Why won't those retired generals speak out about Joe Biden

Retired military brass make bookoo bucks from having US bases abroad and the vacation destinations alone for their family make them want to not change the way things are......especially in Europe....Trump wanted to bring them home....and they hated him for it....the troops loved Trump...and the desktop brass hated him for it....
So go cry about it, what are you wanting me to say? The topic is asking a question and I am answering it.

"Why did they talk about Trump and not Biden?"

Because they knew Trump sucked, and obviously do not have the same problem with Biden.

There are plenty.
Are you dismissing his trump university scam?

Oh, I know, you will say he wasn't 'convicted' so therefore is not a criminal.
Dude settled for millions and screwed over innocent people, with no remorse.
Dude is a con man. A fraud.
Wasn't Trump cleared of any wrong doing in that case?....

So go cry about it, what are you wanting me to say? The topic is asking a question and I am answering it.

Because they knew Trump sucked, and obviously do not have the same problem with Biden.
The troops do not like Biden and there is nothing you can say that will cover that fact up....

There are plenty.

You suffer from terminal stupidity as well, but you haven't been convicted of it. Maybe I should rethink my statement. You may be proof.

LOL

The ENTIRE WORLD can see what a fuck up Biden is. The Generals don't have to say a word.

With Trump, they had to make up lies and follow an agenda.

You should really take more time to think things through.

Why did he settle?
Because it was cheaper than defending it in court. Do you know what plea bargaining is? Do you know why district attorneys use it? Nope didn't think so, moron.
Are you saying all the accusations concerning tump university are false?
Are you saying that because you say something unsubstantiated that it is true? Here is something that your post proves--you're a moron. BTW what does Trump U have to do with retired generals and Joe Biden. Quit deflecting and stay on topic or make your own thread. Take the advice of your racist buddy PinktheFloyd88.

Biden is a dangerous left wing knuttjob

Because it was cheaper than defending it in court. Do you know what plea bargaining is? Do you know why district attorneys use it? Nope didn't think so, moron.

Are you saying that because you say something unsubstantiated that it is true? Here is something that your post proves--you're a moron. BTW what does Trump U have to do with retired generals and Joe Biden. Quit deflecting and stay on topic or make your own thread. Take the advice of your racist buddy PinktheFloyd88.

Are you suggesting that $25 million is cheaper than defending it in court?

There was obvious fraud by trump in trump university.
WTF are you defending?

The FBI would be on a retired general who spoke out against Biden like a dog on a woodchuck and the media would call him a traitor. It's the same scenario for female athletes who speak out against freaks who pretend to be women. The current administration will use the feds and the media to destroy critical speech.

I'm fully aware of what's going on.
If I don't support the con man dotard don, then I'm automatically part of your hate group.
I'm fine with that.

The circle jerk you are part of is screaming for deflection from trumps crimes.
Biden fucks up all the time, and I can say that just as easily as i can mention trump and his large crime continent.

You can't.
Never ever speak ill of the con man.
Make up lies.
That is truly what trump is best known for. LIES.

But carry on, and wake up tomorrow with another biden bitch, all to protect the crimes of trump.
Fucker tried to over throw a perfectly legal and fair election.
Fucker can't accept losing.
MBA Slogan: "It's Not a Job, It's a Position"

You useless spoiled leeches translate your class-hatred and fear of "deplorables" into a book-cover ideology. Not your clique of Sissies in Suitcoats, but White people born in the working class built the formerly superior American economy. You freeload off outsourced sweatshops not out of greed, but because it's the only way inferior people in superior positions can make any profit at all.

There are plenty.

The University, Originated by Patrician Ancient Greek Pedophiles, Is the Root of All Evil

A con man would have sold out to your elitist-snob ilk and smirked at his Populist base at brie-and-Chablis cocktail parties. As for education, all of it is a scam and must be replaced with highly paid professional education.

That would get the most talented and, unlike today's unpaid education, it would motivate them to study. Few of today's college graduates would even qualify for admission. Another reason our Diploma Dumbos oppose the idea is they know that graduates of a natural-incentive system would replace them or get promoted over them.

Last edited:
There has always been a division between the troops and the pentagon brass...but never like it is today....
Lightning Will Cut Right Through a Rainbow

There is also a division between the traditional White warriors and the dregs enabled by Limousine Liberal degeneracy and race treason.

The Blue-State Feds have no way of winning a Civil War. Their only good fighting men will go over to the Red-State side.

Forum List

Back