen.

palin-newsweek.jpg

And yet her poor supporters wonder why mainstream America just can't take her seriously....

Yank,when I look at that pict Van Halens "hot for teacher" keeps runnin thru my head..... so she can't be all that bad.

Who cares if she was being controlled by the McCain campaign? I' don't. I wish she would stop blaming others for her own failures and just get a life.

When will the left quit being obsessed by someone they keep telling us is unimportant? I can not even remember the names of the guys that ran with Gore and Kerry. Why? Because they were not important to me. here we are a YEAR after the election and you dumb asses are STILL making thread after thread about a woman you claim is completely irrelevant and unimportant.

You told us that no one talks about Gore and Kerry anymore...and here you are talking about them....And I'm guessing you are lying about Leiberman and Edwards too.

God Yank. Palin isn't running for anything and hasn't said she will. In fact, according to her its not on her radar. Awfull lot of energy being expended ragging on a non-candidate. Gosh. Wonder what would be said about someone who actually is in the running.

palin-newsweek.jpg

And yet her poor supporters wonder why mainstream America just can't take her seriously....
I am not mainstream America but one reason I can't take her poor supporters seriously, is how much they cried about how clothes don't matter when she was criticized for wearing haute couture and when she poses in active wear and the photos are used for a cover shot they cried about that too. `:cuckoo:

The title of this thread is a classic in its portrayal of Libtard unabashed viciousness and HYPOCRISY.

Using the National Media, the Lib's mouthpiece, bash a person with a never-ending plethora of unconscionable lies, 1/2 truths and blatant distortions against her and her family that no other political figure in America was ever subjected to ........ then indignantly, with a righteous air, blame the victim of "whining" when the victim sets the record straight regarding the scurillous vomit.

The title of this thread is a classic in its portrayal of Libtard unabashed viciousness and HYPOCRISY.

Using the National Media, the Lib's mouthpiece, bash a person with a never-ending plethora of unconscionable lies, 1/2 truths and blatant distortions against her and her family that no other political figure in America was ever subjected to ........ then indignantly, with a righteous air, blame the victim of "whining" when the victim sets the record straight regarding the scurillous vomit.
Oh, quit treating her like she's some Saint Margaret Mercy or something.

George W. Bush AND FAMILY were attacked just like Palin. Some didn't have very kind words for Laura, and I remember the Bush family being depicted as "dysfunctional" or whatever because the daughters liked to party a lot.

She's NOT the first public figure (well, private now) to be personally attacked, and she won't be the last.

:eusa_boohoo:

The left has been collectively shitting themselves over a persn they claim is irrelevant.. How stupid are they?

Olberman's an idiot and a liar.... I ignore him. Problem solved. They should try it.

Using the National Media, the Lib's mouthpiece, bash a person with a never-ending plethora of unconscionable lies

That's what the left does, they have no plausible argument so they attack, smear and defile. It is their M.O.

You have to admit, though, she's pure entertainment.

The women is awesome. I have never laughed so hard in my life. It is disturbing that 20% of American actually would vote for her. You gotta wonder what is wrong in the schools.

Don't get me wrong, I'd let her clean my bathrooms but I would not hire her for anything more challenging than that.

Forum List

Back