Will Sarah Palin ever stop whining?

Sarah Palin is everywhere right now. Have you noticed that? This week, Sarah Palin is going to appear on “Oprah,” “Good Morning America,” “ABC World News,” “Nightline,” “Sean Hannity,” and “20/20.” During all her appearances, Palin will talk about how the media won’t leave her alone.- Conan O'Brien

[SIZE=+1]Going, Going...Aren't you gone yet?[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Sarah, do you really think that anyone gives a shit about what catfights you had with whom in the McCain camp? No honey, we still don't care. The only people who will read, and care about what is contained within your book are the people who voted for McCain and defended you. They are just looking for ANY reason to justify the brain fart that made them think you were, in any way, qualified and competent to do this job. They can read all about how you were manipulated and duped by everyone who you came in contact with. Now pay attention here, Sarah. If you are THAT easily swayed and manipulated, do you REALLY think that you are capable of dealing on an international level?
palin-crap-fiction.JPG

Sarah Palin hates her 'sexist' Newsweek cover. Does she really?
Los Angeles Times - ‎11-18-09
Former beauty queen and right-wing party girl Sarah Palin is all bent out of shape about her sexy pose on the cover of "Newsweek.

So is all the ladies from the view including Whoppi, and Barbara Walters. If you happen to be a father to a girl you should be too. That was done as a denigration and condescension of women in politics from a '" good ole boy network." If they do it to a conservative woman they can do it to a liberal woman and Hillary did not have a real good time with the press either. They attacked Palin and her kids much worse, but Hillary did not get an easy time of it.

Obama is the only who sailed through everything without anyone asking him about his qualifications for being President, and he is the one who had the least of these two women.:lol::lol:
I thought they did it to show her using the flag as a prop. But tell me, how can a picture she posed for be sexist? I imagine if Biden posed modeling running shorts, etc...they'd use that, too.

Former beauty queen and right-wing party girl Sarah Palin is all bent out of shape about her sexy pose on the cover of "Newsweek.

So is all the ladies from the view including Whoppi, and Barbara Walters. If you happen to be a father to a girl you should be too. That was done as a denigration and condescension of women in politics from a '" good ole boy network." If they do it to a conservative woman they can do it to a liberal woman and Hillary did not have a real good time with the press either. They attacked Palin and her kids much worse, but Hillary did not get an easy time of it.

Obama is the only who sailed through everything without anyone asking him about his qualifications for being President, and he is the one who had the least of these two women.:lol::lol:
I thought they did it to show her using the flag as a prop. But tell me, how can a picture she posed for be sexist? I imagine if Biden posed modeling running shorts, etc...they'd use that, too.

It's not the picture she posed for that is sexist...it's the choice that Newsweek made in using it...wait...wtf am I trying to explain this to you for? You can't see things objectively.

It's not the picture she posed for that is sexist...it's the choice that Newsweek made in using it...wait...wtf am I trying to explain this to you for? You can't see things objectively.
Yeah...it didn't make any sense to me either.

Who cares if she was being controlled by the McCain campaign? I' don't. I wish she would stop blaming others for her own failures and just get a life.

When will the left quit being obsessed by someone they keep telling us is unimportant? I can not even remember the names of the guys that ran with Gore and Kerry. Why? Because they were not important to me. here we are a YEAR after the election and you dumb asses are STILL making thread after thread about a woman you claim is completely irrelevant and unimportant.
YOu guys remembered who Lieberman was during this last election and who Edwards was when he cheated on his wife.

So tell me. what exactly is relevant and important about her?

Why don't you tell us??? Hell she's all you leftys and the media seem to be able to talk about. Palin isn't running for anything. 2012 isn't even on her radar so whats the problem? Shit she wasn't even the candidate for Preisdent. For someone who's so damned unimportant she sure is all you folks can think about. Apparantly you have nothing better to do???? Or mayby she's a little more important than you would like everyone to believe???? Hmmmmm. Food for thought.
Wow! You whine even more than Sarah Palin! Maybe you're a little bit envious of her?

So you don't care if she was controlled by the McCain campaign but you are not everyone and the 7 million people who ordered her book might be so stop assuming that everyone is you.
That's telling Claudette alright!

Who cares if she was being controlled by the McCain campaign? I' don't. I wish she would stop blaming others for her own failures and just get a life.

She forgets she was running for VICE President....not President.

So you don't care if she was controlled by the McCain campaign but you are not everyone and the 7 million people who ordered her book might be so stop assuming that everyone is you.
Wait a minute... The seven million people who ordered her book are controlled by the McCain campaign?!!!

It's so hipocritical for you to bring this up--when you have elected the biggest man-child whinner President in the history of the United States :lol::lol:

View attachment 8745

Maybe she should have been VP, imagine how good kleenex stocks would have done :rofl:

:lol::lol: Obama is such a whinner that he needs to wear a babies bib over his suit to keep it dry.--:lol::lol:

Don't you mean to say he's a drooler? A whiner would more likely need ear plugs. No?

We you people ever stop pissing down your leg about a woman who has nothing to do with current national politics?

Another Palin thread! hahahaha

Mike
You've dumped Sarah already? How ruthless!

When will the left quit being obsessed by someone they keep telling us is unimportant? I can not even remember the names of the guys that ran with Gore and Kerry. Why? Because they were not important to me. here we are a YEAR after the election and you dumb asses are STILL making thread after thread about a woman you claim is completely irrelevant and unimportant.

The reason why you cant remember them is because they didnt go on a whineapaloza tour like Palin is.

I love when SHE GETS IN FRONT OF CAMERA's and we are the ones being blamed for the coverage.

Idiot much?

Well, now they are accusing him of being too thin. Maybe they think he's anorexic. Happy now?

Wait a minute... The seven million people who ordered her book are controlled by the McCain campaign?!!!

7 million news max people.....that means a few people ordered that book and wharehoused them to give them away with subsciptions to news max.

I still want to know why she was wearing pantyhose with her running shorts? Looked like she was wearing two pairs, her legs had that two pair of pantyhose sheen.

I am starving for wings...I think I will go to hooters! :lol:

Gee Ang. Let me think. Was I whinning?? Don't think so. Just had a big question about why the left who think Palin is irrelvant, stupid, a joke and a whinner(did I leave anything out??) is intrested in what she's doing. Haven't hard an answer to that one yet from anyone on this board.

Am I envious of her?? Lets see. Wouldn't mind being as pretty as she is but all in all I like my life just fine but thanks for the thought though.

Last edited:
Gee Ang. Let me think. Was I whinning?? Don't think so. Just had a big question about why the left who think Palin is irrelvant, stupid, a joke and a whinner(did I leave anything out??) is intrested in what she's doing. Haven't hard an answer to that one yet from anyone on this board.

Am I envious of her?? Lets see. Wouldn't mind being as pretty as she is but all in all I like my life just fine but thanks for the thought though.

Because it is like watching a train wreck with this bimbo. She keeps putting herself out there and it is just too hard to look away....

Forum List

Back