Will America Repent?

Will America Repent?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
Seems like I read such a rant somewhere before....

oh, right...

"My German Volksgenossen, we have a great deal to rectify before our own history and before our eternal Lord. Providence had withdrawn its protection from us. Our Volk had fallen, plunging to a depth to which a Volk has rarely fallen before. In this difficult plight we have once again learned how to pray; we have learned to respect our Lord; we have regained our faith in the virtues of a Volk, and have endeavored to be better again."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Cologne (March 28, 1936)

I will be repenting New Years morning around 10am that I drank 5 Cherry Pucker Schnapp's, 4 beers, 3 screwdrivers, 2 shots of Jack, and 1 porcelain alter to kneel and pray at. And believe me, 'god' will hear from me about how I'll never drink again.

Then he'll have pity on me and make me all better for next time. And there will be a next time. Oh yes. There will be a next time.

What exactly does 'the nation' have to repent for? If you mean all the innocents killed in wars we've been in then I can agree. If you mean the population just trying to make a living, feed their family, and avoid the DMV then just leave people alone.

If people are imperfect and always, in time, fail to follow 'god's rules and 'god' created everything then isn't he to blame for his imperfect creation? Why would he create a single person knowing they are going to fail and he will have to 'punish' them?
He creates people knowing they are going to hell and he creates them anyway?

Forum List

Back