Why the Right Hates O? "80% because he's black...."

The Right hates Obama because he is pro-choice.

The Right hates Obama because he is pro big government.

The Right hates Obama because he wants to raise taxes.

The Right hates Obama because of ObamaCare.

The Right hates Obama because his answer to every problem is the government, more government, and always the government.

In short, the Right hates Obama because he is a liberal Democrat.

You're welcome. Glad I could help.
An excellent summation. As Depotoo already alluded, the Left hated Bush because he was a conservative Republican.

I wanted to believe Bush was a conservative Republican. I really did. But it turned out the retard act wasn't an act. The man was a big spending, big government moron.

Bush lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in attacks on our diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, and helped lay the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression.

Does anyone here really think the right is going to love Hillary more because she's white?

Now you have done gone and induced cognitive-dissonance in the minds of the tards who thought it was about race. Good job! :D

All they had to do was spend TWO SECONDS and think about all the hatred spewed at the Clintons for the past 25 years.

The Right IMPEACHED Bill Clinton. I know some people like to joke he was our first black President, but COME ON!!!

Obama comes along and gets the EXACT SAME TREATMENT by the Right, and the retards are like, "It must be because he is black." BWA-HA-HA-HA!

The Et Tu logical fallacy.

G-Tard gunna save his messiah by shrieking "BUT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHH" :thup:

Such a good little leftist hack, so stupid, so loyal to the party.

More killed under Obama than under Bush...

The Right hates Obama because his answer to every problem is the government, more government, and always the government.

An excellent summation. As Depotoo already alluded, the Left hated Bush because he was a conservative Republican.

Does anyone here really think the right is going to love Hillary more because she's white?

God how quickly the right forgets about 45,000 wounded, 4000 killed and the mortgage crisis w Wall Street run amok.

The OP is a racist hack.

A completely failed war in Iraq and a financial crash unlike anything since 1929.

There was no ISIS then. Plus it is ridiculous to compare the housing market collapse which was caused by Barney Frank and a few other democrat "We Shall Overcome" douchebags trying to get unqualified inhabitants houses they could not afford, and the short lived stock market crash with the Great Depression. Although that is a favorite talking point of Mohammad "The Butthurt" Obama.

ISIS was formed in Camp Bucca in Iraq by Al Baghdadi when he was imprisoned there during the war, 2006

God how quickly the right forgets about 45,000 wounded, 4000 killed and the mortgage crisis w Wall Street run amok.

Link? Facts only please.

He needs to choose better friends, if you ask me.
I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

If you are on the right here is your chance to answer the same question.

Yeah, that's it, fucktard.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Your headline screams 80% of Republicans hate Republicans because he's black. I doubt you watched the speech Mia Love gave to the RNC but there was absolutely no hate there. When Sen, Lindsey Graham suggested to a crowd at a campaign event in SC that Condoleesa Rice should run for President it was met with a roar of approval.

No the problem isn't skin color its a fundamental difference in political ideals. You Democrats had to play the race card with Obama because he brought nothing else to the table. Now you have Hillary coming up so it will be the female angle so that you can hammer home the supposed hate the Republican party has for women. I refer you to my first paragraph.

Link? Facts only please.
Facts ? You boldly stated that 80% of Republicans have a problem with Obama's skin color other than your "opinion" I don't smell a whole lot of facts coming from you either.

The Death Toll Does Not Lie -- Afghanistan Is Obama's War
US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy

Link? Facts only please.

Your headline screams 80% of Republicans hate Republicans because he's black. I doubt you watched the speech Mia Love gave to the RNC but there was absolutely no hate there. When Sen, Lindsey Graham suggested to a crowd at a campaign event in SC that Condoleesa Rice should run for President it was met with a roar of approval.

No the problem isn't skin color its a fundamental difference in political ideals. You Democrats had to play the race card with Obama because he brought nothing else to the table. Now you have Hillary coming up so it will be the female angle so that you can hammer home the supposed hate the Republican party has for women. I refer you to my first paragraph.

You refuse to answer my question. I don't care about Mia Love. She is the token negro for the right.

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy

Link? Facts only please.

That is Afghanistan. My Numbers are clearly quoted for Iraq.

100% of Leftwing Moonbat Hacks think 80% of rightwing people hate Obama because he's black.

I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

If you are on the right here is your chance to answer the same question.

Well, NTP....at the very least, your friend is honest and has come to terms with that tacit but well-entrenched racism.

For that other 20% who hate Obama, it is mostly because he managed to soundly beat them twice.
Laughing! I think you are right. We did not get to the 20%. We were too busy discussing the 80%.

I wanted to believe Bush was a conservative Republican. I really did. But it turned out the retard act wasn't an act. The man was a big spending, big government moron.

Bush lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in attacks on our diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, and helped lay the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression.

Now you have done gone and induced cognitive-dissonance in the minds of the tards who thought it was about race. Good job! :D

All they had to do was spend TWO SECONDS and think about all the hatred spewed at the Clintons for the past 25 years.

The Right IMPEACHED Bill Clinton. I know some people like to joke he was our first black President, but COME ON!!!

Obama comes along and gets the EXACT SAME TREATMENT by the Right, and the retards are like, "It must be because he is black." BWA-HA-HA-HA!
Do you think Bush would have done most those things (with the approval of Congress) if it hadn't been for 9/11?
He still would have lost guns in Mexico. He still would have created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program. He will would have had several corruption scandals in his Administration. He would have taken even more vacations. He still would have helped lay the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression. He still would have helped double the federal debt.

Again more conjecture. The definition of "result" is pretty easy to understand.

You refuse to answer my question. I don't care about Mia Love. She is the token negro for the right
Now who is the racist? you are a freak about race. Who whipped you as a child to lay so much hate in your heart for white people? I don't hate Obama because he is Black I hate Obama because he hates me because I'm white and patriotic.

iCasualties: Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom Casualties

Oh selective are we? Because Afghanistan's figures under Obama destroy your argument, don't they?

Link? Facts only please.

That is Afghanistan. My Numbers are clearly quoted for Iraq.

You refuse to answer my question. I don't care about Mia Love. She is the token negro for the right.

And here we can see into the cesspit of filth that substitutes for a Prog's Soul.

VOTE TRUMP! Make America one again....send the race baiters to the ash heap of history.

Forum List

Back