Will America Repent?

Will America Repent?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
Will the OP start taking his medication?

Too much strident insistence suggests a lack of deeper conviction,

Even you will have to answer to God one day, Unkotare. I know you may not like to think about it but you will. You cannot enter the kingdom of heaven unless you are born again. The Bible is the truth. Believing it is evidence of sanity and not believing it is evidence of "moral insanity" at the very least. Double minded men are unstable in all their ways. The Bible tells us this. Who shall we believe. You? Or the Written Word of God? I'll believe the LORD.

The greater part of America will not repent but there will be some who do and they will be numbered among the remnant of Jacob.

Micah 5:8
8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

And they shall build the New Jerusalem which shall be built upon this, the American continent.

Ether 13:1-13
1 And now I, Moroni, proceed to finish my record concerning the destruction of the people of whom I have been writing.

2 For behold, they rejected all the words of Ether; for he truly told them of all things, from the beginning of man; and that after the waters had receded from off the face of this land it became a choice land above all other lands, a chosen land of the Lord; wherefore the Lord would have that all men should serve him who dwell upon the face thereof;

3 And that it was the place of the New Jerusalem, which should come down out of heaven, and the holy sanctuary of the Lord.

4 Behold, Ether saw the days of Christ, and he spake concerning a New Jerusalem upon this land.

5 And he spake also concerning the house of Israel, and the Jerusalem from whence Lehi should come—after it should be destroyed it should be built up again, a holy city unto the Lord; wherefore, it could not be a new Jerusalem for it had been in a time of old; but it should be built up again, and become a holy city of the Lord; and it should be built unto the house of Israel—

6 And that a New Jerusalem should be built up upon this land, unto the remnant of the seed of Joseph, for which things there has been a type.

7 For as Joseph brought his father down into the land of Egypt, even so he died there; wherefore, the Lord brought a remnant of the seed of Joseph out of the land of Jerusalem, that he might be merciful unto the seed of Joseph that they should perish not, even as he was merciful unto the father of Joseph that he should perish not.

8 Wherefore, the remnant of the house of Joseph shall be built upon this land; and it shall be a land of their inheritance; and they shall build up a holy city unto the Lord, like unto the Jerusalem of old; and they shall no more be confounded, until the end come when the earth shall pass away.

9 And there shall be a new heaven and a new earth; and they shall be like unto the old save the old have passed away, and all things have become new.

10 And then cometh the New Jerusalem; and blessed are they who dwell therein, for it is they whose garments are white through the blood of the Lamb; and they are they who are numbered among the remnant of the seed of Joseph, who were of the house of Israel.

11 And then also cometh the Jerusalem of old; and the inhabitants thereof, blessed are they, for they have been washed in the blood of the Lamb; and they are they who were scattered and gathered in from the four quarters of the earth, and from the north countries, and are partakers of the fulfilling of the covenant which God made with their father, Abraham.

12 And when these things come, bringeth to pass the scripture which saith, there are they who were first, who shall be last; and there are they who were last, who shall be first.

13 And I was about to write more, but I am forbidden; but great and marvelous were the prophecies of Ether; but they esteemed him as naught, and cast him out; and he hid himself in the cavity of a rock by day, and by night he went forth viewing the things which should come upon the people.

Do you believe that the people of America will turn from wickedness and return to the LORD or not? Do believe the country has recognized the fruit of evil leadership, the slide into wickedness that even now has resulted in the sale of the organs and limbs and other parts of babies murdered by Planned Parenthood? Will the churches of America repent of following New Age teachings that are based in the occult? Of refusing to preach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ?

When the next great disaster falls upon America whether it be the crash of the dollar, an attack on our own soil, do you believe the American people will repent and turn to Jesus Christ?

Yes or No?
So let me get this right, you believe that your God treats nations as people and will punish whole nations because of laws that they have? This is Old Testament thinking where God punished and let genocide be committed against nations. So you do not believe in personnal responsibility that no matter how you serve your God he will punish you because the nation you live in.

Flawed thinking. Perhaps it is a test? If you have an abortion or are gay you failed and he holds you responsible? If these things were against the law how could you be tested to do what your God wantS? So Jesus said that if your nation passes laws that he does not like that all of the people in the nation should suffer?

Silly argument. I guess you make things up as you go. Planned parenthood did nothing wrong. The baby/fetuses were already dead, I guess it would be better to throw them in the trash and then all your righteous anger would be sated. Lol. The parent chose to abort it not planned parenthood. I guess you blame the gun for gun crime. Or the store for having goods that people steal.

Apparently you just believe in the Old Testament so why are you not Jewish?

America is evil blah blah blah. Think for yourself for once and put down the book.

So God is the same God as the Old Testament portrays or is he the God of the New Testament? Both are very different....I can't believe. People that read that book think they are the same!

Can't expect the nation to repent until Christians begin to repent.

Work on yourself Jeremiah.then your family and neighbors. We can't lift people up until we are on higher ground.

Can't expect the nation to repent until Christians begin to repent.

Work on yourself Jeremiah.then your family and neighbors. We can't lift people up until we are on higher ground.
A nation will never repent, especially the United states. And not all christians will repent. It is a personal thing not a society thing or even a religious institution thing. It is between you and your God. People saying that God will punish this nation or that nation actually have never read the bible and rely on being deceived by others. Unless you believe in the Old Testament, because God did turn the heart of the pharoh just to prove a point and kill and unleash plagues upon people. Wow he is such a good and careing God. Punish everybody even though he turned his heart, and then punishes them.....lol unbelievable what people are led to believe.

Obama testin' China 12 mile limit...

U.S. Navy destroyer nears islands built by China in South China Sea
26 Oct.`15 | WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States on Monday sent a guided-missile destroyer to challenge 12-nautical-mile territorial limits that China claims around artificial islands it built in the South China Sea.
A U.S. defense official said the USS Lassen was nearing Subi and Mischief reefs in the Spratly archipelago, features that were submerged at high tide before China began a massive dredging project to turn them into islands in 2014. The Lassen would be in the area for several hours in what would be the start of a series of challenges to China's territorial claims in one of the world's busiest sea lanes, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity. Earlier, the official said the ship would likely be accompanied by a U.S. Navy P-8A surveillance plane and possibly P-3 surveillance plane, which have been conducting regular surveillance missions in the region.

2015-10-26T201500Z_1_LYNXNPEB9P17J_RTROPTP_2_SOUTHCHINASEA-USA.JPG

USS Lassen (DDG 82), (R) transits in formation with ROKS Sokcho (PCC 778) during exercise Foal Eagle 2015, in waters east of the Korean Peninsula​

The patrols represent the most serious U.S. challenge yet to the 12-nautical-mile territorial limit China claims around the islands and are certain to anger Beijing, which said last month it would "never allow any country" to violate its territorial waters and airspace in the Spratlys. The Chinese Embassy in Washington said the concept of freedom of navigation should not be used as an excuse for muscle flexing and the United States should "refrain from saying or doing anything provocative and act responsibly in maintaining regional peace and stability."

2015-10-26T175837Z_1_LYNXNPEB9P13W_RTROPTP_2_SOUTHCHINASEA-USA-PATROLS-CHINA.JPG

An aerial photo taken though a glass window of a Philippine military plane shows the alleged on-going land reclamation by China on mischief reef in the Spratly Islands in the South China Sea, west of Palawan, Philippines​

Additional patrols would follow in coming weeks and could also be conducted around features that Vietnam and the Philippines have built up in the Spratlys, the U.S. official said. “This is something that will be a regular occurrence, not a one-off event,” said the official. “It’s not something that’s unique to China.” White House spokesman Josh Earnest referred questions on any specific operations to the Pentagon but said the United States had made clear to China the importance of free flow of commerce in the South China Sea. "There are billions of dollars of commerce that float through that region of the world," Earnest told a news briefing. "Ensuring that free flow of commerce ... is critical to the global economy," he said.

MORE

See also:

China says freedom of navigation 'should not be used as excuse to flex muscle'
26 Oct.`15 | WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Chinese Embassy in Washington, responding on Monday to a U.S plan to sail within 12 nautical miles of artificial islands China has built in the South China islands, said the concept of freedom of navigation should not be used as excuse for muscle-flexing.
Embassy spokesman Zhu Haiquan said the United States should "refrain from saying or doing anything provocative and actresponsibly in maintaining regional peace and stability."

"Freedom of navigation and overflight should not be used as excuse to flex muscle and undermine other countries' sovereignty and security," he said.

A U.S. defense official said earlier the U.S. Navy planned to send a guided-missile destroyer within 12 nautical miles of artificial islands built by China in the South China Sea early on Tuesday.

China says freedom of navigation 'should not be used as excuse to flex muscle'

Do you believe that the people of America will turn from wickedness and return to the LORD or not? Do believe the country has recognized the fruit of evil leadership, the slide into wickedness that even now has resulted in the sale of the organs and limbs and other parts of babies murdered by Planned Parenthood? Will the churches of America repent of following New Age teachings that are based in the occult? Of refusing to preach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ?

When the next great disaster falls upon America whether it be the crash of the dollar, an attack on our own soil, do you believe the American people will repent and turn to Jesus Christ?

Yes or No?

Hi Jeremiah, :)

I don't believe that the American people have anything to "repent," as you said, for.

As for our government, I cannot confirm that there is anything that should be repented for.

American freedom is good, righteous, and wonderful in my belief. May I and all enjoy freedom.

-

Yes or No?

I don't believe that the American people have anything to "repent," as you said, for.

As for our government, I cannot confirm that there is anything that should be repented for.

American freedom is good, righteous, and wonderful in my belief. May I and all enjoy freedom.

-
That's because you're blind to the truth.

Yes or No?

-
That's because you're blind to the truth.

Well I don't know anything about that. But as I said with me:

American people: good
American government: can't confirm needs to repent
American freedom: Good, righteous, and wonderful.

-

No one knows when the end shall come - only God alone. Yet Jesus said we would know the nearness of His coming. The judgment of God is going to fall on America and if you have not repented and turned to Jesus Christ by then, it will be falling on you personally. Today is the day of salvation. Today.
Jer: No one knows when the end shall come -

the Almighty made that perfectly clear, The Triumph of Good vs Evil - the parable of Noah, when the last of either perishes will be the day of judgement ...

you do not know that Jeremiah because you have nothing to read in your book illustrating the Triumph of Good only that of evil in which case no one will be saved. there is no savior but yourself and all others living at the time. belief in Jesus is Idolatry, it is you who must repent.

No one knows when the end shall come - only God alone. Yet Jesus said we would know the nearness of His coming. The judgment of God is going to fall on America and if you have not repented and turned to Jesus Christ by then, it will be falling on you personally. Today is the day of salvation. Today.

I see, Jeremiah...is this a personal belief or is this a revelation?...

-

Read the bible, Anonymous. Why did you bump up a thread I wrote in September? There is plenty of new material. Goodnight.

Yes or No?
Sounds like Isis talking.

Do you believe that the people of America will turn from wickedness and return to the LORD or not? Do believe the country has recognized the fruit of evil leadership,

How insane is this thread!!

America's best days are ahead of us, there will always be religious lunatics standing on the street corner yelling the end is near and repent just as there have been in the past seeing evil conspiracies around every corner .

Remember when the EU had ten members? The loons claimed bible prophecy has been fulfilled as it was the ten horns of the beast in their bible.

87c7fc84bfd090d0e5546d5bc61df3b8.jpg

That guy is a paid anti-American propagandist for somebody I suspect and Miss American Apple-Pie- and-Jesus gobbled it up. Man, you guys are in deep do-do with people listening to freaks like that.

Read the bible, Anonymous. Why did you bump up a thread I wrote in September? There is plenty of new material. Goodnight.

Lol I have read the Bible.

Is the reason for your answer, that you do not want to say?

I'll ask once again, and then I'll be through with this, "Is it a personal belief or is it a revelation, that 'the judgment of God will fall on America for America's evil,' as you said?"

The Bible says that the whole earth is to be destroyed except for the chosen so why are you suggesting that America can avert what is declared to happen in the book of Revelation (or "Revelations")?

-

If Republicans are so pro American, then why are they working to change the country in such fundamental ways?

Forum List

Back