Will Sarah Palin ever stop whining?

Who cares if she was being controlled by the McCain campaign? I' don't. I wish she would stop blaming others for her own failures and just get a life.

When will the left quit being obsessed by someone they keep telling us is unimportant? I can not even remember the names of the guys that ran with Gore and Kerry. Why? Because they were not important to me. here we are a YEAR after the election and you dumb asses are STILL making thread after thread about a woman you claim is completely irrelevant and unimportant.

Who cares if she was being controlled by the McCain campaign? I' don't. I wish she would stop blaming others for her own failures and just get a life.

When will the left quit being obsessed by someone they keep telling us is unimportant? I can not even remember the names of the guys that ran with Gore and Kerry. Why? Because they were not important to me. here we are a YEAR after the election and you dumb asses are STILL making thread after thread about a woman you claim is completely irrelevant and unimportant.
So tell me. what exactly is relevant and important about her?

It's so funny that you would bring this up--when you have elected the biggest man-child whinner President in the history of the United States :lol::lol: Who always gets a micro-phone & stage to blame others, even trying to censor certain media outlets, whom disagree with his policies.

Therefore--Palin has every right to defend herself in the court of public opinion also.

$promised-jobs.jpg

Last edited:

It's so hipocritical for you to bring this up--when you have elected the biggest man-child whinner President in the history of the United States :lol::lol:

View attachment 8745

Maybe she should have been VP, imagine how good kleenex stocks would have done :rofl:

I am not the one that keeps making thread after thread about her, perhaps you should tell US what is so important about her that after a year you are still obsessing over her like this?

She is not running for any office, she is not currently IN a publicly elected office. Yet you and the rest of the Liberals on this board spend day after day creating thread after thread on Sarah Palin and then INSIST she is both unimportant and irrelevant.

Here is a clue dumb ass, if she really is as unimportant to you as you claim, as irrelevant to you as you claim, we would not see thread after thread about her, because you WOULD NOT ACTUALLY CARE.

I am not the one that keeps making thread after thread about her, perhaps you should tell US what is so important about her that after a year you are still obsessing over her like this?

She is not running for any office, she is not currently IN a publicly elected office. Yet you and the rest of the Liberals on this board spend day after day creating thread after thread on Sarah Palin and then INSIST she is both unimportant and irrelevant.

Here is a clue dumb ass, if she really is as unimportant to you as you claim, as irrelevant to you as you claim, we would not see thread after thread about her, because you WOULD NOT ACTUALLY CARE.
Why do you read so many threads about Sarah Palin? Is she that important to you?

Why do you read so many threads about Sarah Palin? Is she that important to you?

I love to open these Sarah Palin threads and point out the absolute idiocy of you liberals claim she is Unimportant and Irrelevant to you. Once again dumb shit YOU keep making the threads.

I love to open these Sarah Palin threads and point out the absolute idiocy of you liberals claim she is Unimportant and Irrelevant to you. Once again dumb shit YOU keep making the threads.

I have to admit that I too, like the retired gunny, check these threads for pure entertainment from the idiocracy most contain.

Only because YOU keep posting in them. :lol:

Forum List

Back