Will Obama Throw Biden Under the Bus?

Just imagine Ryan and Biden in a debate... It's like a professor with a twelve year old.

Will Obama hold on to Biden or throw him away like he did the Democrats who voted for the Health Care bill in the 2010 elections?

With whom would he replace Biden? I haven't a clue... Valerie?

I've always felt there was a good chance Obama might try and replace Biden with Hilary for this second run. Romney's announcement today only makes that more possible in my mind.

It's funny that Romney's people came out on this so late last night. Really left Obama no time to plan some radical attempt to steal Romney's thunder.

Romney hasn't even won the election yet and already he's protecting the nation from more of Obama's abuse. :)

It is kind of odd Biden has disappeared. That has got me wondering if something is up. Hmm...

Biden kicked Palin's ass up and down the block during their debate. He's going to do it again with Ryan as well.

:clap2:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Eaglewings...we're talking about a whole new ball game here. Matter of fact, I'm willing to bet, Biden's first words were "Aw shit!" when he hear it was going to be Ryan.,

Last edited:
There's not a chance even a moron like Obama will allow a world class embarrassment like Biden to debate.

Biden on Obama economy: "It’s a depression for millions and millions of Americans”

Biden on the Stimulus: "Well, I'm here to tell you, some time in the next couple of months, we're going to be creating between 250,000 jobs a month and 500,000 jobs a month." -- April 2010

Biden kicked Palin's ass up and down the block during their debate. He's going to do it again with Ryan as well.

:clap2:

Sorry, Eaglewings...we're talking about a whole new ball game here. Matter of fact, I'm willing to bet, Biden's first words were "Aw shit!" when he hear it was going to be Ryan.,

I have seen Ryan speak and he does speak well, I am sure this is why he was picked.
His views suck big time, so it won't be that hard to debate with the guy. And people will see right through him.
Hopefully they don't start using Maverick again.

Are you a teenager? Your posts are incredibly short sighted and immature.

God help our country if you are able to vote.

Wow you sound so mature, maybe in a preschool class.

What the fuck? Is this a "I know you are but what am I?"

Idiot.

Not worth my time quoting this, But I am board so what the heck.
Do you ever have any substance to your posts, or you wouldn't have to use all the big words that you learned as an infant..lol

I'll never forget this one:

"the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S,” :eusa_clap:

Of course he won't, people like Biden.

I'll give you that Biden is somehow still somewhat lovable in his utter idiocy.
But your belief that what people aside from himself want or like motivates Obama in any way is laughable.

Whether you love or hate Obama, suggesting that he is anything but a skilled campaigner is nonsense. He will keep Biden, because people like Biden. If Bidens approval numbers were in the tank, then wondering if he was going to switch it up would be reasonable.

I'll never forget this one:

"the number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S,” :eusa_clap:

And that's why Republicans voted on Obama's American Jobs Act. Oh, wait, they didn't...

:lol::lol::lol:
Obama called it a "jobs" act and Lakhota said, "Uh, Okay".
:lol::lol::lol:
And why wouldn't you what with all Obama's job creation experience and success.
Oh, that's right...twas all the fault of the Republican minorities in congress.
But that was only for the first 2 years and Obama had to use up those two years forcing his ACA power grab on a largely opposed public.
See where this is going...

What the fuck? Is this a "I know you are but what am I?"

Idiot.

Not worth my time quoting this, But I am board so what the heck.
Do you ever have any substance to your posts, or you wouldn't have to use all the big words that you learned as an infant..lol

I'm childish in pointing out that someone only posts links?

Go fuck yourself.

Hey I gave you a positive rep after your negative rep to me cuz I sorta feel sorry for you. Actually I read a few links and they were very knowledgeable if you took the time to read them instead of running around bullying everyone. Now I know why you like Romney Bullies have to stick together ya know.

Just imagine Ryan and Biden in a debate... It's like a professor with a twelve year old.

Will Obama hold on to Biden or throw him away like he did the Democrats who voted for the Health Care bill in the 2010 elections?
With whom would he replace Biden? I haven't a clue... Valerie?

Biden is on the ticket. He'll be VP until 2016.

Forum List

Back