2024 Will Be The Year Of Our "RECKONING"

The 2024 presidential election will be the ultimate Rorschach test

The primaries are the test, if we really get stuck with Biden vs Trump II, then you know the country is beyond repair.

A choice between a real president and a senile piece of shit who looks like this

They are both senile pieces of shit and I am not even sure which one looks more like that.

View attachment 878869

<<<<&&&>>>>

~S~

I don't care about Harry, but yes, please, to the new pope.

The primaries are the test, if we really get stuck with Biden vs Trump II, then you know the country is beyond repair.

They are both senile pieces of shit and I am not even sure which one looks more like that.
1703603321862.jpeg

1703603362679.jpeg
....Joe looks more like Crypt Keeper to me.

Attachments

• 1703603338420.jpeg
    1703603338420.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
Yeah because there's nothing communist about CRT being taught to kids in schools, wide open borders, and a President literally on the take from Communist China.
I guess if you prefer Globalist we'll do that. ;)
Not to mention:
gay "how to" books in schools
Drag shows in schools
fake history (1619 Project) being taught in schools
No kids in Baltimore knowing how to do math
More educated and motivated migrant kids being let into the country to take jobs away from US kids

RhodyPatriot in #160 said: As for what you can do with YOUR body, if you're talking about killing babies - it's not really just YOUR body now, is it? rhdyptrt.23.07.17 #160

RhodyPatriot in #1 cries “oh my”:

Victor Davis Hanson December 25, 2023 We should remember the now modern proverb of Nixon-era economic advisor Herb Stein to the effect that what cannot go on (without destroying the nation), simply will not go on. •¥• In some sense, the country for recent years has been cruising on the fumes from prior and likely better wiser generations and institutions. In 2024, the tab for our current apathy, toxic politics, and incompetence will come due. •¥¥•
So next year we will likely see the climax to a number of current dangerous ideas, events, and forces, which finally will either overwhelm us or be addressed and remedied. We live in a Neronian age but can recover if we first understand how we got here and the nature of the suicide we are committing. •¥¥¥• para 1,2,3 2024—the Year of our Reckoning › American Greatness vctrdvshnsn.pblshd.23.12.25

RhodyPatriot in #1 posts VDH white European male nightmare screed with SF image:

sanfran.jpg

2024—the Year of our Reckoning › American Greatness vctrdvshnsn.pblshd.23.12.25

Comments regarding para 1 vctrdvshnsn.pblshd.23.12.25 : VDH quotes Nixon-era economic advisor Herb Stein who
s aid what cannot go on (without destroying the nation), simply will not go on. Back then white conservative European Christian American Nixon males and Phyllis Schlafly were hellbent on escalating the Vietnam War and resisting the women’s and racial minorities movement for equal rights in the white Christian male dominated America.

Fifty years later Victor David Hanson is still promoting Nixon criminal trash and insisting that America can only be saved by widespread submission to Trump criminal trash.

VDH had been absurd for fifty years and shows absolutely no signs of recivery.

VDH has zero to say about Trump’s role in overturning RvW which is odd because no matter what happens abroad Trump cannot win the White House or come close because DJT will forever be known for forcing full term greststion on women when their bodies become subjected to the control of white evangelical Christians when their fundamentalists religion controls the state.

nf.23.22.26 #79
to rhdyptrt.23.07.17 #160

Not to mention:
gay "how to" books in schools
Drag shows in schools
fake history (1619 Project) being taught in schools
No kids in Baltimore knowing how to do math
More educated and motivated migrant kids being let into the country to take jobs away from US kids

Unfortunately, there are "churches" doing drag now.

Forum List

Back