*Will Obama Make War On N. Korea When Attacked: Or Will He Puss Out?*

Yup. As far as I'm concerned this is China's problem if anybodies.

South Korea is not a U.S. ally? We don't have formal treaties with that country? Cutting and running now would send a terrible message, that the U.S. is a big pussy and if you ally yourself with us and get threatened you can't count on our help.
How is that supposed to help the U.S?

I don't care.

Good American response. Now run along and get your Starbucks latte before working in the office.

South Korea is not a U.S. ally? We don't have formal treaties with that country? Cutting and running now would send a terrible message, that the U.S. is a big pussy and if you ally yourself with us and get threatened you can't count on our help.
How is that supposed to help the U.S?

I don't care.

Good American response. Now run along and get your Starbucks latte before working in the office.

I've fought in one war already which is one more than you have, my lil' chickenhawk friend.

I've fought in one war already which is one more than you have, my lil' chickenhawk friend.

I'm not sure how relevant that is to anything. In fact I'm sure the translation of that is: I really don't have a clue but I have to say something.

You must be thinking of your own prattling, pup.

Translation: I have to derail this thread before I look like a total moron.
Sorry, too late for that.
And if yyou don't care, WTF are you doing posting here?

I'm not sure how relevant that is to anything. In fact I'm sure the translation of that is: I really don't have a clue but I have to say something.

Translation:

I am desperately attempting to deflect away from the fact that I said the wrong thing to the wrong poster and now I've been exposed as a lil' bitch assed chickenhawk.

Our troops should've evacuated the Korean peninsula decades ago.

Empire sure sucks, man.

China IS the problem.

There wouldn't be a NKorea without China.

And we'll just have to live with that.

Just as America is China's problem.

We are now stuck with each other into a long foreseeable future.

It's going to be a "who blinks first" game.......and, I don't like our chances.

Them's the facts.

We'll just have to deal with that.

BTW, the good part is that we're so much in debt to China that they can't afford to fuck us up too much.

Last edited:

Empire sure sucks, man.

China IS the problem.

Them's the facts.

BTW, the good part is that we're so much in debt to them that they can't afford to fuck us up too much.

And not to mention thier exported goods to us.

Translation:

I am desperately attempting to deflect away from the fact that I said the wrong thing to the wrong poster and now I've been exposed as a lil' bitch assed chickenhawk.

In your dreams. You've already said you didnt care. Some of us do care about the U.S. Go take your REMF experience and stick it.

Translation:

In your dreams. You've already said you didnt care. Some of us do care about the U.S. Go take your REMF experience and stick it.

There's a recruiting office nearby, Rabbi, and judging by your posts and maturity level you are clearly young enough to enlist. Have at it, big boy. Or would you rather real Americans do the fighting for you?

Empire sure sucks, man.

China IS the problem.

Them's the facts.

BTW, the good part is that we're so much in debt to China that they can't afford to fuck us up too much.

Amazingly, I agree with this entire post.

Translation:

There's a recruiting office nearby, Rabbi, and judging by your posts and maturity level you are clearly young enough to enlist. Have at it, big boy. Or would you rather real Americans do the fighting for you?

Translation: I am out of witty comments (not that I ever had any) much less arguments.

Thanks for this frank admission. Your homosexual fantasies are disturbing. Were you in the Navy?

Translation: I am out of witty comments (not that I ever had any) much less arguments.

Thanks for this frank admission. Your homosexual fantasies are disturbing. Were you in the Navy?

That's what I thought. You're nothing but a keyboard commando. A pussy with a computer. Stick to the Internets, kid, and let the real men worry about wars and fighting and stuff.

Maybe I'll send you my jock someday if your limpwrist can carry it.

That's what I thought. You're nothing but a keyboard commando. A pussy with a computer. Stick to the Internets, kid, and let the real men worry about wars and fighting and stuff.

That clearly wouldn't include you, who already admitted you don't care.
Again, your homosexual tendencies can probably be addressed at the next VA appointment.

Again, your homosexual tendencies can probably be addressed at the next VA appointment.

When I call for a fight I put my own ass on the line not someone elses. Something you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too cowardly to do. Bitch.

When I call for a fight I put my own ass on the line not someone elses. Something you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too cowardly to do. Bitch.

Wow aren't you macho. Color me impressed.
With your stupidity.
Now quit before this thread gets moved to Romper Room.

Wow aren't you macho. Color me impressed.
With your stupidity.
Now quit before this thread gets moved to Romper Room.

It's called standing up for one's beliefs. Having the courage of your convictions. Something you would never know or understand. You'd rather talk tough while someone else does the job for you. What a pathetic existence.

You got a problem with the Navy there Rabbi Doucheberg?

You got a problem with the Navy there Rabbi Doucheberg?

Only behind the safety of the Internet. He sure as hell wouldn't say that to your face or mine.

Forum List

Back