Not who or why, but what he has

I

Indofred

Another British ISIS fighter has been killed Syria - hardly worthy of a thread, if it wasn't for his gun.

2440A66000000578-0-image-m-3_1419434537959.jpg

This American built and supplied weapon tells a story, and one the US doesn't want out there.
America created the climate for ISIS to form, and the US armed them.

Another British ISIS fighter has been killed Syria - hardly worthy of a thread, if it wasn't for his gun.

This American built and supplied weapon tells a story, and one the US doesn't want out there.

I am fascinated----do you have link to information on the
special deal that the US has with ISIS meccaist dog and pigs regarding the US program to give weapony to meccaist schmucks such as the idiot in the picture? I didn't think so.

For those who do not know----lots of pigs and dogs buy
weapons or obtain them---somehow----and send them off
to the meccaist dogs and pigs around the world. All of Yemen is chock full of USA weapons-----Yemeni nationals
in the US are smuggling them to that country. All of New York City is chock full of illegal weapons too. ----

PS is someone supplied a rifle to me-----I would not be running around screaming "allahuakbarr" and murdering people------I am not a meccaist slut

America messed up, but it wasn't their cleric to create the organization.

America messed up, but it wasn't their cleric to create the organization.

It is not uncommon for criminals to "BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE" ------During my working years I sometimes
dealt with rapist/murderers who complained---"it was her fault-- if she had not left her door unlocked and had not
screamed, I would not have had to kill her". It is very hard
to convince some people that the availability of a gun does not justify using it to shoot someone in the head

Correction -- Mohammad created the climate for Isis to form.

America didn't mess up, Obama did. Iraq was a stable country when Obama took over. All he had to do was oversee a troop withdrawal that didn't undermine everything that had been acheived through the blood and Americans. Instead he psi seed it all away and messed up the entire region.

The American made weapon probably belonged to one of the Iraqi forces that dropped their weapons when ISIS came marching in.

January 10, 2017. The end of an error.

Forum List

Back