Why W Bush will decide the 2012 Presidential contest.

So neither of you read the web page. Both the Dems and Reps have suffered from the bad memories of a former standard barer...But you go ahead and keep denying W's impact. The Independent Voter will not!

I read the article and as of 4:55pm CST today I'm calling it bullshit.

It's from the dailybeast which employs Meggie McCain so what would you expect..:lol:

He is not only not much of a weakness, he is largely no longer relevant.

The DIM standard bearer is the Dim Party weakness.

Run away from THAT if you can! :lmao:

An example of my point.

Well, maybe. But your "point" is more of a pointless.

And the fact remains. The ONE refuses to run ON his record.

Smart, actually; he can't.

So, go ahead and pretend it's W that he's running "against."

:lol:

Okay, I'll try this one more time.

The Democrats are confident that Bush is a liability for the Republicans. To that end, they are more than happy to have him and his administration as the topic of conversation. No, no one is pretending that Bush is in the race. I'm really, really sure about that.

If they felt that the Bush administration had been brilliant and successful, then they would do everything they could do ignore his very existence. See, that's how it works in politics. If the other side has a weakness, you exploit it. Maybe that will help your guy a little bit.

And, if the situations were reversed, the GOP would behave precisely the same way. Again, that's politics.

I made this as simple as possible. I hope you now can see that the Democrats have not somehow determined that Bush is on the ballot. They're spending a great deal of effort going after Romney, so I'm pretty sure they know he's the nominee. If you asked a Democrat who the GOP nominee, I have little doubt they would say "Mitt Romney".

Phew.

So neither of you read the web page. Both the Dems and Reps have suffered from the bad memories of a former standard barer...But you go ahead and keep denying W's impact. The Independent Voter will not!

I read the article and as of 4:55pm CST today I'm calling it bullshit.

It's from the dailybeast which employs Meggie McCain so what would you expect..:lol:

Not to mention Kirsten Powers whom I'm somewhat surprised to find still works for the Beast considering her attempt to hold her own to account for their many instances of misogynistic statements toward women.

BushMushroomCloud.jpg

The Ghost of George W. Bush

Anyone with a brain wants Romney W. Clone to take a hike...what a liar too!

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes

Anyone with a brain

yours was kinda washed Frankie......so i dont think you can include you in your statement....

Fact, dupe- damn repititious! LOL Change the channel, dupe LOL

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035.Absolute idiocy, dupes LOL

Leave the FOX crowd to their own wisdom. Maybe they wll join the super rich with Romney one day and be the benefitiary of one of those expected tax cuts. Reducing the deficit is not worth taking away a tax break for the wealthy, but it is worth screwing entitlements.

...scary...

well get used to it, that is all lakhota post

Took me about 5 minutes to figure Duhhh-khota out.
It's a pretty easy read. ;)
when you dont have anything to say or just repeat the same shit over and over its not hard to figure the guy out......
and just think about Frankie....the guy has 7,400 posts.....and they are all just about the same....and this guy CLAIMS he has a Masters and taught...what a repetitious and boring teacher he must have been.....the students no doubt nicknamed his classes "dozing 101"....

Mitt Romney is not a great candidate; Barack Obama is a better one. But without the Bush legacy, Romney would be leading this race. His problem is that except among staunch conservatives, Bush has so hurt the GOP’s brand that Romney doesn’t look like the fresh economic fix-it man that Republicans want to portray him as. Instead, it’s all too easy for Democrats to paint him as George W. Bush the 3rd, just as they painted John McCain as George W. Bush the 2nd.
Exactly, and this is not some unfair comparison of Romney and GWB, as Romney has advocated the same failed economic policies as Bush: tax cuts and the inane fallacy of ‘trickle-down’ economics.

Republicans can not invite Bush to their convention, and act as if 2001 to 2009 never happened, but the voters won’t be fooled, they know a vote for Romney is a vote for George W. Bush.

Romney wants to continue a Bush 3rd term...

A Bush 3rd term was proposed in 2010.....He won. In 2012, it's Romney

Forum List

Back