Will Gingrich go the way of...

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
...Michele Bachmann & Herman Cain??? Newt has a popular following at current, at least according to the polls, but seems to take a LOT of flak on the message boards. Folks I talk to face to face seem to have a more negative opinion about Newt, but these are also more mature people who remember Newt's past from the 90's. Maybe Newts following is with the younger crowd???
Anyways I am just wondering if Newt will "ebb" & start to recede in the polls? Romney does appear to be the front runner in the primaries at current. Romney has also remained fairly consistent, as has Ron Paul. The other GOP primary candidates seem to fluctuate in the polls rapidly, which is never a good sign. Jon Huntsman's name gets mentioned quite a bit & I am wondering if one of the back of the pack underdogs will come from behind in a surprise upset?
There's still time for candidate rise & collapse but Romney is gonna be a tough candidate to take down, as Mitt Romney has quite the support network & STEADY poll ratings. As far as Newt Gingrich I just have a feeling he's too liberal for the social conservatives & too tax & spend world cop for the fiscal conservatives, I could well be wrong here but would value your opinion.

I'm afraid not. Newt has experience. It's going to be tough for Romney...

which is bad news for the republicans.

I don't think he will fall off for one reason.

Their are no credible candidates left to oppose Romney. If you dislike Romney your stuck with Newt by default.

No. I think Newt will gain a bit more traction. I think the ebb and flow is over unless someone makes a major blunder. We've seen quite a bit of them over the months!

Forum List

Back