*Will Obama Make War On N. Korea When Attacked: Or Will He Puss Out?*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I think its stupid to stand up against NK, and thier backers China and Russia.
2. We don't have a beef with China or Russia, and SK is a paper tiger.
3. All SK needs to do is stop sending the NK's food supplies, and other goods, and NK will starve this winter.
4. Much more effective than actual military action.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

so first it's "puss" if he doesn't do something, now it would be dumb to do something. Good thing your wishy-washy ass isn't CiC

1. Sure I think Obama will bow down to NK, after some of our men get killed.
2. But why does he have to send our men into danger?
3. When he already knows he will *puss out*.
4. Thats the action of a insane man.
5. Is anyone watching this guy?~Obama,....?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Let's attack North Korea like Bush attacked the Iraqis.

Look how well that worked out.

It does seem to work well for those who invest in war.

If there's a profit margin on every bomb and bullet that isn't fully exploited prior to explosion, maybe we have to think about taxing war into extinction?

In the same way chattel slavery could have been exterminated in this country between Valley Forge and Gettysburg.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I think its stupid to stand up against NK, and thier backers China and Russia.
2. We don't have a beef with China or Russia, and SK is a paper tiger.
3. All SK needs to do is stop sending the NK's food supplies, and other goods, and NK will starve this winter.
4. Much more effective than actual military action.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

so first it's "puss" if he doesn't do something, now it would be dumb to do something. Good thing your wishy-washy ass isn't CiC

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

An insane man says Obama is puss if he does nothing, and stupid if he does something. You're an idiot.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

An insane man says Obama is puss if he does nothing, and stupid if he does something. You're an idiot.

1. Oh yea,...sure, .....I'm insane because I know what Obama will do.:cuckoo:
2. And I ask why he would send our men into the line of fire, getting some or all of them killed, while he won't act on a attack if it happens.
3. And I am insane for knowing that if he does do something after our men get killed, then thats a huge mistake as well, getting into a war with China and Russia.
4. Yeah you nailed it!!!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Let's attack North Korea like Bush attacked the Iraqis.

Look how well that worked out.

No, if we want to be like Bush, we attack Thailand.

Thailand is ruled by a military dictator who invaded neighboring countries and sponsored terrorism for 30 years? Who knew??

No. Thailand is a nation who poses absolutely no threat to anyone. So Bush probably WOULD have attacked.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. And I ask why he would send our men into the line of fire, getting some or all of them killed, while he won't act on a attack if it happens.
3. And I am insane for knowing that if he does do something after our men get killed, then thats a huge mistake as well, getting into a war with China and Russia.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, you're an idiot.

You feel a sense of pride that you can sign onto your internetz, call yourself "Sir," and criticize a man that's the President of the United fucking States.....................meanwhile, you're just "that guy" on his internetz, calling himself sir..........criticizing people who have become "big" enough for YOU to have ever even heard of, to begin with.

Congratu-fucking-lations, and sorry bout that.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, you're an idiot.

You feel a sense of pride that you can sign onto your internetz, call yourself "Sir," and criticize a man that's the President of the United fucking States.....................meanwhile, you're just "that guy" on his internetz, calling himself sir..........criticizing people who have become "big" enough for YOU to have ever even heard of, to begin with.

1. Well, am I insane or am I an idiot???!!!!
2. Get to it man, *the internetz* is waiting!!!!!
3. I have a right to expound my opinons on the *internetz*, as you do.
4. Anyway, lets hear something genius which is it?
5. Idiot or insane?:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, you're an idiot.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're a bit of OCD (starting posts obsessively with "sorry bout that," and compounded with your obsessive outline format in an otherwise non-formatted medium);

Coupled with an inferiority complex (hint of insanity) as demonstrated by your obsessive demeaning of the President, already admitting that either choice he makes is "wrong" in your estimation, despite his successes: President of the US........vs your successes: internetz "opiner"...........making you look like a little flea...a lil' "speck" if you will.........

And finally, you're an idiot because you contradict your own statements in order to fulfill your compulsion to demean said President. You're a robot who thinks that what he says matters. :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Yes, you're an idiot.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're a bit of OCD (starting posts obsessively with "sorry bout that," and compounded with your obsessive outline format in an otherwise non-formatted medium);

Coupled with an inferiority complex (hint of insanity) as demonstrated by your obsessive demeaning of the President, already admitting that either choice he makes is "wrong" in your estimation, despite his successes: President of the US........vs your successes: internetz "opiner"...........making you look like a little flea...a lil' "speck" if you will.........

And finally, you're an idiot because you contradict your own statements in order to fulfill your compulsion to demean said President. You're a robot who thinks that what he says matters. :lol:

1. I think your full of shit.:eek:
2. I am not OCD.
3. First off you go about calling me this, then that, now something else.
4. You think your some sort of expert on calling others this or that.
5. Hey you can go and fuck yourself right about now,..okay???:lol::lol::lol:
6. Sure I'm ranting on what the President has done, and may do, and sure I'm guessing what may happen, but last I checked I still have that freedom duffass!!!!
7. Run along now and make a thread, perhaps I may come over there and start attacking you for being,...ah,..lets say,...an idiot,...or fucking insane,..whatever, just go and start a thread and we will see.:lol::lol:
8. There is a better choice the President could of made, and thats not put the aircraft carrier in the line of fire.
9. Which would of made it much easier for him, seeing he wouldn't have to *puss out* when and if its attacked.
10. Now lets get you started on posting your very own thread!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Why is North Korea our enemy? Seems pretty stupid to me. China practically owns our nation at this point. If we are willing to do all that business with China,i see no reason for North Korea to be our enemy. The whole North Korea/Enemy concept seems pretty out-dated to me. South Korea is more than capable of defending themselves at this point. We should have left South Korea a long long time ago. No more failed World's Policeman & World's Referee policies. That stuff is just so old.

China currently holds about 21% of our debt. Followed closely by Japan at about 20%

Forum List

Back