Will Sarah Palin ever stop whining?

So tell me. what exactly is relevant and important about her?

Why don't you tell us??? Hell she's all you leftys and the media seem to be able to talk about. Palin isn't running for anything. 2012 isn't even on her radar so whats the problem? Shit she wasn't even the candidate for Preisdent. For someone who's so damned unimportant she sure is all you folks can think about. Apparantly you have nothing better to do???? Or mayby she's a little more important than you would like everyone to believe???? Hmmmmm. Food for thought.

So you don't care if she was controlled by the McCain campaign but you are not everyone and the 7 million people who ordered her book might be so stop assuming that everyone is you.

Seven million Huh!!! Sounds like there are just a few people out there who intrested in her and think she kinda sorta important and want to read her story. Guess she not quite that irrelevant. HOpe she makes a gazillion dollars with her book.

She gave an interview to Bill O'Reilly. It will be on Thurs, Fri and Monday on The Factor. Think I'll just take peek and see what she has to say.

Who cares if she was being controlled by the McCain campaign? I' don't. I wish she would stop blaming others for her own failures and just get a life.

It's so hipocritical for you to bring this up--when you have elected the biggest man-child whinner President in the history of the United States :lol::lol:

View attachment 8745

Maybe she should have been VP, imagine how good kleenex stocks would have done :rofl:

:lol::lol: Obama is such a whinner that he needs to wear a babies bib over his suit to keep it dry.--:lol::lol:

Seven million Huh!!! Sounds like there are just a few people out there who intrested in her and think she kinda sorta important and want to read her story. Guess she not quite that irrelevant. HOpe she makes a gazillion dollars with her book.

She gave an interview to Bill O'Reilly. It will be on Thurs, Fri and Monday on The Factor. Think I'll just take peek and see what she has to say.

She's having her first book signing tonight in Grand Rapids, Mi (30 miles from me). They showed on the new this morning there were already a couple hundred people in line ( at 6 this morning) and it doesn't even start until 6:00 tonight! Yea, i think there's a few people interested in her!

She's having her first book signing tonight in Grand Rapids, Mi (30 miles from me). They showed on the new this morning there were already a couple hundred people in line ( at 6 this morning) and it doesn't even start until 6:00 tonight! Yea, i think there's a few people interested in her!

I know! It was like the opening of a Star Wars movie!!!:lol:

the better question is,, when are the libruls gonna stop whining about Sarah Palin? It's been what? over a year now and they are like the energizer bunnies, can't stop fucking whining!

Who cares if she was being controlled by the McCain campaign? I' don't. I wish she would stop blaming others for her own failures and just get a life.

We you people ever stop pissing down your leg about a woman who has nothing to do with current national politics?

Another Palin thread! hahahaha

Mike

I wish you would get a life and stop blaming Palin.:lol::lol::lol:

the better question is,, when are the libruls gonna stop whining about Sarah Palin? It's been what? over a year now and they are like the energizer bunnies, can't stop fucking whining!

No kiddin, they are the ones who are starting threads about her. They must be down right terrified of her and I guess, they should be. It's called Pallin de-rangement syndrome from now on PDS. They are really suffering from it.:lol::lol:

Sarah Palin hates her 'sexist' Newsweek cover. Does she really?
Los Angeles Times - ‎11-18-09
Former beauty queen and right-wing party girl Sarah Palin is all bent out of shape about her sexy pose on the cover of "Newsweek.

So is all the ladies from the view including Whoppi, and Barbara Walters. If you happen to be a father to a girl you should be too. That was done as a denigration and condescension of women in politics from a '" good ole boy network." If they do it to a conservative woman they can do it to a liberal woman and Hillary did not have a real good time with the press either. They attacked Palin and her kids much worse, but Hillary did not get an easy time of it.

Obama is the only who sailed through everything without anyone asking him about his qualifications for being President, and he is the one who had the least of these two women.:lol::lol:

Sarah Palin hates her 'sexist' Newsweek cover. Does she really?
Los Angeles Times - ‎11-18-09

Former beauty queen and right-wing party girl Sarah Palin is all bent out of shape about her sexy pose on the cover of "Newsweek.

So is all the ladies from the view including Whoppi, and Barbara Walters. If you happen to be a father to a girl you should be too. That was done as a denigration and condescension of women in politics from a '" good ole boy network." If they do it to a conservative woman they can do it to a liberal woman and Hillary did not have a real good time with the press either. They attacked Palin and her kids much worse, but Hillary did not get an easy time of it.

Obama is the only who sailed through everything without anyone asking him about his qualifications for being President, and he is the one who had the least of these two women.:lol::lol:

she is not in politics anymore she quit remember? - nobody twisted her arm and made her stay on the public stage so maybe she should toughen up instead of crying the blues like you.

Forum List

Back