What the women are REALLY protesting?

You can choose one or two. Whatt are the two most common reasons?

• Never been laid well or it's been a very long time since they have.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Men don't find them desirable.

• They felt a level of rejection or inadequacy by one or more parents.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They were sexually abused (sorry, but I'm trying to be honest here).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They're victims of propaganda and mass hysteria.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • They're bored and cause-seeking.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • They feel their lives are inadequate and they're not happy.

• Trump said he would grab a pussy.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other

• Total voters
Love to:

Dude: "I left out some very important reasons why the woman are gathering. To protest the gender pay gap, and to celebrate women breaking through the glass ceiling".
Obviously if you can post about those reasons, then you know those reasons exist and are viable, and yet failed to list them as options, opting for sexual and demeaning reasons in their place. You are the unattractive element women tend to find undesirable. It works both ways, dude.

And here is your new picture of respect for the woman who will champion those causes:
ivanka-trump-3.jpg

Have some respect for a sexy, and competent woman who accomplishes more by 9am then you do in years. She champions women rights. You disrespect us at every opportunity it seems.. Her name is Ivanka Trump. You are who again?

Women, and the restitution owed for rape genocide and abuse that affects women in ways never compensated for even when men are punished for crimes by given laws, are NOT served by either the current govt means for legal redress and justice NOR the political party system where BOTH candidates campaigns played the "rape" card for political points. So the women's vote is just as exploited as the black vote, the green vote, and the antiwar vote for elections only .

The women may be using "Trump" as an effigy to attack symbolically in the media , but the issues of rape, trafficking and genocide are real and have never been answered by politics. Only rhetoric but no real effective solutions. Why? Because the violence and crimes are committed by MEN. It takes MEN to address these, but they keep getting framed in terms of WOMENS rights . so the movement and language speaks to women. And doesn't reach the men who need to take responsibility if rape and trafficking are ever going to stop.

Emotions are a funny thing. Especially in this day and age. You can choose two, though what are the most common reasons?

You can only choose two? Impossible, the answer to why they're protesting is all of the below.

1. Never been laid well or it's been a very long time since they have.
  2. Men don't find them desirable.
  3. They felt a level of rejection or inadequacy by one or more parents.
  4. They were sexually abused (sorry, but I'm trying to be honest here).
  5. They're victims of propaganda and mass hysteria.
  6. They're bored and cause-seeking.
  7. They feel their lives are inadequate and they're not happy.
  8. Trump said he would grab a pussy.

It's just more whiny Democrat butt-hurt. These women are Democrats. These same groups never organized any protests against Bill Clinton. They're disingenuous hypocrites.

Love to:

Dude: "I left out some very important reasons why the woman are gathering. To protest the gender pay gap, and to celebrate women breaking through the glass ceiling".
Obviously if you can post about those reasons, then you know those reasons exist and are viable, and yet failed to list them as options, opting for sexual and demeaning reasons in their place. You are the unattractive element women tend to find undesirable. It works both ways, dude.

And here is your new picture of respect for the woman who will champion those causes:
ivanka-trump-3.jpg

Have some respect for a sexy, and competent woman who accomplishes more by 9am then you do in years. She champions women rights. You disrespect us at every opportunity it seems.. Her name is Ivanka Trump. You are who again?
Please enumerate all the rights what women are denied here in the U.S.

Those scum of protesting idiots

Are protesting their last breath in this fight

that their Rotten Clinton woman lost

What morons what idiots what losers!

I have no idea what these women are protesting and really don't give a shit. Trump won so shut the fuck up and make me a chicken pot pie!

Love to:

ivanka-trump-3.jpg

Please enumerate all the rights what women are denied here in the U.S.

No woman in the Western World is denied rights anymore, the Leftist bedwetters just want to continue their Adult-Toddler temper tantrum because Hillary didn't get Inaugurated.

Some of them are getting to such mentally unstable levels I wouldn't be shocked if a few don't publicly set themselves on fire like those Buddhist Monks.

Look at this pathetic, ugly, fat Manly Woman in the below video, she's so insane in this it's incredible she didn't torch herself at the end of the clip.

Just do some research and see who's funding and organizing these 'protests.' It's just more Democrat butt-hurt. I mean, what are they protesting? What rights has Donald Trump taken away from them? It's just a sham. Movin on...

Its not about Trump at all, these women believe it was a "woman's turn" its nothing more than that.

Lets remember many of these same women were pissed when Obama beat Hillary in the 2008 primary and she didn't get her turn then.

Remember Hillary refused to concede the primary election and took it all the way to the convention, egged on by these women even though Hillary had no way of winning Obama had the nomination locked up in delegates.

Just do some research and see who's funding and organizing these 'protests.' It's just more Democrat butt-hurt. I mean, what are they protesting? What rights has Donald Trump taken away from them? It's just a sham. Movin on...

These maniacs were protesting The Donald even before he was in, they have a special type of mental disease. They should just be ignored, let them march, protest, scream as much as they want, they are Adult-Toddlers having a mega tantrum because they can't get their own way.

I have never seen ANYTHING like this whole continued situation of daily tantrums, they're so crazed they don't even realise that more and more people will be running in the opposite direction to them and into the comforting and grown-up arms of the Right.

So let them do this on a regular basis, it's only going to result in even less support for the Left and more support for the Right.

These maniacs were protesting The Donald even before he was in, they have a special type of mental disease. They should just be ignored, let them march, protest, scream as much as they want, they are Adult-Toddlers having a mega tantrum because they can't get their own way.

I have never seen ANYTHING like this whole continued situation of daily tantrums, they're so crazed they don't even realise that more and more people will be running in the opposite direction to them and into the comforting and grown-up arms of the Right.

So let them do this on a regular basis, it's only going to result in even less support for the Left and more support for the Right.
:blahblah:

Forum List

Back