Zone1 Why Uneducated Whites are Dying of Economic Despair

If it was necessary to spend more money on the military and COVID-19 it was necessary top raise taxes to pay for it.

Borrowing money to stimulate the economy was as irresponsible as going into credit card debt.
Trump cut taxes and when he did and started drilling again people got jobs and started businesses and people made investments and the treasury was keeping up for the first time in 10 years...
Growth is how you pay down debt.... not raising tax rates on the people...
Trump also laid tariffs on foreign goods from other county's like slave labor China which was also helping to fill up the treasury....
Use the economic engine of a free America and we will pay our debt.... tax us more and cause more debt and borrowing....

Trump cut taxes and when he did and started drilling again people got jobs and started businesses and people made investments and the treasury was keeping up for the first time in 10 years...
Growth is how you pay down debt.... not raising tax rates on the people...
Trump also laid tariffs on foreign goods from other county's like slave labor China which was also helping to fill up the treasury....
Use the economic engine of a free America and we will pay our debt.... tax us more and cause more debt and borrowing....
Tax cuts have never paid down the national debt. Tax increases pay down the national debt, like they did when Clinton was president.

Budget.Surplus.jpg

Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by cowardly officer Byrd. Babbitt did not die of "economic despair" she died of a bullet to the neck. Ashli Babbitt was married and ran her own business and was a Veteran who did several tours in Afghanistan.
George Floyd was MURDERED by cowardly officer.......

Listen to you. Who do you sound like?

I didn't start a disgusting thread mocking White people dying from economic despair and put up a picture of Ashli Babbit FFS. That's all you.

Remember in the 1950's, 60's, 70's, etc you uneducated blue collar white fools told black people in ghettos that their woes were all their fault. Pick yourselves up by your bootstraps. Anyone can make it in America. Don't blame the government. Corporations aren't racist they hire the best and brightest. It just so happens that those white hiring managers think white men are the most qualified, 99% of the time. But that's neither here nor there. Debatable.

Anyways, fast forward to today. After Republicans cheered as these good paying blue collar jobs (union jobs) up and went to Mexico and China. Sorry but hard to not laugh and point out that today, you uneducated whites who vote for Trump, you deporables, kind of sound a lot like the blacks you've looked down on for decades.

What's the matter? Is the government racist towards you whites? Funny, you denied it when it was happening to blacks. Now you are doing what they did. Turning to drugs, crime, suicide, even MURDER. Hell, you even tried to pull off a insurrection.

I have a college degree and I make almost exactly what they say you will make if you get one. $1 million dollars more than a person without a degree. That's about $33,000 a year.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor, the average U.S. annual salary in Q4 of 2023 was $59,384. This is up 5.4% from the same time period in 2022 when the average American was making $56,316 per year.

$60K? I make over $90K. I make EXACTLY what I should be making.
Did you take out a college loan and if so, do you think people who didn’t go to college should pay for your loan through their taxes for Joe Biden‘s college loan forgiveness program?

George Floyd was a criminal who was

View attachment 930335

resisting arrest.
Ashliiiii should have not committed the crime of violent tresspass and comply with commands too. Not listening to a cops lawful command of stop or I'll shoot. The House members were on the other side of the glass she was breaking through. That one shot saved countless politicians lives. The mob stopped moving forward and the House members fled.

View attachment 930068
And not just uneducated white men. Women too.

Here's what I think. For centuries blue collar whites benefited from white privilege. Now that the privilege is gone, they're starting to act like the minorities they told to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. Anyone can make it in America. You only have yourself to blame. Today white uneducated Republicans sound a lot like black people back during the Civil Rights movement.

In the 2000's Companies sent close to 1 million union jobs overseas. Those were the high paying jobs that uneducated white Americans had back when America was great. Republicans went to war with the unions in the 2000's as Bush sent all their high paying jobs overseas. This is why uneducated whites are doing so poorly today. And why they are so angry. But their anger is misdirected.
Sorry you are having such a difficult financial troubles.

Remember in the 1950's, 60's, 70's, etc you uneducated blue collar white fools told black people in ghettos that their woes were all their fault. Pick yourselves up by your bootstraps. Anyone can make it in America. Don't blame the government. Corporations aren't racist they hire the best and brightest. It just so happens that those white hiring managers think white men are the most qualified, 99% of the time. But that's neither here nor there. Debatable.

Anyways, fast forward to today. After Republicans cheered as these good paying blue collar jobs (union jobs) up and went to Mexico and China. Sorry but hard to not laugh and point out that today, you uneducated whites who vote for Trump, you deporables, kind of sound a lot like the blacks you've looked down on for decades.

What's the matter? Is the government racist towards you whites? Funny, you denied it when it was happening to blacks. Now you are doing what they did. Turning to drugs, crime, suicide, even MURDER. Hell, you even tried to pull off a insurrection.
It is your disgusting thread. Own it.

I have a college degree and I make almost exactly what they say you will make if you get one. $1 million dollars more than a person without a degree. That's about $33,000 a year.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor, the average U.S. annual salary in Q4 of 2023 was $59,384. This is up 5.4% from the same time period in 2022 when the average American was making $56,316 per year.

$60K? I make over $90K. I make EXACTLY what I should be making.
I went right into the work force after high school. Because it is America I knew that I could get rich if I set my mind to it. However, I was having too much fun (wine, women, and song) to take it seriously. I read a book on getting rich. It laid out certain requirements that I thought were pretty strict, so I put the book back on the shelf (never took it down again).

I have also turned down several high paying jobs in my life because they would seriously impact other things that I liked to do. Life is more than money.

In the 2000's Companies sent close to 1 million union jobs overseas. Those were the high paying jobs that uneducated white Americans had back when America was great.
“when was America ever great”? Remember when bitches were saying that?

The reason “uneducated whites” are doing so poorly today, is the same reason uneducated blacks are doing so poorly today. We are all in this together. Stop “Braggin' that you know how the ******* feel cold. And the slums got so much soul”.

Here’s the flaw with reparations. Even if there was an economic disparity between whites and blacks due to systemic racism. All of those former slaves were 100% better off in 1863 America than they were in 1863 Africa,

The root cause is faggy liberal culture. They are the hippy-ass dip-shits that sold drug culture to whites. You think it’s bad now? Wait until 60 years down the road from gender ideology,

I went right into the work force after high school. Because it is America I knew that I could get rich if I set my mind to it. However, I was having too much fun (wine, women, and song) to take it seriously. I read a book on getting rich. It laid out certain requirements that I thought were pretty strict, so I put the book back on the shelf (never took it down again).

I have also turned down several high paying jobs in my life because they would seriously impact other things that I liked to do. Life is more than money.

Here is why I'm pro middle class even though I'm considered upper class. I came from being poor. How did I do that? My parents found jobs that paid them a fair wage. My dad came from being a immigrant cook without a high school diploma to one of the main cooks in the Ford Lincoln plant. Don't laugh. He cooked for the execs. They loved his Greek cooking. He went from $5 to $13. That got us out of Yaya's house. Then my mom found a job at Henry Ford Hospital. It too paid more than Walmart jobs do today. So between them, they saved a fortune.

My moms gone now but they saved $800,000. Or they are worth $800,000 if you include the home. More than enough money to live off because he also gets social security. Assuming he doesn't go into a home he should leave us MORE than $800,000 because he still doesn't spend what he makes in a month off social security and interest on his $. I asked if mom was alive would they be eating into their savings he said no. He lost $12,000 a year when she died.

No two white, uneducated, blue collar couple today is going to be able to tell their story in 50 years. And it's not Biden's fault. Actually, in 50 years Ford workers will be telling this story because they got big raises last year that will secure their future for at least 20 years when everything goes automation and AI.

Forum List

Back