Hillary voters endorsing the repeal of the Bill of Rights

I do not wish to repeal the bill of rights. Sure, things have been added or removed from the constitution through the amendment process but we'd get a vote on that.

I like a lot what the bill of rights stands for and would vote no on changing most things.

Well what to you expect, Hiliary supporters and basically dumber than dirt.
Amazing that they can find their way home everyday.

Reminds me of the old JayWalking segments on the Tonight show.
I always thought it was hilarious, when Jay would ask what they did for a living and the person would answer ? "I'm a Teacher" and then the hilarity would ensue. They too would usually end up being dumber that dirt too.

• Banned
Because you can find some idiot that doesn't understand what the bill of rights is doesn't = that HIllary wants to get rid of the bill of rights. Do you realize that 2/3rds of the states would need to approve any changes?
OMG......................OMG.......................OMG somebody slap me please

Last edited:
Hitlery voters are so dumb. They actually believe that her nasty big government ass is going to do anything except bury our children in debt. This liberal mentality is destroying western countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because you can find some idiot that doesn't understand what the bill of rights is doesn't = that HIllary wants to get rid of the bill of rights. Do you realize that 2/3rds of the states would need to approve any changes?
OMG......................OMG.......................OMG somebody slap me please
i hear ya......amazing aint it?...

Hey guys and dolls, this is precious...........

The thread premise is an idiotic lie, and fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The one thing that you are constant about - is the word "fallacy". What? You learn a new word and use it at every turn?

You are a fallacy....

randall?.....was that an ad hoc fallacy?.....

It was an ad nausem fallacy.....a felatious fallacy, a fallacy of monumental fallacyness.... :)

Forum List

Back