Why W Bush will decide the 2012 Presidential contest.

Exactly, and this is not some unfair comparison of Romney and GWB, as Romney has advocated the same failed economic policies as Bush: tax cuts and the inane fallacy of ‘trickle-down’ economics.

Republicans can not invite Bush to their convention, and act as if 2001 to 2009 never happened, but the voters won’t be fooled, they know a vote for Romney is a vote for George W. Bush.

Romney wants to continue a Bush 3rd term...
No Romney would be Bush's fourth term Obama was his third.

Adding over a trillion to the National debt four years in a row and tripling the number of troops in Afghanistan makes Obama Bush's third and fourth term.

I take half of that back. Bush negotiated the status of forces agreement ending the Iraq war and I seriously doubt that he would have doubled down in Afghanistan.

Exactly, and this is not some unfair comparison of Romney and GWB, as Romney has advocated the same failed economic policies as Bush: tax cuts and the inane fallacy of ‘trickle-down’ economics.

Republicans can not invite Bush to their convention, and act as if 2001 to 2009 never happened, but the voters won’t be fooled, they know a vote for Romney is a vote for George W. Bush.

That's just silly. Booosh loved our ridiculous health system, was againt gay rights, financial reform, ending worst abuses of the Patiot Act and NDAA(?),. Obama's next term will be great, the USA will jump ahead when the GOP stops obstructing in November.

That's just silly. Booosh loved our ridiculous health system, was againt gay rights, financial reform, ending worst abuses of the Patiot Act and NDAA(?),. Obama's next term will be great, the USA will jump ahead when the GOP stops obstructing in November.

lol, maybe we'll jump down to 8% unemployment and probably jump up to another 5 trillion in dept

something to look forward to folk

Anyone with a brain wants Romney W. Clone to take a hike...what a liar too!

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes
Anyone with half a brain knows that you are a liar, we want obamaturd to go away. It is obamaturd that is a threat to medicare and America.

Certainly can't blame Republicans for not wanting to discuss W.

Certainly can't blame Democrats for wanting to, big time.

W is not running.

After ~ 4 years, it is irresponsible and dishonest of Pres. Obama to be running AWAY from his own miserable record and to be trying to run AGAINST the former President -- again.

Since the people aren't buying their war on women, war on the middle class, all their FAUX wars, they now have to go back to running AGAINST BUSH

how pathetic of a party and President

W is not running.

After ~ 4 years, it is irresponsible and dishonest of Pres. Obama to be running AWAY from his own miserable record and to be trying to run AGAINST the former President -- again.

Doesn't matter. He's a weakness for the GOP and the Dems are going to exploit as much as they possibly can. The GOP is going to avoid it as much as they can. That's what political parties do, especially during elections. And until there is proof that negative campaigning is not effective, both parties will continue doing it.

Last edited:

W is not running.

Doesn't matter. He's a weakness for the GOP and the Dems are going to exploit as much as they possibly can. The GOP is going to avoid it as much as they can. That's what political parties do, especially during elections. And until there is proof that negative campaigning is not effective, both parties will continue doing it.

He is not only not much of a weakness, he is largely no longer relevant.

The DIM standard bearer is the Dim Party weakness.

Run away from THAT if you can! :lmao:

Based on the logic on display in this thread, if Romney beats Obama I guess the American people will have decided Bush was the better man right?

If Romney wins all you idiots carrying on about bush are going to look really stupid

W is not running.

An example of my point.

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes
Anyone with half a brain knows that you are a liar, we want obamaturd to go away. It is obamaturd that is a threat to medicare and America.

Sure, dupe. Adding 8 years to medicare solvency and getting costs under control (Teddycare proves it) is a threat to Medicare? LOL Change the channel, chump of the greedy rich..

An example of my point.

Well, maybe. But your "point" is more of a pointless.

And the fact remains. The ONE refuses to run ON his record.

Smart, actually; he can't.

So, go ahead and pretend it's W that he's running "against."

:lol:

Last edited:

Sure, dupe. Adding 8 years to medicare solvency and getting costs under control (Teddycare proves it) is a threat to Medicare? LOL Change the channel, chump of the greedy rich..

I bet my stepson 10 bucks that if I unhid your post it would contain the words dupe and change the channel. Lol

You are nothing if not a broken record

Fact, dupe- damn repititious! LOL Change the channel, dupe LOL

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035.Absolute idiocy, dupes LOL

images

Fact, dupe- damn repititious! LOL Change the channel, dupe LOL

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035.Absolute idiocy, dupes LOL

Fact: francotub is a fail every time he posts.

According to Madeline Albright, the democrats intend to use Bush forever and never again take responsibility for what they have done.

Yep, that's what she said.
Of course libbies say a lot of things that then require shit tons of "creative interpretation and translation".

So neither of you read the web page. Both the Dems and Reps have suffered from the bad memories of a former standard barer...But you go ahead and keep denying W's impact. The Independent Voter will not!

I read the article and as of 4:55pm CST today I'm calling it bullshit.

Forum List

Back