Will America Repent?

Will America Repent?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

Uploaded on Sep 17, 2010
Bordered by ten nations and including some of the world's most important shipping lanes and fisheries, the South China Sea is a vital region. Critically important mineral resources, including oil, are thought to be there in large quantities as well. The Chinese have long laid claim to nearly the entire South China Sea. That claim is contested by many nations and in some instances the conflict has turned violent. This summer the United States entered the fray.
As you can - the situation is escalating dramatically. Five years later - we see China building artificial islands in region, doing war games, drills with Russia in same region, increasing threats by land, by sea, by air. There is no question that China is planning an invasion of Taiwan and that the Russians are going to back them - including making the first move in an attack against the US.

Last edited:
All this fire and brimstone and end of the world stuff gets pretty tedious

Can't we talk about puppies and kittens or something?

Jesus loves puppies and kittens

Burying your head in the sand as to where America is headed right now will not change reality, RW. Time to think about what is happening and prepare our hearts. If you want to talk about puppies and kittens see the USMB Pet Forum.

Jesus hates the Russian Navy

They are a bunch of godless heathens

Jeremiah...

You are a sweet woman....but you are batshit crazy

Jeremiah...

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see, RW. I am not crazy. I am giving a presentation of what America is facing these days and asking a simple question. Will America continue in moral insanity or will she repent? Check yes or no. If you do not want to participate? Don't.

Published on Apr 15, 2015
Satellite photos have revealed that China is building islands in disputed waters as part of an apparent strategic land grab, according to New York Times reports. The images show that Woody Island, occupied by China since 1956, is undergoing a major expansion of its runway and airport facilities while China is building islands around Mischief Reef in the South China Sea, an area that Vietnam, the Philippines, China, and Taiwan all claim ownership to. We look at the story on the Lip News with Elliot Hill and Mark Sovel.

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-...

Anonymous quote from someone commenting on the analysis of banking in America. I was quite surprised to find that this person stated the reason for the coming collapse. "America's Moral Failures"... Read here:

History is littered with nations and empires which have collapsed. Yes, a nation can print unlimited amounts of currency, but it's value plummets, i.e. the Weimar Republic, Zimbabwe, etc... The $18 trillion in debt amassed by the government of the United States far surpasses anything of its kind in history. A day of reckoning approaches. The coming financial collapse will simply be the instrument. The cause can be found in America's moral failures.

I am not surprised that those writing revelations could not describe modern vehicles and left Jesus to return on a horse...

Published on Apr 15, 2015
Satellite photos have revealed that China is building islands in disputed waters as part of an apparent strategic land grab, according to New York Times reports. The images show that Woody Island, occupied by China since 1956, is undergoing a major expansion of its runway and airport facilities while China is building islands around Mischief Reef in the South China Sea, an area that Vietnam, the Philippines, China, and Taiwan all claim ownership to. We look at the story on the Lip News with Elliot Hill and Mark Sovel.

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-...

The Japanese build artificial islands also..

Do you believe that the people of America will turn from wickedness and return to the LORD or not? Do believe the country has recognized the fruit of evil leadership, the slide into wickedness that even now has resulted in the sale of the organs and limbs and other parts of babies murdered by Planned Parenthood? Will the churches of America repent of following New Age teachings that are based in the occult? Of refusing to preach the true Gospel of Jesus Christ?

When the next great disaster falls upon America whether it be the crash of the dollar, an attack on our own soil, do you believe the American people will repent and turn to Jesus Christ?

Yes or No?
In order for one to repent they must feel that they have done something wrong to repent for.
They don't.
Promoting any and all forms of deviances is okay, so long as "it makes them happy".

Jeremiah...

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see, RW. I am not crazy. I am giving a presentation of what America is facing these days and asking a simple question. Will America continue in moral insanity or will she repent? Check yes or no. If you do not want to participate? Don't.
What America faces today is the same it has always faced, the names have changed but the human faults remain the same...

if you know the Bible, you already know the answer to this question............

end.PNG

Ah the same book that says the sun revolves around the earth and stars will fall to the earth , and the earth has 4 corners? :uhoh3::uhoh3:

Jeremiah...

What America faces today is the same it has always faced, the names have changed but the human faults remain the same...

Yes, it is called sin and rebellion which bring about the judgment of God. It's on the way.

Ah the same book that says the sun revolves around the earth and stars will fall to the earth , and the earth has 4 corners? :uhoh3::uhoh3:

Nowhere in the Bible are we told that the Earth is at the center of the universe. In order, Gen 1:14-18, Psalms 104:5 and Isaiah 40:22 are often cited to support the geocentric theory of Ptolemaeus. Yet none of these Scriptures, taken in any order whatsoever, state that God designed the universe with Earth at its center.

Guno, I've seen your pics - you are a man in his later years. Please at least consider Christianity. I implore you to do so.... it's so very real, more real than this nonsense here...

One of the most controversial phrases in the Bible - “the four corners of the earth.” The word translated “corners,” as in the phrase above, is the Hebrew word, KANAPH. Kanaph is translated in a variety of ways. However, it generally means extremity.

Matthew 6:34
So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.

Forum List

Back