Will Sarah Palin ever stop whining?

You have to admit, though, she's pure entertainment.

The women is awesome. I have never laughed so hard in my life. It is disturbing that 20% of American actually would vote for her. You gotta wonder what is wrong in the schools.

Don't get me wrong, I'd let her clean my bathrooms but I would not hire her for anything more challenging than that.
I think she's dumb in the sense that she pisses things away or says "foot in the mouth" kind of stuff.

But hey, I think she's smart in the sense that she'll get whatever lines her pockets!

The women is awesome. I have never laughed so hard in my life. It is disturbing that 20% of American actually would vote for her. You gotta wonder what is wrong in the schools.

Don't get me wrong, I'd let her clean my bathrooms but I would not hire her for anything more challenging than that.

So you are saying that a college grad who was the governor of a state is not qualified to do anything mnore than clean bathrooms.

You, sir, are a buffoon.

I love to open these Sarah Palin threads and point out the absolute idiocy of you liberals claim she is Unimportant and Irrelevant to you. Once again dumb shit YOU keep making the threads.

Only because YOU keep posting in them. :lol:

He can't really post on what you don't start now can he.

I have seen posts on here come and go with no responses regarding legislation, initiatives, etc.
Yet a Sara Palin thread has legs longer than Lew Alcindor.

So anyone who claims they post on a Palin thread becuase "it is there" is obviously disingenuous.

Gee Ang. Let me think. Was I whinning?? Don't think so. Just had a big question about why the left who think Palin is irrelvant, stupid, a joke and a whinner(did I leave anything out??) is intrested in what she's doing. Haven't hard an answer to that one yet from anyone on this board.

Am I envious of her?? Lets see. Wouldn't mind being as pretty as she is but all in all I like my life just fine but thanks for the thought though.

Because it is like watching a train wreck with this bimbo. She keeps putting herself out there and it is just too hard to look away....

If she's a bimbo then I guess you better hope that's not a picture of you by your name there.

If he did, he'd be going rogue.

He's completely right unfortunately for you. Hate to keep repeating the obvious but even if she's a whiner as you claim, it's still a bit more pathetic and hypocritical seeing someone else whine about it (that would be YOU).
The only thing I have to whine about is that I wasted my wit on you. :tongue:

He's completely right unfortunately for you. Hate to keep repeating the obvious but even if she's a whiner as you claim, it's still a bit more pathetic and hypocritical seeing someone else whine about it (that would be YOU).

and if Palin is a "whiner" as some like to say with nothing to back it up...she is "whining" in an effort to set the recordd straight about the lies and mistruths about her.

Those that "whine" about her whining, have the choice to turn hger off or not enter a thread about her.

Personally, I beleive they are afraid of her.

But that is me.

Perhaps....but then why are you whining about Palin and threads about her?

So you are saying that a college grad who was the governor of a state is not qualified to do anything mnore than clean bathrooms.

You, sir, are a buffoon.
John Kerry is a "college grad" too, and I wouldn't even hire him to kiss my feet, let alone be a house cleaner.

I whined about threads about her? Where?
The only threads about her that I complained about are the ones in her pantyhose.

You, sir, are a buffoon.
John Kerry is a "college grad" too, and I wouldn't even hire him to kiss my feet, let alone be a house cleaner.

Yeah...I see your point. It was sarcasm but sarcasm to make a point about your sentiments about the person...and I respect that.
The bufoon comment was inappropriate.

The only threads about her that I complained about are the ones in her pantyhose.

Should have read who he was responding to. I was referring to all those that whine about Palin threads...guess you were not one of them.

The title of this thread is a classic in its portrayal of Libtard unabashed viciousness and HYPOCRISY.

Using the National Media, the Lib's mouthpiece, bash a person with a never-ending plethora of unconscionable lies, 1/2 truths and blatant distortions against her and her family that no other political figure in America was ever subjected to ........ then indignantly, with a righteous air, blame the victim of "whining" when the victim sets the record straight regarding the scurillous vomit.
Oh, quit treating her like she's some Saint Margaret Mercy or something.

George W. Bush AND FAMILY were attacked just like Palin. Some didn't have very kind words for Laura, and I remember the Bush family being depicted as "dysfunctional" or whatever because the daughters liked to party a lot.

She's NOT the first public figure (well, private now) to be personally attacked, and she won't be the last.

Oscar, Oh, stop being the typical Libtard trying to equate the HISTORICALLY lowest of the low scurrilous attacks on a political person and the UNREMITTING ATTACK on her FAMILY with something that can be supposedly shrugged off as common as "the cost of doing business".

Your transparent Libnut ploy of downgrading the well known and documented outrageous behaviour against Sarah, and her FAMILY is UNEQUALLED in POLITICAL HISTORY. And, that in itself is INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF that your TRANSPARENT BLATHER is just another manifestation of venting your Libnut FEAR of Sarah.

Sarah's response and exposure of the vicious vomit inundating her and her FAMILY by Obama's Political Core, the contemptible bottom-feeders: Move On.Org, Media Matters, Daily Kos, Puffington Post, etc requires Obami-Salami lemmings like you to defend the despicable behaviour of those scumbags by stating that just because Dubya, and even the lovely epitome of America's womanhood Laura Bush was subjected to their smears then, ipso facto, Sarah's setting straight the record of despicable smears must be deemed as "whining".

You Libtards are on the verge of a hysterical breakdown because Sarah is a CELEBRITY.....A luminous STAR that is shining its brightness on the shady, literally behind-the-door murky dealing and wheeling of such contemptible ludicrous and even BIZARRE political phonies as Obami Salami's Pelosi with her glaringly ineffectual attempts to fool the American Public. And even you, in your moments of lucidity, should realize that the American Public is rising in revolt.

And, what is even more terrifying to you Libnuts is that the DISASTER which is Obami-Salami /Pelosi's Healthcare Debacle
is being followed by that Rich Pardoning Lefty hapless idiotic Eric Holder and his CATASTROPHIC trial in New York

If these two calamities that expose Obami-Salami's Marxist Agenda (Healthcare), and his Muslim PC Protecting predilection (NY Terrorist, non-Military Tribunal Trial) don't put the final nail in this semi-Black Political Charlatan's political coffin........ then the fruition of his ECONOMIC "STIMULUS" CRAPPOLA, with the coming revelation of the CALAMITOUS "Cap & Trade" (ENERGY COSTS THAT WILL GO THRU THE ROOF) will.

Aren't you the AUTHOR of this thread?-::lol::lol:

It appears to me your whinning about Sarah Palin's statements-not her pantyhose according to your original message. The irony is--I imagine you're more than likely an Obamabot--& have elected the man-child whiner President of all time--:lol::lol:

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

Last edited:
No, Sarah Palin will never ever stop whining.
Her whining is profitable. She's smarter than the average snake oil salesperson, and milking her fifteen minutes of fame for every dollar she can.
Does she meet the MQ's to be POTUS? Of course. She's old enough and born in the country.
Do you (the reader) want a POTUS who only meets the MQ's? If so, you're a conservative Republican, in other words a RAINO (Real American in Name Only).

Palin is blaming everyone but herself for her campaign failures obviously so she can run for government office. She has to distance herself from the failed campaign to maintain that she is still a viable political operative. Lets all be honest Palin was a non-player before the primaries. She was discovered by the RNC and chosen for a simple reason and that was her ignorance. She was the Governor of was is possibly the most inconsequential state in the country. She governed appx. 686000 people which is was what the Mayor of Columbus, OH (850,000) has managed to do. She is a novice states-person who made novice mistakes and now she has to clarify them if she ever plans on running for high constitutional office again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back