Why the Right Hates O? "80% because he's black...."

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

If you are on the right here is your chance to answer the same question.

Sooo, does that mean the left hated Bush because he was white?
:banana:
I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

The Right hates Obama because he is pro-choice.

The Right hates Obama because he is pro big government.

The Right hates Obama because he wants to raise taxes.

The Right hates Obama because of ObamaCare.

The Right hates Obama because his answer to every problem is the government, more government, and always the government.

In short, the Right hates Obama because he is a liberal Democrat.

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

The Right hates Obama because his answer to every problem is the government, more government, and always the government.

"Obamacare" came out of the Heritage Foundation bub, look into it. You hate him when he serves up your own stuff. And the world sees it.

So you blame another entity for the Obamacare fiasco? :p

My guess is people hate Obama because he is a tyrannical, racist, lying, unqualified douchebag who did not grow up in America and has a photoshopped birth certificate.

Sooo, does that mean the left hated Bush because he was white?

Well, Noooooo....First I (for one) did not hate Bush....there was nothing there to hate since he was basically an idiot who strictly relied on neocon advisers......Now, ask me if I hated Cheney......

"Obamacare" came out of the Heritage Foundation bub, look into it. You hate him when he serves up your own stuff. And the world sees it.
I am well informed on ObamaCare and the individual mandate proposed at the Heritage Foundation.

I have also informed the rubes here that the GOP sold us all down the river a long time ago. They GOP abdicated on this issue decades ago, surrendering us all to socialized medicine, what is called "single payer healthcare" these days.

All the moaning and gnashing of teeth by the GOP Establishment over ObamaCare is theater for the rubes.

The anger of the masses on the Right toward ObamaCare is genuine, even though the pseudo-cons are only mimicking the fake behavior of their cynical leaders.

I am opposed to ObamaCare on a gut level because it is just a stepping stone to socialized medicine. The Heritage Foundation was wrong, and ObamaCare is wrong. We are moving in entirely the wrong direction.

My guess is people hate Obama because he is a tyrannical, racist, lying, unqualified douchebag who did not grow up in America and has a photoshopped birth certificate.

Place this moron on the racist, clueless, imbecile, birther category

Key words: "My guess".

An excellent summation. As Depotoo already alluded, the Left hated Bush because he was a conservative Republican.

Does anyone here really think the right is going to love Hillary more because she's white?

Well, NTP....at the very least, your friend is honest and has come to terms with that tacit but well-entrenched racism.

For that other 20% who hate Obama, it is mostly because he managed to soundly beat them twice.

You leftist never get tired of that race card. Too funny.
You can't stand to consider facts that the community organizer is nothing but a liar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An excellent summation. As Depotoo already alluded, the Left hated Bush because he was a conservative Republican.

I wanted to believe Bush was a conservative Republican. I really did. But it turned out the retard act wasn't an act. The man was a big spending, big government moron.

Bush lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in attacks on our diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, and helped lay the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression.

Does anyone here really think the right is going to love Hillary more because she's white?

Now you have done gone and induced cognitive-dissonance in the minds of the tards who thought it was about race. Good job! :D

All they had to do was spend TWO SECONDS and think about all the hatred spewed at the Clintons for the past 25 years.

The Right IMPEACHED Bill Clinton. I know some people like to joke he was our first black President, but COME ON!!!

Obama comes along and gets the EXACT SAME TREATMENT by the Right, and the retards are like, "It must be because he is black." BWA-HA-HA-HA!

the right hates Obama because they couldn't make any of their conspiracy bullshit stick and he kicked their ass two times in a row.

there, glad I could help.

Well, Noooooo....First I (for one) did not hate Bush....there was nothing there to hate since he was basically an idiot who strictly relied on neocon advisers......Now, ask me if I hated Cheney.. ...
Why do you hate Cheney?

FWIW, I don't hate anyone.

The Right impeached Clinton over a blowjob. And for the past eight years, there have been eighteen million, nine hundred and seventy-five thousand, six hundred and forty-two topics attacking Hillary on this forum.

But the Right attacks Obama "because he's black". :lol:

I wanted to believe Bush was a conservative Republican. I really did. But it turned out the retard act wasn't an act. The man was a big spending, big government moron.

Bush lost guns in Mexico, had several Americans killed in attacks on our diplomatic missions, spied on tens of millions of Americans without warrants, created an entirely unfunded new medical entitlement social welfare program, helped double the national debt, started three wars, treated the Constitution like toilet paper, circumvented Congress, imprisoned American citizens without a writ of habeas corpus, harassed and spied on reporters, had several corruption scandals in his Administration, took a bunch of vacations, created a new Cabinet department with abusive police powers, and helped lay the groundwork for the greatest financial crash since the Great Depression.

Now you have done gone and induced cognitive-dissonance in the minds of the tards who thought it was about race. Good job! :D

All they had to do was spend TWO SECONDS and think about all the hatred spewed at the Clintons for the past 25 years.

The Right IMPEACHED Bill Clinton. I know some people like to joke he was our first black President, but COME ON!!!

Obama comes along and gets the EXACT SAME TREATMENT by the Right, and the retards are like, "It must be because he is black." BWA-HA-HA-HA!
Do you think Bush would have done most those things (with the approval of Congress) if it hadn't been for 9/11?

President Bush didn't do it alone. A key difference between Reagan and Bush is Reagan put country ahead of personal loyalty, Bush did not. Another major leadership difference is Reagan surrounded himself with competent people. Bush surrounded himself with friends and friends of the Bush family. Obama and Clinton made similar mistakes.

Forum List

Back