Why we are fighting in Syria

attention posters-----the lump of dung islamo naziette gets her
crap from an organization called National Journal and Globalfire -----(news service?) The articles are so idiotic that
they contain the very same kind of grammatical errors you see in her posts

Soon to be moved, I hope.

The Tangling thoughts of a loony.
-Conspiracy + Jew hatred + Inability to think clearly.

Your thieves, and you call me a Jew hater. I think this makes it even more obvious that Isis is working for Israel, and its obvious you have now claimed the Golan Heights also as your own. Your government is the cause of all the unrest in the ME and well this is where the thread belongs so everyone can see what yours are like.

Lo and behold, we have the top MENSA candidate (notice her regular use of the word "your" instead of the correct"you're") with her usual rant. Does any rational person believe that skinheads like Penelope actually care about the Arabs and all those tens of thousands that have been killed by their fellow Arabs in just the last three years?. I had received an E-mail today stating the following. Naturally the top MENSA candidate would never ever think of signing a petition like that because she is one of those responsible for the rise of anti-Semitism in the world.

Sally-----true story>>> I grew up in a town full of illiterate Nazi pigs like Penelope. My family brought a little house
in that town in the 1950s----jews were not entirely welcomed---but they needed to sell those houses. It was a disgusting experience for my mom-----being a Nazi town---
there were clubs that were "restricted" etc etc. I had no idea why she said this frequently "I'll show them ---I am
going to sell this house to a 'colored' family" I understood later on when I grew up. Penelope is probably a product of the dung heap which spawned her

If Penelope didn't tell us that she lives in Michigan, I would think that she is one of those old Nazis still alive in Yorkville. Maybe before Michigan, she used to tend bar at Lorelei's on 86th Street talking with Heinz and Otto of the good old days when the Bund was very active in New York.
PS: the Jews have been playing the victim for so long . Those poor Jews, 6 million in Russian were starving, on and on articles in the NY Times, send money now. Where does the no. 6 million come from. It was 6 million before WWI and even WWII.

Jews can't be the victims anymore nor live off of WWII anymore. What a shame.
What the fuck did I just read?

bits and pieces of crap that inebriated family members mumbled during the holiday festivities-----right after church

Neither Rosie, where does the 6 mil no. come from? Some say its in the Talmud somewhere.

Of course those sites like David Duke, Stormfront, Rense, etc. all have Talmudic scholars on their payroll. Since I would never claim to be a Talmud scholar, maybe Penelope knows of some legitimate site which says that the number six million is in the Talmud. Meanwhile, regardless of how many plus or minus six million were killed, I suggest that Penelope contact Wolfgang Benz, an award winning German historian, who claims that six million died in the Holocaust. For all we know there could be more since graves are being found to this day.

For those who do not know----libels about the Talmud have been going on in the minds and mouths of islamo Nazi pigs for more than 1500 years (the islamo Nazi era was started by Constantine of the first Reich) . The Talmud is an impressive work-----many HUGE volumes----written mostly in Aramaic --no less. Those islamo Nazi pigs who are so fascinated by it------never read it-----in fact most are illiterate or at least functionally illiterate like penelope

Yes that is why all Jews wanted to attend the universities in Germany the most advanced of the day. And to this day, Jews are once again flocking to Germany and Russia.

Wrong section again loony.

Eh?

Can someone translate the OP? Daniyel, you have any clue what the fuck did I just read?

Your thieves, and you call me a Jew hater. I think this makes it even more obvious that Isis is working for Israel, and its obvious you have now claimed the Golan Heights also as your own. Your government is the cause of all the unrest in the ME and well this is where the thread belongs so everyone can see what yours are like.

Lo and behold, we have the top MENSA candidate (notice her regular use of the word "your" instead of the correct"you're") with her usual rant. Does any rational person believe that skinheads like Penelope actually care about the Arabs and all those tens of thousands that have been killed by their fellow Arabs in just the last three years?. I had received an E-mail today stating the following. Naturally the top MENSA candidate would never ever think of signing a petition like that because she is one of those responsible for the rise of anti-Semitism in the world.

"Today, anti-Israel hatred is rising. Throughout America, Europe, and the Middle East, extremists demonize the Jewish state and whip up anti-Israel bigotry, boycotts and hatred.
Sign the Petition
to Fight Hatred
Against Israel and Jews"

For one thing I"m not a skinhead nor am I loosing my hair. For another you should be jumping with joy as the arabs kill each other off, its what the Jews and some Zionist Americans love, and who some of the Arabs are working for. Personally I have no feelings about Jews as a whole, but one can't escape Karma, they have no one to blame but themselves.

Oh, I almost missed this post. You can claim that you are not a skinhead, but your thinking is like some skinhead who has 88 tattoo'd somewhere on his or her body. Penelope, you are one sick woman if you actually think that people enjoy seeing innocent Arabs killed. Terrorists yes, but not innocent Arabs who are harming no one. One thing for sure is that you are salivating over this so-called "Karma" that you think the Jews have coming. All those Nazi-thinking people like you salivate over the same thing. One thing I hope you never do since you feel the Jews have brought all this stuff upon themselves is never ever use anything which was invented by a Jew, even though this action might mean your demise. After all, you wouldn't want to say you were saved because of a Jew.

Has this skinhead ever shown any sympathy on this forum for what these innocent Arabs are going through? Does anyone think she has contributed one penny to relief organizations to alleviate the suffering they are going through in places like Iraq and Syria? She, just like the other skinheads, use these Arabs as their pawns in their fight against the Jews whom they hate.

Skinhead, Nazi, Islamonazi, many you got names for everyone that don't worship you Jews. I don't so I must be all of those things. You could give crap about Iraq or Syria, if you do tell your government to leave them the hell alone. This is all due to Zionist, and your right , you Zionist did 911 and we shall never forget, as you spend our tax dollars on more weapons and your involvement in the American gov. has got to end. Israel is a drain on America.

"Today, anti-Israel hatred is rising. Throughout America, Europe, and the Middle East, extremists demonize the Jewish state and whip up anti-Israel bigotry, boycotts and hatred.
Sign the Petition
to Fight Hatred
Against Israel and Jews"

For one thing I"m not a skinhead nor am I loosing my hair. For another you should be jumping with joy as the arabs kill each other off, its what the Jews and some Zionist Americans love, and who some of the Arabs are working for. Personally I have no feelings about Jews as a whole, but one can't escape Karma, they have no one to blame but themselves.

Oh, I almost missed this post. You can claim that you are not a skinhead, but your thinking is like some skinhead who has 88 tattoo'd somewhere on his or her body. Penelope, you are one sick woman if you actually think that people enjoy seeing innocent Arabs killed. Terrorists yes, but not innocent Arabs who are harming no one. One thing for sure is that you are salivating over this so-called "Karma" that you think the Jews have coming. All those Nazi-thinking people like you salivate over the same thing. One thing I hope you never do since you feel the Jews have brought all this stuff upon themselves is never ever use anything which was invented by a Jew, even though this action might mean your demise. After all, you wouldn't want to say you were saved because of a Jew.

Has this skinhead ever shown any sympathy on this forum for what these innocent Arabs are going through? Does anyone think she has contributed one penny to relief organizations to alleviate the suffering they are going through in places like Iraq and Syria? She, just like the other skinheads, use these Arabs as their pawns in their fight against the Jews whom they hate.

Skinhead, Nazi, Islamonazi, many you got names for everyone that don't worship you Jews. I don't so I must be all of those things. You could give crap about Iraq or Syria, if you do tell your government to leave them the hell alone. This is all due to Zionist, and your right , you Zionist did 911 and we shall never forget, as you spend our tax dollars on more weapons and your involvement in the American gov. has got to end. Israel is a drain on America.

"you Zionist did 911 and we shall never forget"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how dumb Jew hating Nazis think they speak for everyone :cuckoo:

9/11 was done by YOU Muslims, and the proof is overwhelming. Only Muslims would do such a thing you demented conspiracy theorist.

[QUOTE="Penelope, post:

Yes that is why all Jews wanted to attend the universities in Germany the most advanced of the day. And to this day, Jews are once again flocking to Germany and Russia.[/QUOTE]

Penelope, again, quotes from her source ----National Journal UND Global fire ------a very interesting site---it recaps the same old Nazi shit that I picked up near the whore house-----at the edge of town----way back circa 1960.

for Penelope------sorry sweetums----you know nothing about
jews and the Rhine Valley-----Jews have been populating
that area for more than 1000 years----early on it was to get
away from garbage like you----Now the problem in Germany for all decent people is that there is a growing population
of garbage like you. Another lesson-----in Hebrew the
area ----the RHINE VALLEY---and its precints is termed
"ASHKENAZ" --it's a term from the bible----remember that book? the one you never read. The current presence of jews in Germany could very well bring its reputation for
scholarship back up to par. -----like the time ----even 1000 years ago when it was home to hot shot Yeshivas
(for my fellow jews----Rashi was educated in part---up there
in the Rhine Valley)

Lots of high class places have a garbage underclass of
people like you like parasitical round worms. There may
be hope for Germany----but the round worms a busy
eating it up

Eh?

Can someone translate the OP? Daniyel, you have any clue what the fuck did I just read?

Its really irritating when you post threads in Hebrew as well.

Where did I post any thread in hebrew?

You always leaving links to papers in Hebrew. The majority of us do not speak Hebrew and the majority of Jews didn't either in 1900, it was a dead language.

Well, majority of the worthwile Israeli news don't get published in English. The links I leave may be in Hebrew, but not the content article itself.

PS: the Jews have been playing the victim for so long . Those poor Jews, 6 million in Russian were starving, on and on articles in the NY Times, send money now. Where does the no. 6 million come from. It was 6 million before WWI and even WWII.

Jews can't be the victims anymore nor live off of WWII anymore. What a shame.
What the fuck did I just read?

bits and pieces of crap that inebriated family members mumbled during the holiday festivities-----right after church
I am getting the feeling that Penelope suffers from some sort of mental illness?

Please, don't offend people mental illness. Most of them are nice and won't go down such level.

Sign the Petition
to Fight Hatred
Against Israel and Jews"

9/11 was done by YOU Muslims, and the proof is overwhelming. Only Muslims would do such a thing you demented conspiracy theorist.

The same girl that says Israel constantly lies and make up news, says now 9/11 was Mossad?

Ha. That's real funny.

Eh?

Its really irritating when you post threads in Hebrew as well.

Where did I post any thread in hebrew?

You always leaving links to papers in Hebrew. The majority of us do not speak Hebrew and the majority of Jews didn't either in 1900, it was a dead language.

Well, majority of the worthwile Israeli news don't get published in English. The links I leave may be in Hebrew, but not the content article itself.

PS For those who do not know-----when linguists refer to
a "dead language" ---it does not necessarily mean that
NO ONE USES IT------It means that it is not a language
functioning at the time for everyday---mundane usage
Hebrew was being used by scholars ACTIVELY ----even
during the time that it was termed "a dead language"-----
kinda like Latin-----which the pope uses regularly----lots of
people know it.-------it is still used for silly thing----
like writing prescriptions. During the time it was "dead"---
Hebrew was still being used in Literature by learned people---and in artistic endeavors like Poetry. Most jews
knew at least some Hebrew and MOST could write using
Hebrew letters---since the languages jews used thruout
the world ------were MERGED with Hebrew----. Arabic
was virtually assuredly written in HEBREW mode---before
it had its own alphabet. There is even an Hebraized farsi.
Of "dead languages" Hebrew was never actually ---brain dead-----it was more like in coma. Its revival was not
all that difficult since it never was actually gone. Just about every jew in the world knew -----at least a little. My grandmother was born in 1899 in the USA----she attended public school until 8th grade------even she could read Hebrew all her life---of course she was sorta intelligent----
she wrote a lot better than does penelope

Sign the Petition
to Fight Hatred
Against Israel and Jews"

The same girl that says Israel constantly lies and make up news, says now 9/11 was Mossad?

Ha. That's real funny.

I have believed Mossed and your higher up were behind 911 from 2 years after, the only one with the resources and means and people in the right places. Those Arabs are too dumb remember.

Ha. That's real funny.

I have believed Mossed and your higher up were behind 911 from 2 years after, the only one with the resources and means and people in the right places. Those Arabs are too dumb remember.

I remember in detail-----IMMEDIATE propaganda from your fellow islamo Nazi pigs was "what us? we are too stupid"
Can you cite any jewish source that claimed that muslims are too stupid to crash a plane into a building? I was there to hear it from the horses' mouth. Little muslim children were parroting the islamo Nazi partyline within 24 hours
of the event. It must have been pre-cooked in the mosques. Children do not invent your filth------but they DO
parrot it The first time I ran into a living being in person
---who parroted your islamo Nazi filth------I was 14 and so was he------he told me that he was the son of a Pakistani
diplomat-------good parrot-------he could probably recite the whole Koran too. Anyone out there want to actually hear the kind of crap that Penelope posts------find a bright talkative Pakistani kid

PS---muslims have been hijacking planes since the 1960s ---Penelope insists that they suddenly forgot how to do it
in 2001

Sign the Petition
to Fight Hatred
Against Israel and Jews"

Poor Penelope, she doesn't realize that people can spot a skinhead like her just from her posts. When she keeps on posting "your government" with regard to the U.S., I wonder if she is a Canadian skin, like the ones invited up to a certain NeoNazi's farm to a skinhead musical jamboree. He, like Penelope, couldn't get enough of blaming the Mossad and the U.S. for 9/11; and before the dust had a chance to settle, he and people like Penelope were right there giving the radical Muslims a pass on message boards.. Perhaps Penelope should read Masterminds of Terror in which one of the plotters of 9/11 explained to an Al Jazeera reporter just how the Muslims planned and carried out 9/11. Then perhaps he can get permission to invite Penelope into his cell, put her over his knees and give her a good spanking. After all, he is proud of what he and the others accomplished with the only regret that they weren't able to do the same in Chicago and Los Angeles. He certainly doesn't want to hear others getting the credit. Come to think of it, maybe this "your government" shtick means that Penelope was one of those lucky Muslims allowed to settle into this country and she isn't a citizen yet. Plenty of Muslims up in the Michigan area, as we all know.

PS---muslims have been hijacking planes since the 1960s ---Penelope insists that they suddenly forgot how to do it
in 2001

WE can go to the conspiracy forum to talk about this great conspiracy, as I am fully convinced it was an conspiracy against the American People as well as the Muslims.

in 2001

Maybe she forgets about the lessons they took. My husband said that he could teach me how to fly a plane in five minutes once we got up. Of course, I wouldn't be able to land, but these guys weren't planning on landing anyway. They wanted to be martyrs for Allah and take out all those innocent people.

Sign the Petition
to Fight Hatred
Against Israel and Jews"

Poor Penelope, she doesn't realize that people can spot a skinhead like her just from her posts. When she keeps on posting "your government" with regard to the U.S., I wonder if she is a Canadian skin, like the ones invited up to a certain NeoNazi's farm to a skinhead musical jamboree. He, like Penelope, couldn't get enough of blaming the Mossad and the U.S. for 9/11; and before the dust had a chance to settle, he and people like Penelope were right there giving the radical Muslims a pass on message boards.. Perhaps Penelope should read Masterminds of Terror in which one of the plotters of 9/11 explained to an Al Jazeera reporter just how the Muslims planned and carried out 9/11. Then perhaps he can get permission to invite Penelope into his cell, put her over his knees and give her a good spanking. After all, he is proud of what he and the others accomplished with the only regret that they weren't able to do the same in Chicago and Los Angeles. He certainly doesn't want to hear others getting the credit. Come to think of it, maybe this "your government" shtick means that Penelope was one of those lucky Muslims allowed to settle into this country and she isn't a citizen yet. Plenty of Muslims up in the Michigan area, as we all know.

Mossed and American neocons(mainly Jews)= 911 Oh the dancing Mossad agents, everything that is happening in the ME is do to Zionism, so as you pretend to care about Arabs , Christians, or anyone else besides Jews , remember your not fooling no one.

in 2001

WE can go to the conspiracy forum to talk about this great conspiracy, as I am fully convinced it was an conspiracy against the American People as well as the Muslims.

Penelope, you can believe anything your like. A lot of nuts think this was a conspiracy. They also believe that men never landed on the moon. It was also a conspiracy to them. All I can say is that it is a good thing that our Intelligence Agencies have been successful in stopping the future atrocities which were planned for the American people. Can you imagine if those Muslims were successful in doing what they planned to do to the New York subways in which thousands of subway riders would have been affected? I guess if they had been successful, Penelope and those like her would be claiming that Mossad did it.

Sign the Petition
to Fight Hatred
Against Israel and Jews"

Mossed and American neocons(mainly Jews)= 911 Oh the dancing Mossad agents, everything that is happening in the ME is do to Zionism, so as you pretend to care about Arabs , Christians, or anyone else besides Jews , remember your not fooling no one.

Penelope, you can blabber all you want to. but the readers with brains can see right through you. The bottom line is that not only did Muslims fly into the buildings, we see Muslim suicide bombers now killing innocent people. As long as the Muslim feels he is taking out some Infidels (even if they are Muslims of different sects), he doesn't mind martyring himself for Allah.

in 2001

Of course-----everything is a conspiracy against THE MUSLIMS----I understand your culture ----I was introduced to it more than 50 years ago. and read the Koran more than 45 years ago. It is the world wide conspiracy against muslims that justified the GLORIOUS AGE OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST and the brutal murder of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS---and counting. ----for the record----the catholic church was justified in the HOLY
INQUISITION for the same reason------the world wide
conspiracy against "Christ"-----but they got over it.
The most efficient "CONSPIRACYISTS" in the minds of both the Inquisitionists and the Jihadists are DA JOOOOOOS (with those big giant mysterious tomes-----
of the <gasp> ****TALMUD***** ----big books frighten
the illiterate) The conspiracy of DA JOOOS is not unique-----in the southern part of the USA-----the Subsaharan former slaves are involved in a conspiracy to
"rape white women"

[QUOTE="Penelope, post:

Mossed and American neocons(mainly Jews)= 911 Oh the dancing Mossad agents, everything that is happening in the ME is do to Zionism, so as you pretend to care about Arabs , Christians, or anyone else besides Jews , remember your not fooling no one.[/QUOTE]

all of the stink and filth in the world is due to PENELOPIANS---
the shit and the farts and the AIDS and EARTHQUAKES and murder and child molestation ALL OF IT ---PENELOPIANS and the pile of shit that spawned
****PENELOPE^^^^^^^^^^

Let's all repeat the above over and over again ----and it will be the WISDOM OF THE UNIVERSE

Forum List

Back