Gingrich says climate change a huge rip-off of taxpayers (John Kerry's big conference adventure)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Everything Gingrich says is true and Americans have been thinking it for a long time. People who say it doesn't matter which party you vote for are WRONG as hell.

Trump would no way let the climate change scammers get away with all this

site:
Gingrich:

This is an amazing Broadway show which goes all over the world playing from place to place. It’s John Kerry flying into the next five-star hotel to go to the next gourmet restaurant in order to be deeply worried, at which point he has to go back, get on his plane to go to the next five-star hotel, to the next gourmet restaurant, to be even more worried. This whole thing is an elite ripoff of everyday workers.

LOL

:hyper:

Everything Gingrich says is true and Americans have been thinking it for a long time. People who say it doesn't matter which party you vote for are WRONG as hell.

I stopped reading at "Everything Gingrich says is true..."

If you think Gingrich has never been wrong or lied you are not interested in serious debate.

Your seemingly prescient statement about what Trump would or would not do doesn't help your case either.

site:
Gingrich:

This is an amazing Broadway show which goes all over the world playing from place to place. It’s John Kerry flying into the next five-star hotel to go to the next gourmet restaurant in order to be deeply worried, at which point he has to go back, get on his plane to go to the next five-star hotel, to the next gourmet restaurant, to be even more worried. This whole thing is an elite ripoff of everyday workers.

LOL

Newt is a climate denier???

No Way!!!

Whoda thunkit?

giphy.gif

I stopped reading at "Everything Gingrich says is true..."

If you think Gingrich has never been wrong or lied you are not interested in serious debate.

Your seemingly prescient statement about what Trump would or would not do doesn't help your case either.

:rolleyes:

you are hopeless

some people just want to be brainwashed about the LIE of climate change. The climate changes naturally and has ever since God knows when. Some years have colder winters than others, and etc.

Leftists are drinking the Kool Aid, believing every damn lie that comes forth from the mouth of CNN

I guess you can Stupid your way to Hell

some people just want to be brainwashed about the LIE of climate change. The climate changes naturally and has ever since God knows when. Some years have colder winters than others, and etc.

Leftists are drinking the Kool Aid, believing every damn lie that comes forth from the mouth of CNN

I guess you can Stupid your way to Hell
You sound very scientific.

I would be convinced except for the fact that even with climate change some years will have colder winters then others.

OP acts like Newt's revelation is something new......Everything involved with the current "green" agenda has been a grift machine from the very start.

Hell, I read that Ford is allowing stealerships to discount the Mach E Mustangs even below the factory incentives being offered.....Nobody wants them.

site:
Gingrich:

LOL

newtered grigrinch?

Hilarious

The history major who dodged that war in Vietnam.

LOL

When the climate nuts realized they couldn't lie about the world getting warmer, they switched from OMG OMG, the planet is warming!

to

OMG OMG, the climate is changing! Fork over the tax dollars to fix this ASAP
Is the climate getting cooler or warmer fuckup?

Forum List

Back