*Will Obama Make War On N. Korea When Attacked: Or Will He Puss Out?*

Good American response. Now run along and get your Starbucks latte before working in the office.

I've fought in one war already which is one more than you have, my lil' chickenhawk friend.

I'm not sure how relevant that is to anything.
images

RUN, Rabbit, RUN!!!!!

According to an AP account of the events, Obama has already asked Beijing for assistance and no doubt, guidance.
One aspect of Obama's inexperience is ANY test of his foreign policy skills( or lack thereof) is monumental..IMO a non-military solution is always the best solution. However a leader with the might the size of the US military should always show he is willing to go from the negotiating table to the trigger.
Peace, my friends, is secured by the threat of military action and assured destruction.
Obama comes from a position of weakness. He is weak at home, with low approval ratings and a bad mid term election result. He is weak abroad as many of our allies are unhappy with his economic policies. And he is mired in Afghanistan. The Norks and Chinese know he cannot afford to go to war over anything. Thus any move will be rightly perceived as bluff.
This is scary for this country and a good reason why Obama ought to be one and done.

Disagree. To the contrary, in fact.

He's narcissistic, and going to war would focus the attention solely on him, which he would love.

Not to mention, it greatly increases the likelihood that he would be reelected.

Why do you let this guy fool you? Like any other president, when he's good and ready for making armed conflict, he will. You have some serious tunnel vision in regards to him. Stop watching TV.

:clap2:

South Korea is not a U.S. ally? We don't have formal treaties with that country? Cutting and running now would send a terrible message, that the U.S. is a big pussy and if you ally yourself with us and get threatened you can't count on our help.
How is that supposed to help the U.S?
How is it helpful to the U.S. to stick our military nose into virtually every local war around the globe?

If the South Koreans can't defend their own damned dirt, then what's the percentage for America to intervene on their behalf?

Does the fact we signed a military assistance pact with SoKorea alter your thinking on this?
More military welfare.

At what point do the SoKos stand on their own two feet and demonstrate at least a little self-sufficiency and take r-r-r-r-responsibility (remember that word?) for their own damned country?

I've fought in one war already which is one more than you have, my lil' chickenhawk friend.

I'm not sure how relevant that is to anything.

:lol:

Since you're "not sure" how the response was relevant, you accused him of being a latte drinking office worker. His response was that he's, you know, actually been engaged in the Wars that you like to sit behind a safe little screen and opine about...........in other words, your "latte" quip was thrown back in your face, douchebag.

How is it helpful to the U.S. to stick our military nose into virtually every local war around the globe?

If the South Koreans can't defend their own damned dirt, then what's the percentage for America to intervene on their behalf?

Does the fact we signed a military assistance pact with SoKorea alter your thinking on this?
More military welfare.

At what point do the SoKos stand on their own two feet and demonstrate at least a little self-sufficiency and take r-r-r-r-responsibility (remember that word?) for their own damned country?

So your answer is no, the United States can violate its agreements with other countries.
OK, glad we cleared that one up.

Our troops should've evacuated the Korean peninsula decades ago.

Empire sure sucks, man.

Yup. As far as I'm concerned this is China's problem if anybodies.

China IS the problem.

There wouldn't be a NKorea without China.

And we'll just have to live with that.

Just as America is China's problem.

We are now stuck with each other into a long foreseeable future.

It's going to be a "who blinks first" game.......and, I don't like our chances.

Them's the facts.

We'll just have to deal with that.

BTW, the good part is that we're so much in debt to China that they can't afford to fuck us up too much.
Ah, yes.....the ol' WHORE/PIMP-parallel.

(What the Adults....who took-over for Bill Clinton....gave us. :eusa_whistle: )​

Last edited:

More military welfare.

We don't have a responsibility to support those less capable in our own country, only other countries.

Here, you better pull your bootstraps up and get a job, a gun, and man up and handle your business.

Everywhere else in the world though, we got you.

South Korea is not a U.S. ally? We don't have formal treaties with that country? Cutting and running now would send a terrible message, that the U.S. is a big pussy and if you ally yourself with us and get threatened you can't count on our help.
How is that supposed to help the U.S?

Still waiting for you to enlist. Back up this "Spirit of 1914" attitude of yours.

One would have to first AGREE with 'military assistance pacts' before one could ever consider it anyway.

Under the 1953 U.S.-R.O.K. Mutual Defense Treaty, the United States agreed to help the Republic of Korea defend itself against external aggression.
South Korea

We are commited to respond to any invasion of South Korea. That is why we have troops over there to provide a tripwire. Once our meager force of 140 tanks are overrun by North Korean tanks the public outcry will force any President to respond with all force needed to defeat the northern invaders. There is no choice.
While I agree we're obligated by treaty to respond to any invasion of South Korea that doesn't mean we're required to indulge any provocations that Seoul might engage in.

Antiwar.com provides a "simpler" explanation of the recent ROK exercises:

"Yet a simpler explanation is readily apparent: the military exercises, code-named 'Hoguk,' involving all four branches of the South Korean armed forces and some 70,000 troops, simulated an attack on North Korea, and were meant to provoke the North Koreans, who responded as might be expected.

"US troops were supposed to have participated in the exercises, but apparently the Americans thought better of it and pulled back at the last moment – perhaps because they knew a provocation was in the making.

"(These exercises, by the way, have been bad news for the South Koreans from the beginning, causing a series of accidents and killing six so far, not including the two marines killed on Yeonpyeong.)"

Does anyone know the English translation of "Hoguk?"

Were US troops originally scheduled to participate?

Lastly, I don't think anyone can afford to forget the $2-$6 trillion worth of minerals locked away in the Hermit Kingdom or how much of other people's blood Goldman Sachs will shed to get their "fair share" of the spoils.

Korean Conundrum

More military welfare.

So your answer is no, the United States can violate its agreements with other countries.
OK, glad we cleared that one up.
So your answer is that statist neocon republicans only pay lip service to personal responsibility and dependency when it suits their political agendas...Otherwise it's a dead letter.

Glad we cleared that one up.

Translation: I have to derail this thread before I look like a total moron.
Sorry, too late for that.
And if yyou don't care, WTF are you doing posting here?

Translation:

I am desperately attempting to deflect away from the fact that I said the wrong thing to the wrong poster and now I've been exposed as a lil' bitch assed chickenhawk.

In your dreams. You've already said you didnt care. Some of us do care about the U.S. ........
....But, are too-gutless to defend it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLahFKcYSJM&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKGQjbN-qn4&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyFdZqWDn3c&feature=fvw[/ame]​

Last edited:
That clearly wouldn't include you, who already admitted you don't care.
Again, your homosexual tendencies can probably be addressed at the next VA appointment.

When I call for a fight I put my own ass on the line not someone elses. Something you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too cowardly to do. Bitch.

Wow aren't you macho. Color me impressed.
With your stupidity.
Now quit before this thread gets moved to Romper Room.
.....For obvious reasons.....

gop-cry-baby.jpg

Looks like the OP is a Keyboard Kommando....wonder if he wants to go volunteer as a mercenary for the South Korean (North Korean if you ask Palin) army.....or is he just a computer tough guy?

B(ad)O(dor)....DUH....C'ya, The Irrelevant LEZBO Sniper, undoubtedly feels that she fulfilled her irrelevant duty by referring to Sarah's gaffe (not unlike Obamadinejad's "57" states) .... now she can crawl back under some rock to wait for another momentous occasion.

Your monumental contribution is noted.

Carry on, you useless crunt.

You really have a lot of nothing to say.

Bottom line:

What will happen ?

Obamadinejad will complain to China.

China will diffuse the situation.

Result: NKorean shitheads showed that they are relevant. This will also show that China is in control.

According to an AP account of the events, Obama has already asked Beijing for assistance and no doubt, guidance.
One aspect of Obama's inexperience is ANY test of his foreign policy skills( or lack thereof) is monumental..IMO a non-military solution is always the best solution. However a leader with the might the size of the US military should always show he is willing to go from the negotiating table to the trigger.
Peace, my friends, is secured by the threat of military action and assured destruction.
Obama comes from a position of weakness. He is weak at home, with low approval ratings and a bad mid term election result.
.....After having kicked-the-CRAP outta the "conservative"-agenda.....in (only) TWO YEARS!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnoPpWdlG3A[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBHK7zsz7xU&feature=related[/ame]

:woohoo:

Sorry bout that,

Our troops should've evacuated the Korean peninsula decades ago.

Empire sure sucks, man.

1. We have a lot invested in S. K., we have stock in several car business' KIA, being one.
2. So does a lot of other countries.
3. Leaving was never an option.
4. Here's my take on it.
5. N. K. needs to surrender, then the wall gets torn down and reunification starts, like E. & W. Germany did some years ago.
6. N. K. is on the brink of collaspe, and they are shaking the tamboreen again for a handout.
7. They have no nukes, and are about as dangerous as a toothless dog.
8. But they can still bark, thats all, they are bluffing the S. Koreans, in order to get a handout again.
9. Everyone who knows anything about the N. Koreans knows this.
10. I think they should allow the N. Koreans to all starve to death this winter, and then next summer who's ever left will gladly end the conflict.
11. The S. Koreans won't thou, they will send over aid like clock work, without regard to the *Littlle Four Eyes* atempts to garnish international support from other rouge nations who support the downfall of USA, and its interests.
12. The real question is, "Will Obama defend our aircraft carrier when attacked?"
13. *Little Four Eyes* may do it, and what will be Obama's response?
14. That is the question.
15. I ask you, what do you think he will do, and why?
16. I was surprised to have so many people respond to this thread I started last night then went to bed, and I will respond to many posters, if I deam them worthy, some of you freaks are not worth it I will say in advance.:lol:
17. You know whom you are.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

South Korea is more than capable of defending themselves. They are one of the wealthiest economies in Asia, have a modern military, the best equipment and US supplied intelligence. North Korea has no money to sustain a war beyond a week, trouble feeding their troops, poor morale, poor equipment....paper tiger.

Let the US back them with satellite surveilance, sell them equipment and counter any nuclear threat from the north.

No reason to sustain US troops in the line of fire

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Well it looks like the leader of N. Korea, little *Four Eyes*, has done and attacked USA interests.
2. And Obama has so far played it down, what will happen if *Little Four Eyes* attacks our aircraft carrier?
3. Will Obama *Puss Out*, and do nothing?
4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!
6. Bring it!!!!!
7. Linker and sample:Korean peninsula on brink of war due to drills - North Korea | Reuters

"Reuters) - North Korea said on Friday the South and the United States were pushing the peninsula to "the brink of war" with their plan to conduct large-scale military drills, days after the rival Koreas exchanged artillery fire."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bottom line:

What will happen ?

Obamadinejad will complain to China.

China will diffuse the situation.

Result: NKorean shitheads showed that they are relevant. This will also show that China is in control.

1. China may have an interest in N. K. but I honestly don't know what it is.
2. They ask for handouts from China too, I'm sure China is getting tired as well.
3. What duty they own the NK's I do not know.
4. Maybe its just for pride they have any interest in NK.
5. I hear they have very nice slave whores coming from NK, maybe thats it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Looks like the OP is a Keyboard Kommando....wonder if he wants to go volunteer as a mercenary for the South Korean (North Korean if you ask Palin) army.....or is he just a computer tough guy?

1. What I am doesn't factor into this problem now does it?
2. Please stay on topic, or STFU, okay man?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back