Why the Right Hates O? "80% because he's black...."

Wasn't being Black that caused people to hate Obama. In fact that was what got him elected.
It has been his racism that has increased suspicion of Blacks.

You forgot to mention that he was not really black......Conservatives branded him "Halfrican"

I have never heard that term before.

Yeah, me either. Halfrican?

:lmao:
Why do have to categorize everyone you discriminate against, (95% chance) racist?

Racists think half is plenty when it comes to blacks...I know GOP dupes/racists/ignoramuses, I'm surrounded by them. See sig last line.

You're ALSO misinformed on everything lol. Change the channel. I only bring this up when you're obviously absolutely wrong on something, know it, and don't care. Racism causes irrationality.

Want a donut? The truth hurts, donut?

No, I'm very well informed on your lack of intelligence causing you lefites to pull the race card, every singe time.

You are an asshole.
You are a racist asshole. Get back on your meds. Change the channel

You are certainly the asshole here. And I am not the one who supports race discrimination like you lefties do, so, what I am trying to say is,

Fuck you, you fucking asshole.
Boy the truth hurts. Blacks are discriminated against, stupid, so things like affirmative action are needed. Even our silly RW SC says so...

OP- Obviously it's a mix of RW misinformation/hate propaganda AND racism. DUH. It'll be a relief to get back to just the former when it's President Hillary. Then the racist GOP can prove it was Obama's lack of leadership lol...

I said most is just hatred of Democrats

But Republicans do enough to ensure the racists are still attracted to their camp. This is the reason why blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jews and every other minority group is repulsed by the Republicans

All one has to do is read some of the posts from USMB conservatives, listen to the callers on talk radio, read conservative blogs

Considering the scale of the myth that opposition to Obama is driven by Race, for you to know that is not true and to yet be unable or unwilling to explicitly state that fact raises the question of what other truths are you afraid or unwilling to admit?

REpublicans do NOTHING to attract racists.

THe fact that your primary "evidence" to support your claim is USMB posts shows that you have nothing to back up your PARTISAN opinion of your enemies.

NOt like Democrats who have concrete policies of blatant racial discrimination.

I'm sorry...but most of that racecard "myth" comes from Conservatives

There are sparse instances of Obama using it and when he does, he is generally correct. Same goes for Democratic leadership

The claims "Anyone who opposes Obamacare is a racist" were coming from the right

Republicans do whatever they can to ensure they have the support of racists. They know what buttons to push, which codewords to use, when to remain silent

All one has to do is read some USMB threads to see where the racists align

Why do you keep posting stuff that is obviously not true?

There is no correct way to use the Race Card.

NO one from the Right was claiming that opposing Obama was racist.

Republicans do NOTHING to pander to racists, unlike democrats who have actual racist policies.

There are far more racists on USMB on the Left than on the Right, see Asclepias, or Guno, for two obvious examples.
So they think whites are inferior? NO

THose two do. Very much so.

And yes, most lefties do.

When you believe that a racial group has some type of "original sin" to atone for, that would be a racial trait making them inferior to others.

Also, Affirmative Action and Disparate Impact Theory are polices of racial discrimination, and thus racist.
NOBODY thinks whites are inferior. They are allowed to hate white racists or even believing most are.

You're ALSO misinformed on everything lol. Change the channel. I only bring this up when you're obviously absolutely wrong on something, know it, and don't care. Racism causes irrationality.

Want a donut? The truth hurts, donut?

No, I'm very well informed on your lack of intelligence causing you lefites to pull the race card, every singe time.

You are an asshole.
You are a racist asshole. Get back on your meds. Change the channel

You are certainly the asshole here. And I am not the one who supports race discrimination like you lefties do, so, what I am trying to say is,

Fuck you, you fucking asshole.
Boy the truth hurts. Blacks are discriminated against, stupid, so things like affirmative action are needed. Even our silly RW SC says so...

Blacks are discriminated in favor of.

The Truth is what you are hiding from.

I doubt if 80% of conservative hate Obama because he is black, just as I doubt if 80% of liberals voted for him because he is black

The number is closer to 10-15% in both cases

Considering the scale of the myth that opposition to Obama is driven by Race, for you to know that is not true and to yet be unable or unwilling to explicitly state that fact raises the question of what other truths are you afraid or unwilling to admit?

REpublicans do NOTHING to attract racists.

THe fact that your primary "evidence" to support your claim is USMB posts shows that you have nothing to back up your PARTISAN opinion of your enemies.

NOt like Democrats who have concrete policies of blatant racial discrimination.

I'm sorry...but most of that racecard "myth" comes from Conservatives

There are sparse instances of Obama using it and when he does, he is generally correct. Same goes for Democratic leadership

The claims "Anyone who opposes Obamacare is a racist" were coming from the right

Republicans do whatever they can to ensure they have the support of racists. They know what buttons to push, which codewords to use, when to remain silent

All one has to do is read some USMB threads to see where the racists align

Why do you keep posting stuff that is obviously not true?

There is no correct way to use the Race Card.

NO one from the Right was claiming that opposing Obama was racist.

Republicans do NOTHING to pander to racists, unlike democrats who have actual racist policies.

There are far more racists on USMB on the Left than on the Right, see Asclepias, or Guno, for two obvious examples.
So they think whites are inferior? NO

THose two do. Very much so.

And yes, most lefties do.

When you believe that a racial group has some type of "original sin" to atone for, that would be a racial trait making them inferior to others.

Also, Affirmative Action and Disparate Impact Theory are polices of racial discrimination, and thus racist.
NOBODY thinks whites are inferior. They are allowed to hate white racists or even believing most are.

Only a moron or a complete liar would claim that Asclepias or Guno do not think whites are inferior.

And my point on the "Original Sin of Slavery" was right on.

YOu may be too dumb to be able to challenge those points, but you should be smart enough to realize that you did NOT challenge them.

Simply stating that you disagree is not an argument.

Dumbass.

I doubt if 80% of conservative hate Obama because he is black, just as I doubt if 80% of liberals voted for him because he is black

First of you, you're wrong. The numbers for conservatives are lower and the number for liberals is higher (relative to the dem 2008 primaries).

Second of all, you still have been unable to clearly and explicitly state that "Conservative Opposition to Obama is NOT racist or Race Based."

Dude. Your lefty cred is strong. You can bend on this one point and the mob will forgive you. You will still be one of them.

First of you, you're wrong. The numbers for conservatives are lower and the number for liberals is higher (relative to the dem 2008 primaries).

Second of all, you still have been unable to clearly and explicitly state that "Conservative Opposition to Obama is NOT racist or Race Based."

Dude. Your lefty cred is strong. You can bend on this one point and the mob will forgive you. You will still be one of them.
You seem to struggle with the concept of percentages

I believe only ten to fifteen percent of conservatives are bigots

Now shut up and build me a fucking wall

I understand percentages just fine.

And I've played this game with lefties plenty of times.

You say something like that, and I take it to meAN, as you just IMPLIED AGAIN, that it means that you know that the opposition is not race based.

And then, BAM, I reference that, and you lefties accuse me of putting words in your mouth.

So, now, I don't play that game. I don't do implicit when it comes to lefties.

You cannot bring yourself to explicitly stated that "The Opposition to Obama by conservatives is NOT race based".

You can't do it.

CAN'T.

Because your entire ideology is based on lies, and you HAVE to keep that lie in your back pocket, because you very likely will need it in the future to defend from the Truth.

You say something like that, and I take it to meAN, as you just IMPLIED AGAIN, that it means that you know that the opposition is not race based.

And then, BAM, I reference that, and you lefties accuse me of putting words in your mouth.

You cannot bring yourself to explicitly stated that "The Opposition to Obama by conservatives is NOT race based".

You can't do it.

CAN'T.

Because your entire ideology is based on lies, and you HAVE to keep that lie in your back pocket, because you very likely will need it in the future to defend from the Truth.
I can't do that because it would be a wrong conclusion

10-15 percent is race based

Really have you seen Detroit ? Blocks and blocks of deserted homes, business, and government buildings. Its in the top 5 of the most dangerous cities in the US. Chicago isn't that far behind. None of that's opinion its fact.

Nitwit.....to blame the 3rd world environment solely on democrats (and blacks is moronic and somewhat racist) Go ask the rich autocrats that run our government where the jobs went..... leaving behind unemployment and squalor.
Detroit ran itself into the ground because of decades of Democratic rule. No one else caused the city to spend itself into bankruptcy.

So where did I blame anything on black people ? I never blame a race. I blame the people who lied, made promises and that deceit lies solely at the feet of the Democratic party.
So what if all the industry left lol...and the whites went to suburbia. Coincidence? Nope.
It sounds a LOT like you're saying that black people don't do well without white people being around. That's pretty racist.

Ask yourself WHY industry would leave one area for another. That might give you a clue.
They need the white industry, because they are discriminated against duh. So does the city and the area duh.
Isn't that a great opportunity then for black industry to fill the gap? Also, after white people leave, who is left to discriminate against black people? No, the reasons industry leaves those areas are high taxes, crime, and heavy regulations. It has a lot more to do with financial success than racism.

You can't do it.

CAN'T.

You can find that percentage of racism in every ethnic group.

You can't do it.

CAN'T.

Polls consistently show that Republicans are more likely to hold racial prejudices, and not just in the South. Nationally, almost one in five Republicans opposes interracial dating, compared to just one in 20 Democrats,according to the Pew Research Center. While 79 percent of Republicans agree with negative statements about blacks such as the one about slavery and discrimination, just 32 percent of Democrats do, the Associated Press has found.

Researchers have found strong evidence that racism helps the GOP win

imrs.php

imrs.php

Why the Right Hates 'O': They Don't.

Why the Right Does Not SUPPORT 'O':
- He armed Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in the murders of over 500 people, to include 5 US citizens.

- He armed and aided the terrorist group the Muslim Brotherhood to take over the govt of our ally Egypt

- He armed, aided, and drug the country to war on his own, right into the middle of a civil war between a dictator and Al Qaeida - murderers of approx. 3,000 Americans, to help Al Qaeida kill the dictator who had been HELPING US fight terrorists in Nth Africa and to help Al Qaeida take over their own country as a safe haven.

- Supplied, aided, armed, trained and protected ISIS, who he called a 'JV Team' and allowed to roll in without opposition into Iraq to begin taking over the country our military had liberated at great cost, forcing us to have to send in Americans again - to die again - to retake what Obama lost.

- Arrogantly lied about having ISIS contained, just before they perpetrated the worst attack on our ally France since WWII....then mocked US citizens over their concern for our national security and their safety, claiming all they had to fear was widows and orphans...right before the terrorist to whom he gave a visa after a non-existent background check murdered 12 Americans in a terrorist attack.

- He dropped leaflets to the enemy warning them that bombers were coming to strike them after the Paris attacks - TREASON!

- Up until then he had protected ISIS' black market oil industry that funded 50% of ISIS' terrorist operations, to include the attack on Paris

- Has violated both Constitution and Law, has refused to comply with court orders, has been found in Contempt of Court for doing so, has mocked and openly declared he will not comply with the decisions of the USSC, has illegally violated the FOIA 70% of the time - for which he should have been Impeached or at the very least CENSURED by now

- His administration has spied on the American people, used the IRS as a weapon against citizens he called his 'enemies'

- He lied his ass off to the American people to push a minority supported agenda down the throats of the majority of Americans who opposed it - It won't cost a dime, It will pay for itself, it won't cause you to lose your health care or jobs, and of course the award-winning 'If you like your plan you can keep your plan' lie

- He stole $500 Million he claimed was for the Zika virus and instead gave it to the UN to fund it's new Global Warming initiative...another Impeachable offense

He added approx. $7 trillion in new debt in only 4 years through criminally fiscal spending policies that helped him set new US records for 'monthly', 'annual', and 'total' deficit spending while doing so; was responsible for the 1st ever US Credit Rating down-grade; set new records for numbers of Americans on Food Stamps, Welfare, and other govt programs, and helped continue one of the longest-running recessions ever.

And this is not even close to being all of his criminal, failed, terrorist-supporting, Mexican drug cartel-supporting failed policies, agendas, and actions.

This President should have been Impeached several times over and his NOT having been Impeached is a testament to the week, self-serving, politicians who have put themselves and their parties above their oaths of office, their duty to serve the constituents who elected them, and the failure to keep their oaths to do what was best for this country.

Americans do not hate the MAN. They hate everything he stands for, his criminal, Un-Constitutional, law-violating, pro-Islamic Extremist, Globalist elitist agenda, his policies, and his agendas that have hurt this country so much.

You can't do it.

CAN'T.

Even if that is true, which it is not.

That would mean that the vast majority is NOT race based.

And yet, you CAN'T bring yourself to explicitly state that.

Can't you see how sad that is?

You can't do it.

CAN'T.

Polls consistently show that Republicans are more likely to hold racial prejudices, and not just in the South. Nationally, almost one in five Republicans opposes interracial dating, compared to just one in 20 Democrats,according to the Pew Research Center. While 79 percent of Republicans agree with negative statements about blacks such as the one about slavery and discrimination, just 32 percent of Democrats do, the Associated Press has found.

Researchers have found strong evidence that racism helps the GOP win

imrs.php

imrs.php

How many democrats support anti-white discrimination such as occurred in New Haven?

(hint: EVERY DEM APPOINTED JUSTICE SUPPORTED IT)

How many democrats think whites today should be held responsible for the sins of their ancestors?

Americans do not hate the MAN. They hate everything he stands for, his criminal, Un-Constitutional, law-violating, pro-Islamic Extremist, Globalist elitist agenda, his policies, and his agendas that have hurt this country so much.

There you go.........You were doing so "well" in first listing some legitimate gripes against Obama......and then your racism (and red neck) raised its ugly head showing exactly where your biases reside.

He added approx. $7 trillion in new debt in only 4 years through criminally fiscal spending policies that helped him set new US records for 'monthly', 'annual', and 'total' deficit spending while doing so; was responsible for the 1st ever US Credit Rating down-grade; set new records for numbers of Americans on Food Stamps, Welfare, and other govt programs, and helped continue one of the longest-running recessions ever.

Hey, moron.....Did you EVER wonder why the Iraq war costs never appeared in GWB's budgets????
Obama's "debt" certainly does and none of you right wing nitwits will ever admit to the scam.

Forum List

Back