Gingrich says climate change a huge rip-off of taxpayers (John Kerry's big conference adventure)

1701824103378.png

Everything Gingrich says is true and Americans have been thinking it for a long time. People who say it doesn't matter which party you vote for are WRONG as hell.

Trump would no way let the climate change scammers get away with all this

site:
Gingrich:

This is an amazing Broadway show which goes all over the world playing from place to place. It’s John Kerry flying into the next five-star hotel to go to the next gourmet restaurant in order to be deeply worried, at which point he has to go back, get on his plane to go to the next five-star hotel, to the next gourmet restaurant, to be even more worried. This whole thing is an elite ripoff of everyday workers.

LOL

:hyper:
I am shocked. What do you propose to do to reverse what has happened already. Should we start by lowering oil production in this country to Trump administration level or maybe you can get Texas as South Dakota to turn off their wind turbine electrical generation? Whatever, you better do it quick, as the oil industry and government are predicting another 500,000 increase to production by next summer, and rich Texans are making big money off of wind turbine generation, to the point they may be getting spoiled and you know how hard it is to make Texans quit making money. As for South Dakota getting 70%+ of their electricity from renewables, maybe you could get them to turn off the light as sit in the dark this winter?

I am shocked. What do you propose to do to reverse what has happened already. Should we start by lowering oil production in this country to Trump administration level or maybe you can get Texas as South Dakota to turn off their wind turbine electrical generation? Whatever, you better do it quick, as the oil industry and government are predicting another 500,000 increase to production by next summer, and rich Texans are making big money off of wind turbine generation, to the point they may be getting spoiled and you know how hard it is to make Texans quit making money. As for South Dakota getting 70%+ of their electricity from renewables, maybe you could get them to turn off the light as sit in the dark this winter?
I'll wait until I hear information from Fox or Newsmax, thank you.

Liberals are such liars... Maybe you should work on changing your party's propensity for lying constantly

instead of .. you know... throwing questionable "info" at conservatives at usmb

that way you could credibly claim to have done some good in the world

Can you imagine how much money the Democrat Party fat cat donors are going to make off of all of Potatohead's environmental wacko subsidies?

It will be like Solyndra times a million.

You sound very scientific.

I would be convinced except for the fact that even with climate change some years will have colder winters then others.
wheres all the EV chargeing stations the Biden admin spent 7.5 billion on over 2 yrs ago ? answer nowhere ! they havent built one station !

I'll wait until I hear information from Fox or Newsmax, thank you.

Liberals are such liars... Maybe you should work on changing your party's propensity for lying constantly

instead of .. you know... throwing questionable "info" at conservatives at usmb

that way you could credibly claim to have done some good in the world
Fox New is proven Liars, paying $787.5 Million Dollars for their lies, rather than testify. Suit yourself.
1701826276894.png

1701826713574.png

1701827015274.png

1701827109174.png

Can you imagine how much money the Democrat Party fat cat donors are going to make off of all of Potatohead's environmental wacko subsidies?

It will be like Solyndra times a million.
Hilarious

What about the former 1-term fuckups Foxconn thing…

Everything Gingrich says is true and Americans have been thinking it for a long time. People who say it doesn't matter which party you vote for are WRONG as hell.

site:
Gingrich:

This is an amazing Broadway show which goes all over the world playing from place to place. It’s John Kerry flying into the next five-star hotel to go to the next gourmet restaurant in order to be deeply worried, at which point he has to go back, get on his plane to go to the next five-star hotel, to the next gourmet restaurant, to be even more worried. This whole thing is an elite ripoff of everyday workers.

LOL

U R dead center on target about the "scammers".

I stopped reading at "Everything Gingrich says is true..."

If you think Gingrich has never been wrong or lied you are not interested in serious debate.

Your seemingly prescient statement about what Trump would or would not do doesn't help your case either.
I consider Gingrich much more intelligent than say....Biden. Trump's 'prescient' statement was well grounded as well. He has a history of promising things (as all politicians do) and he also has a history of fulfilling those promises.

I consider Gingrich much more intelligent than say....Biden. Trump's 'prescient' statement was well grounded as well. He has a history of promising things (as all politicians do) and he also has a history of fulfilling those promises.
You would

Pfffftttt

site:
Gingrich:

LOL

We should have already been dead dozens of predictions ago by the Climate experts. Guess they aren't experts so much after all, are they? The biggest problem with the left is in their thinking that if everyone decided to jump on board the Climate Change train that we could actually fight against mother nature and win. The following video is my very favorite on the subject:

But do you think Newt never lies?

It wasn't Trump's prescient statement. It was the posters.

How are you enjoying Trump's mexico paid border wall and your new cheaper but better coverage under trumpcare? Have you been writing Hillary while she is locked up? Are you glad COVID went away in two weeks?

The alternate reality where Trump delivers on his promises must be comforting.

Forum List

Back