*Will Obama Make War On N. Korea When Attacked: Or Will He Puss Out?*

We could shoot a nuke over there and end it in a flash. But for complex reasons none of those will happen. China isn't going to invade N.Korea. I don't know how much leverage they have over NK. I doubt anyone does.

Damn you are a fuck-wit.

You think using a nuke would "end it in a flash"?

I am glad you aren't in charge of jack-shit. You aren't even competent to run your keyboard.

There is one critical area here that will control any northern invasion. China supplies North Korea with its oil. Without oil tanks cannot run and the North cannot invade. Tanks are notorious as fuel mongers and even though Korea is a relatively small place it takes a lot of fuel to launch an invasion. What happens when tanks run out of fuel? Look at Rommel in north Africa druing WWII or Patton in France after the breakout. Tanks are sitting ducks and deathtraps without fuel. Any invasion of the South would have to be supplied by the Chinese and the Chinese do not want this conflict at the present time. It does not fit their plans.

Therefore nothing will happen. There is internal posturing going on in the North. Plus the revelation about their nuclear processing capability that surfaced this week may be behind this little incident. Some South Koreans are thinking of asking the US to re-commit theater nuclear weapons to the theater in response to the revelations and this attack may have been a warning about that.

I'm glad that you repeated that revelation from last week regarding the Nuke facilities. I have too mentioned it a few times in other threads. It sure does throw a kink into the hose seeing that the NK's have conferred with iran and others and this can be exported.

How long before the tech falls into the hands of al-Queida or others that mean harm to Western Democracies?

Good form.

We could shoot a nuke over there and end it in a flash. But for complex reasons none of those will happen. China isn't going to invade N.Korea. I don't know how much leverage they have over NK. I doubt anyone does.

Damn you are a fuck-wit.

You think using a nuke would "end it in a flash"?

I am glad you aren't in charge of jack-shit. You aren't even competent to run your keyboard.

You're right. Obliterating a country would only piss them off.
Geez are you fucking stupid or what?

I am not talking about what North Korea would do if we used a nuke. I am talking about what the rest of the world would do.

Again, this is why I am glad you aren't in charge of jack and shit.

You don't know what you're talking about. That much is clear.
I wrote the U.S. could end the problem by sending a nuke over. I also said it wasn't going to happen for a variety of reasons.
And who gives a shit what the rest of the world thinks?

You don't know what you're talking about. That much is clear.
I wrote the U.S. could end the problem by sending a nuke over. I also said it wasn't going to happen for a variety of reasons.

"Variety of reasons"? How about one: Not wanting to start World War III.

The people of California who don't want to be on the receiving end of Chinese Nukes.

I think China could wrap up an invasion victory in North Korea in a couple of months. This problem could be solved pretty quickly in my opinion. The question is would China want to commit to such an invasion? It doesn't look like they would want to. North Korea is their creation therefore they should take them out. It really would be what's best for the World.

I am not talking about what North Korea would do if we used a nuke. I am talking about what the rest of the world would do.

That's the problem with Obama. He gives a shit what the world thinks. That's why he went overseas on a U.S. apology tour. Palin if president would have already gone on national TV to condemn the N.Koreans for the artillery fire into South Korea and warned them not to do it again or face severe consequenses. That is what a true powerful patriotic leader does. All Obama has done is show weakness like Neville Chamberlain.

Last edited:

That's the problem with Obama. He gives a shit what the world thinks. That's why he went overseas on a U.S. apology tour. Palin if president would have already gone on TV to condemn the N.Koreans for the artillery fire into South Korea and warned them not to do it again or face severe consequenses. That is what a true patriotic leader does.

Didn't Obama promise severe consequences after North Korea sank a South Korean ship? Wasn't that like 3 months ago? Hasn't he done nothing since then, probably leading to this event?
(Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Saturday the United States stood firmly behind South Korea's efforts to have the U.N. Security Council condemn North Korea for what it says was the sinking of a South Korean naval vessel in March.

"We are fully supportive of that effort and we think it is the right thing to do," Obama told reporters after a meeting with South Korean President Lee Myung-bak on the sidelines of the Group of 20 summit in Toronto. "There have to be consequences for such irresponsible behavior on the international stage."

"We agreed that Korea and the United States, that we will do all that we can to deter any acts of North Korean aggression leveled against us and that we will react swiftly and strongly so that this will not happen again," Lee said.

The two sides also are working very closely at the U.N. Security Council for a "strongly worded statement" condemning North Korea over the sinking of the Korean ship Cheonan that killed 46 sailors.
Obama says there must be consequences for Korea ship sinking | Reuters

That's the problem with Obama. He gives a shit what the world thinks. That's why he went overseas on a U.S. apology tour. Palin if president would have already gone on TV to condemn the N.Koreans for the artillery fire into South Korea and warned them not to do it again or face severe consequenses. That is what a true patriotic leader does.
Wrong.

A true patriotic leader minds their own damned business.

Watching neocon knuckleheads defend the continuance of the foreign policy debacle of lib nitwit Harry Truman is positively surreal.

I think China could wrap up an invasion victory in North Korea in a couple of months. This problem could be solved pretty quickly in my opinion. The question is would China want to commit to such an invasion? It doesn't look like they would want to. North Korea is their creation therefore they should take them out. It really would be what's best for the World.

And this why all eyes are on China and their reaction. I haven't seen any stories out there have you?

That's the problem with Obama. He gives a shit what the world thinks. That's why he went overseas on a U.S. apology tour. Palin if president would have already gone on national TV to condemn the N.Koreans for the artillery fire into South Korea and warned them not to do it again or face severe consequenses. That is what a true powerful patriotic leader does. All Obama has done is show weakness like Neville Chamberlain.

Palin already went on TV and stated she supported N. Korea.

No, seriously.

It was an obvious gaffe, but again demonstrated what a dumb-fuck she is.

And this why all eyes are on China and their reaction. I haven't seen any stories out there have you?

Because what they say to N. Korea will be done behind closed doors and without television coverage.

Why would China "take out" North Korea, its long time ally?

It doesn't need to do so. It simply needs to tell North Korea they are on their own if they pick a fight.

N. Korea screwed up by drawing first blood on this matter.

Why would China "take out" North Korea, its long time ally?

It doesn't need to do so. It simply needs to tell North Korea they are on their own if they pick a fight.

N. Korea screwed up by drawing first blood on this matter.

What makes you think NK "screwed up"? What makes you think the Chinese have a stake in not supporting NK? What would China get out of reining them in?
No, I suspect the Chinese know exactly what is going on and have been supportive. The U.S. will send money to NK to make them quit. China will negotiate more sweetheart deals with SoKorea. It's a win-win for them.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well it looks like the leader of N. Korea, little *Four Eyes*, has done and attacked USA interests.
2. And Obama has so far played it down, what will happen if *Little Four Eyes* attacks our aircraft carrier?
3. Will Obama *Puss Out*, and do nothing?
4. I think he will!
5. Lets debate it!!!
6. Bring it!!!!!
7. Linker and sample:Korean peninsula on brink of war due to drills - North Korea | Reuters

"Reuters) - North Korea said on Friday the South and the United States were pushing the peninsula to "the brink of war" with their plan to conduct large-scale military drills, days after the rival Koreas exchanged artillery fire."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Korean war never ended, the US and SK have refused to sign an armistice. It is about time we end that war, sign an armistice and support reunification.

Instead of starving a third generation of Koreans for no reason.

Because what they say to N. Korea will be done behind closed doors and without television coverage.

Naturally. And the consequences we will find out of later. That blows the doors out on Obama and his open-style Government. In effect? Another LIE exposed.

ou think NK "screwed up"? What makes you think the Chinese have a stake in not supporting NK? What would China get out of reining them in?

They do less than 3 billion dollars in trade with NK. They do 126 billion in trade with SK. They do much, much more in trade with us.

No, I suspect the Chinese know exactly what is going on and have been supportive. The U.S. will send money to NK to make them quit. China will negotiate more sweetheart deals with SoKorea. It's a win-win for them.

You also wanted to nuke N. Korea.

Forum List

Back