*Will Obama Make War On N. Korea When Attacked: Or Will He Puss Out?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Well it looks like the leader of N. Korea, little *Four Eyes*, has done and attacked USA interests.
2. And Obama has so far played it down, what will happen if *Little Four Eyes* attacks our aircraft carrier?
3. Will Obama *Puss Out*, and do nothing?
4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!
6. Bring it!!!!!
7. Linker and sample:Korean peninsula on brink of war due to drills - North Korea | Reuters

"Reuters) - North Korea said on Friday the South and the United States were pushing the peninsula to "the brink of war" with their plan to conduct large-scale military drills, days after the rival Koreas exchanged artillery fire."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Well it looks like the leader of N. Korea, little *Four Eyes*, has done and attacked USA interests.
2. And Obama has so far played it down, what will happen if *Little Four Eyes* attacks our aircraft carrier?
4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!
6. Bring it!!!!!
7. Linker and sample:Korean peninsula on brink of war due to drills - North Korea | Reuters

"Reuters) - North Korea said on Friday the South and the United States were pushing the peninsula to "the brink of war" with their plan to conduct large-scale military drills, days after the rival Koreas exchanged artillery fire."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bottom line:

What will happen ?

Obamadinejad will complain to China.

China will diffuse the situation.

Result: NKorean shitheads showed that they are relevant. This will also show that China is in control.

Sorry bout that,

4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!
6. Bring it!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!
6. Bring it!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bottom line:

What will happen ?

Result: NKorean shitheads showed that they are relevant. This will also show that China is in control.

Uh oh!
retards-birds-demotivational-poster.jpg

Looks like the OP is a Keyboard Kommando....wonder if he wants to go volunteer as a mercenary for the South Korean (North Korean if you ask Palin) army.....or is he just a computer tough guy?

Sorry bout that,

4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!
6. Bring it!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!
6. Bring it!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bottom line:

What will happen ?

Uh oh!

OzShit is an intellectual punk.

His meaningless puke underlined that fact.

Sorry bout that,

4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!
6. Bring it!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bottom line:

What will happen ?

Uh oh!

I'm ready to tonsil-hockey you with my dick, bitch.

Looks like the OP is a Keyboard Kommando....wonder if he wants to go volunteer as a mercenary for the South Korean (North Korean if you ask Palin) army.....or is he just a computer tough guy?

B(ad)O(dor)....DUH....C'ya, The Irrelevant LEZBO Sniper, undoubtedly feels that she fulfilled her irrelevant duty by referring to Sarah's gaffe (not unlike Obamadinejad's "57" states) .... now she can crawl back under some rock to wait for another momentous occasion.

Your monumental contribution is noted.

Carry on, you useless crunt.

Last edited:
Will Chesswarsnow volunteer for front line service in any war: or will he puss out?

1. Will Chesswarsnow *Puss Out*, and do nothing?
2. Of course he will!
3. No need to debate it!!!
4. Bring it!!!!!
5. What else would we expect from an armchair warrior!

Now the idiot OzShit tries to impress everyone of his romantic prowess.

What a fucking fool.
At least I'm not a tool. Now suck on my tool.:eusa_drool:

B(ad)O(dor)....DUH....C'ya, The Irrelevant LEZBO Sniper, undoubtedly feels that she fulfilled her irrelevant duty by referring to Sarah's gaffe (not unlike Obamadinejad's "57" states) .... now she can crawl back under some rock to wait for another momentous occasion.

You find crunts useless? Or you spelt "****" wrong? It all makes sense now you queer.:lol:

Last edited:

Now the idiot OzShit tries to impress everyone of his romantic prowess.

What a fucking fool.
At least I'm not a tool. Now suck on my tool.:eusa_drool:

You find crunts useless? Or you spelt "****" wrong? It all makes sense now you queer.:lol:

OzShit, Something that's definitely obvious: If anything makes sense to you ....... it's gottabe nonsense, you crunt.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!
6. Bring it!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Reuters has it wrong. They have always been at war. Cessation of hostilities in 1953...they've had troops stationed at the 38th paralell since.

Now had they said resumption of hostilities? That would have been more accurate.

Last edited:
Our troops should've evacuated the Korean peninsula decades ago.

Empire sure sucks, man.

Yup. As far as I'm concerned this is China's problem if anybodies.

South Korea is not a U.S. ally? We don't have formal treaties with that country? Cutting and running now would send a terrible message, that the U.S. is a big pussy and if you ally yourself with us and get threatened you can't count on our help.
How is that supposed to help the U.S?

Our troops should've evacuated the Korean peninsula decades ago.

Empire sure sucks, man.

Yup. As far as I'm concerned this is China's problem if anybodies.

South Korea is not a U.S. ally? We don't have formal treaties with that country? Cutting and running now would send a terrible message, that the U.S. is a big pussy and if you ally yourself with us and get threatened you can't count on our help.
How is that supposed to help the U.S?

I don't care.

Forum List

Back