Why would black people in 2017 be bothered by racism?

Where does something like that happen in 2017? Log Out
Youre deflecting again. Please answer the question. Would it bother you?

I don't present myself like a zoo animal so that's something I never have to worry about
You keep deflecting. Its ok though. I know youre full of shit.

People who cry racism are those who are uneducated, bad credit, no resume, and poor interview skills.

Those that deflect and dont answer the questions typically talk before they think which shows they are full of shit.

I would sleep better at night if you stopped posting

So it wouldnt bother you if a white guy fired you or didnt hire you because you were Black?
While I'm sure there are examples of Blacks being fired, or not hired, because of blatant racism, I'm equally sure there examples of Blacks not being hired because they simply do not qualify, and examples of Blacks being fired for good cause, which are attributed to the tiresome accusation of racism.

So it wouldnt bother you if a white guy fired you or didnt hire you because you were Black?
While I'm sure there are examples of Blacks being fired, or not hired, because of blatant racism, I'm equally sure there examples of Blacks not being hired because they simply do not qualify, and examples of Blacks being fired for good cause, which are attributed to the tiresome accusation of racism.

The Black people who can't present themselves in a positive way.

With all the opportunities for blacks today in regards to education and employment, why are so many blacks upset when it's reveal that a certain white person doesn't like blacks?

Don't they have that right? And why should a white person not liking blacks mess up a black persons day?

I'm confused
There's employers who didn't hire me for whatever reason. Fact is they decided they wanted to work with someone else more than me. I can't believe it when someone doesn't hire me. They don't know how bad they fucked up. I know it's not right but some white people in powerful positions don't like black people. We tried affirmative action for awhile and somehow Republicans who are against that won the election so black people are just going to have to endure some discrimination.

If black people wanted affirmative action they would have showed up and voted democratic.

With all the opportunities for blacks today in regards to education and employment, why are so many blacks upset when it's reveal that a certain white person doesn't like blacks?

Don't they have that right? And why should a white person not liking blacks mess up a black persons day?

I'm confused
There's employers who didn't hire me for whatever reason. Fact is they decided they wanted to work with someone else more than me. I can't believe it when someone doesn't hire me. They don't know how bad they fucked up. I know it's not right but some white people in powerful positions don't like black people. We tried affirmative action for awhile and somehow Republicans who are against that won the election so black people are just going to have to endure some discrimination.

If black people wanted affirmative action they would have showed up and voted democratic.

If it's only one position they can't hire everyone

Youre deflecting again. Please answer the question. Would it bother you?

I don't present myself like a zoo animal so that's something I never have to worry about

People who cry racism are those who are uneducated, bad credit, no resume, and poor interview skills.

Those that deflect and dont answer the questions typically talk before they think which shows they are full of shit.

Most self haters feel that way. it must be torture wanting to be white when youre actually Black.

I agree but that really doesnt have diddly do to do with my question to FBJ.

BTW if whites werent known to be racist and didnt have a history of doing it they wouldnt get accused of racism.

Last edited:

I'm confused

If it's only one position they can't hire everyone
Affirmative action said if black people make up ten percent of the population your corporation should have ten percent of their workforce be black. Don't you worry with as gone companies will hire less blacks?

By positive do you mean shuffle their feet and grin?

Nicely dressed and able to communicate without sounding like a zoo animal

Most self haters feel that way. it must be torture wanting to be white when youre actually Black.

Log out

What if they do that but still dont get hired or get fired because they are Black? You still good with that?

Log out
I will later.

What if they do that but still dont get hired or get fired because they are Black? You still good with that?

It means someone else was a better fit for the job

So you shouldnt have a job because youre Black then.

I have a job because I have the skills to pay the bills

by your own logic you just admitted white people were better fit for your job.

I'm confused
Stain your body black...Then you'll soon find out.

by your own logic you just admitted white people were better fit for your job.

I said another candidate was a better fit regardless of race

you a stupid mutherfucker

Forum List

Back