Why would black people in 2017 be bothered by racism?

What if they do that but still dont get hired or get fired because they are Black? You still good with that?

It means someone else was a better fit for the job
So you shouldnt have a job because youre Black then.

I have a job because I have the skills to pay the bills
by your own logic you just admitted white people were better fit for your job.

I said another candidate was a better fit regardless of race

you a stupid mutherfucker

You cant read but you call me a stupid MF?

"What if they do that but still dont get hired or get fired because they are Black? You still good with that?"

With all the opportunities for blacks today in regards to education and employment, why are so many blacks upset when it's reveal that a certain white person doesn't like blacks?

Don't they have that right? And why should a white person not liking blacks mess up a black persons day?

I'm confused
Stain your body black...Then you'll soon find out.
I know its confusing but this clown claims to be Black. He could be but I think he is an Uncle Tom or Ruckus.

With all the opportunities for blacks today in regards to education and employment, why are so many blacks upset when it's reveal that a certain white person doesn't like blacks?

Don't they have that right? And why should a white person not liking blacks mess up a black persons day?

I'm confused
I know its confusing but this clown claims to be Black. He could be but I think he is an Uncle Tom or Ruckus.

Log Out

I'm confused

Log Out
Get rid of your bleaching cream first.

Everybody is at least a tiny bit racist. Human nature.
I hate NASCAR.

I know why. It's those dang opening ceremonies. The entire crowd, including all teams, drivers, and their families, stand and remove their hats. They have a presentation of the colors, a prayer where they actually use the words, God and Jesus, then someone sings the National Anthem during which there is a flyover.

Yep, I see why you hate NASCAR!

I'm confused

Maybe you lack empathy.

I'm confused
So it wouldnt bother you if a white guy fired you or didnt hire you because you were Black?

This is 2017, you're living in the 1950's. Try to catch up!

I'm confused
So it wouldnt bother you if a white guy fired you or didnt hire you because you were Black?

This is 2017, you're living in the 1950's. Try to catch up!
What happened to me personally wasnt in the 50's. Try your hardest to show some intelligence.

There's employers who didn't hire me for whatever reason. Fact is they decided they wanted to work with someone else more than me. I can't believe it when someone doesn't hire me. They don't know how bad they fucked up. I know it's not right but some white people in powerful positions don't like black people. We tried affirmative action for awhile and somehow Republicans who are against that won the election so black people are just going to have to endure some discrimination.

If black people wanted affirmative action they would have showed up and voted democratic.

Gosh, I can't imagine why someone wouldn't leap at the chance to put someone with such a negative, I'm a victim attitude.

Why should anyone get the advantage of someone else because of the color of their skin?

What about sports teams? If you believe in quota's for businesses, sports are a business. Shouldn't basketball teams be required to have 85% white players? Hockey teams 15% black players?

There's employers who didn't hire me for whatever reason. Fact is they decided they wanted to work with someone else more than me. I can't believe it when someone doesn't hire me. They don't know how bad they fucked up. I know it's not right but some white people in powerful positions don't like black people. We tried affirmative action for awhile and somehow Republicans who are against that won the election so black people are just going to have to endure some discrimination.

If black people wanted affirmative action they would have showed up and voted democratic.

Gosh, I can't imagine why someone wouldn't leap at the chance to put someone with such a negative, I'm a victim attitude.

Why should anyone get the advantage of someone else because of the color of their skin?

What about sports teams? If you believe in quota's for businesses, sports are a business. Shouldn't basketball teams be required to have 85% white players? Hockey teams 15% black players?
They tried that. Matter of fact basketball was 100% white until they found out Blacks play better.

I'm confused
What I think he's saying is he thinks if a company wants to have an all white workforce they should be allowed.

Do you even know any companies that don't have at least a 12% black workforce? Without AA I would think blacks would make a list and boycotted/shame any companies not being diverse but you probably don't know any.

And small businesses that don't get federal dollars don't have to hire any blacks and many don't. You can't force a small business owner with ten employees to hire one black.

Black people have a bad reputation for not tipping and not being the best employees. I've worked at two really big companies and none of the good sales people were black. They got federal aid so while I saw whites come and go they kept around this really nice black jehova witness. Great guy horrible salesperson. But he kept his job and whites who were better were fired.

I see both sides of the argument but I can also say this. You blacks didn't appreciate all the things Democrats did for you. How many poor blacks got free Obamacare? They're lucky Republicans didn't repeal that shit. So voting matters. Now you see Republicans will take AA away from you. Maybe you all should have voted for Hillary. Trump said what do you have to lose? How about AA?

I'm confused
What I think he's saying is he thinks if a company wants to have an all white workforce they should be allowed.

Do you even know any companies that don't have at least a 12% black workforce? Without AA I would think blacks would make a list and boycotted/shame any companies not being diverse but you probably don't know any.

And small businesses that don't get federal dollars don't have to hire any blacks and many don't. You can't force a small business owner with ten employees to hire one black.

Black people have a bad reputation for not tipping and not being the best employees. I've worked at two really big companies and none of the good sales people were black. They got federal aid so while I saw whites come and go they kept around this really nice black jehova witness. Great guy horrible salesperson. But he kept his job and whites who were better were fired.

I see both sides of the argument but I can also say this. You blacks didn't appreciate all the things Democrats did for you. How many poor blacks got free Obamacare? They're lucky Republicans didn't repeal that shit. So voting matters. Now you see Republicans will take AA away from you. Maybe you all should have voted for Hillary. Trump said what do you have to lose? How about AA?
Nope. Its pretty clear what he is saying....

"With all the opportunities for blacks today in regards to education and employment, why are so many blacks upset when it's reveal that a certain white person doesn't like blacks?"

The short answer to that is because if this guy is a position of authority it doesnt matter how qualified you are as a Black person. He wont hire you and he will fire you.

While I'm sure there are examples of Blacks being fired, or not hired, because of blatant racism, I'm equally sure there examples of Blacks not being hired because they simply do not qualify, and examples of Blacks being fired for good cause, which are attributed to the tiresome accusation of racism.

The Black people who can't present themselves in a positive way.

By positive do you mean shuffle their feet and grin?

Nicely dressed and able to communicate without sounding like a zoo animal
What if they do that but still dont get hired or get fired because they are Black? You still good with that?

As you know, that's illegal. Any employer wants to hire the best employee for the job, regardless of race. You're still back in the '50's. Time to catch up!

I'm confused

Nope. Its pretty clear what he is saying....

"With all the opportunities for blacks today in regards to education and employment, why are so many blacks upset when it's reveal that a certain white person doesn't like blacks?"

The short answer to that is because if this guy is a position of authority it doesnt matter how qualified you are as a Black person. He wont hire you and he will fire you.
A lot of people don't think an employer should be forced to work with anyone they don't want to work with. No explanation necessary. But blacks can boycott or shame companies that don't hire minorities. Do you know of any?

While I'm sure there are examples of Blacks being fired, or not hired, because of blatant racism, I'm equally sure there examples of Blacks not being hired because they simply do not qualify, and examples of Blacks being fired for good cause, which are attributed to the tiresome accusation of racism.

The Black people who can't present themselves in a positive way.

By positive do you mean shuffle their feet and grin?

Nicely dressed and able to communicate without sounding like a zoo animal

As you know, that's illegal. Any employer wants to hire the best employee for the job, regardless of race. You're still back in the '50's. Time to catch up!
The question isnt if its legal. I asked him if he would be cool with that and the pussy wont give a straight answer. Couple of things wrong with your logic. First of all rarely does the actual employer do the hiring or interviewing. Secondly most of the people that do the actual hiring are not the employer. They typically are some scrub trying to keep his job. Just because the employer wants the best employee that doesnt mean his idea of the best employee is color blind.

Forum List

Back