Ukraine Arrival 1,500 9K32 Strela anti-air missiles, MG3 machine guns and other weapons From Germany

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Ukraine Arrival 1,500 9K32 Strela anti-air missiles, MG3 machine guns and other weapons From Germany​

This is historic for Germany. It must say something. I hope they stay in the fight as long as Moscow exists as an empire , and God bless Ukraine 🇺🇦. Moscow horde hate anti-air missiles and The MG3 is great machine for mobile squads as it’s lighter than many squad machine guns and has a high rate of fire.

Ukraine Arrival 1,500 9K32 Strela anti-air missiles, MG3 machine guns and other weapons From Germany​

This is historic for Germany. It must say something. I hope they stay in the fight as long as Moscow exists as an empire , and God bless Ukraine 🇺🇦. Moscow horde hate anti-air missiles and The MG3 is great machine for mobile squads as it’s lighter than many squad machine guns and has a high rate of fire.

They will need all of that and more. It is becoming war of attrition.

Dear Ukraine:

Can I borrow a couple of those 9K32 and MG3s for awhile? I promise to return them when I'm done playing with them.

Signed: Me.

They will need all of that and more. It is becoming war of attrition.

Not really. It is basically going the way the Russians planned.

They'll end up with part of Ukraine, as they planned. They never planned on taking over all of Ukraine.

Weird that Germany would send them MG3s. Those are chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO (.308), which is an odd caliber for use in Eastern Europe. Most machine guns in that part of the world are for 7.62x54mmR

Forum List

Back