Another Quiz To See Which Candidate You Side With

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
I was expecting it to be just Obama and Romney but all 2012 candidates are possible. No surprise that I have most in common with Ron Paul, but I WAS surprised how high Mitt places:

iSideWith.com

My results:

ISideWith.jpg

Interesting quiz. idk how to post pictures not from photobucket :S
I voted for legal pot with heavy regulation (I guess that's why I got 60% with the Green party). Putting people in jail for small amounts of pots literally costs tens of thousands of dollars to US taxpayers.

Attachments

• $as.jpg
    $as.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Since I'm a moderate independent, I guess this is about right.

403635907.jpg

87% Green

83% Democratic

64% Libertarian

56% Republican

Hell yeah Jimmy mac! Whatever happened to that guy, he said he was going to be running for president as a republican :eusa_think:

I was expecting it to be just Obama and Romney but all 2012 candidates are possible. No surprise that I have most in common with Ron Paul, but I WAS surprised how high Mitt places:

iSideWith.com

My results:

I had a high score with Romney as well, although he was below Ron Paul and Gary Johnson. I think the problem is the site is basing positions off of what Romney has said during the election, which of course is BS for the most part.

Romney wouldn't have bailed out the major banks? Yeah fucking right. He doesn't support granting citizenship to the children of illegal immigrants? Bullshit.

Forum List

Back