Will Hillary run again in 2020?

Why not? Trump will likely be a lame duck president by then - if not waaaaaay before. After all, she's younger than Trump.

You people put Obama and Sanders before Hillary. She was not even your first choice both times. If you want to run her for a third, by all means.

Time is running out for Hillary (in more ways than one) and she could face indictment for her role in hiring a foreign agent to undermine her political opponent's campaign. It's doubtful that she could cobble a coalition together at this point except for her dwindling angry base.
Hillary kinda slit her own throat politically when it was discovered that she had the democrat primary rigged in her favor. Yeah, I thought the "super delegates" was just another way to cheat. Democrats don't trust her anymore either.
Here's a clue Bubba ... no one in their right mind trusts Democrats anymore. Y'all have so screwed that pooch.

Time is running out for Hillary (in more ways than one) and she could face indictment for her role in hiring a foreign agent to undermine her political opponent's campaign. It's doubtful that she could cobble a coalition together at this point except for her dwindling angry base.
Hillary kinda slit her own throat politically when it was discovered that she had the democrat primary rigged in her favor. Yeah, I thought the "super delegates" was just another way to cheat. Democrats don't trust her anymore either.
Here's a clue Bubba ... no one in their right mind trusts Democrats anymore. Y'all have so screwed that pooch.

SAYIT, has "said it best" in that post!

See Leftists------------------> After all this time on the board, this thread finally has gotten the few words that says it all, and SAYIT brought those words of wisdom forth!

And if you think America doesn't trust you now, wait until that report comes out we are waiting on from the IG, and the rest of the evidence rolls soon after-) And do not think for an instant that TAINT won't encompass a few of your on high peeps NOW in office...….and I mean ELECTED OFFICE-)

You got a big, big problem on your hands, and all of your TDS rantings here, there, and everywhere, aren't going to save your peeps, or your party, from taking the kind of bath the Republicans did after Watergate!

Forum List

Back