Why the Right Hates O? "80% because he's black...."

So you blame another entity for the Obamacare fiasco? :p

My guess is people hate Obama because he is a tyrannical, racist, lying, unqualified douchebag who did not grow up in America and has a photoshopped birth certificate.

Place this moron on the racist, clueless, imbecile, birther category
He's a typical Drumpfette.

Really have you seen Detroit ? Blocks and blocks of deserted homes, business, and government buildings. Its in the top 5 of the most dangerous cities in the US. Chicago isn't that far behind. None of that's opinion its fact.

Nitwit.....to blame the 3rd world environment solely on democrats (and blacks is moronic and somewhat racist) Go ask the rich autocrats that run our government where the jobs went..... leaving behind unemployment and squalor.
Detroit ran itself into the ground because of decades of Democratic rule. No one else caused the city to spend itself into bankruptcy.

So where did I blame anything on black people ? I never blame a race. I blame the people who lied, made promises and that deceit lies solely at the feet of the Democratic party.
So what if all the industry left lol...and the whites went to suburbia. Coincidence? Nope.
It sounds a LOT like you're saying that black people don't do well without white people being around. That's pretty racist.

Ask yourself WHY industry would leave one area for another. That might give you a clue.

I don't think most people who hate Obama hate him because he's black. I think most people who hate him do so because they think he's a condescending liberal.

If Obama were a conservative, those same people wouldn't hate him.

Conservative emotions are so simplistic

They just can't disagree with an opponents positions, they need to hate the person

It wasn't enough to paint Obama as an inexperienced liberal not ready to lead. They had to attack his place of birth, call him a Muslim, make it clear he is not like "you and me"

The same now applies to Hillary.

With conservatives it is not a battle of political values, it is presented as a battle of good vs evil

And yet, you can't bring yourself to clearly state that it is NOT RACISM.

Kind of undermines your credibility overall.

I said most is just hatred of Democrats

But Republicans do enough to ensure the racists are still attracted to their camp. This is the reason why blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jews and every other minority group is repulsed by the Republicans

All one has to do is read some of the posts from USMB conservatives, listen to the callers on talk radio, read conservative blogs

Considering the scale of the myth that opposition to Obama is driven by Race, for you to know that is not true and to yet be unable or unwilling to explicitly state that fact raises the question of what other truths are you afraid or unwilling to admit?

REpublicans do NOTHING to attract racists.

THe fact that your primary "evidence" to support your claim is USMB posts shows that you have nothing to back up your PARTISAN opinion of your enemies.

NOt like Democrats who have concrete policies of blatant racial discrimination.

I'm sorry...but most of that racecard "myth" comes from Conservatives

There are sparse instances of Obama using it and when he does, he is generally correct. Same goes for Democratic leadership

The claims "Anyone who opposes Obamacare is a racist" were coming from the right

Republicans do whatever they can to ensure they have the support of racists. They know what buttons to push, which codewords to use, when to remain silent

All one has to do is read some USMB threads to see where the racists align

Why do you keep posting stuff that is obviously not true?

There is no correct way to use the Race Card.

NO one from the Right was claiming that opposing Obama was racist.

Republicans do NOTHING to pander to racists, unlike democrats who have actual racist policies.

There are far more racists on USMB on the Left than on the Right, see Asclepias, or Guno, for two obvious examples.

I don't think most people who hate Obama hate him because he's black. I think most people who hate him do so because they think he's a condescending liberal.

If Obama were a conservative, those same people wouldn't hate him.
Agreed. It's the racists on the Left who perpetuate the race accusations here. As mentioned earlier in this thread. The Republicans/far Right have no less love for the white 1%er Democrat nominee. It's about politics, not race.

Conservative emotions are so simplistic

They just can't disagree with an opponents positions, they need to hate the person

It wasn't enough to paint Obama as an inexperienced liberal not ready to lead. They had to attack his place of birth, call him a Muslim, make it clear he is not like "you and me"

The same now applies to Hillary.

With conservatives it is not a battle of political values, it is presented as a battle of good vs evil

But Republicans do enough to ensure the racists are still attracted to their camp. This is the reason why blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jews and every other minority group is repulsed by the Republicans

All one has to do is read some of the posts from USMB conservatives, listen to the callers on talk radio, read conservative blogs

Considering the scale of the myth that opposition to Obama is driven by Race, for you to know that is not true and to yet be unable or unwilling to explicitly state that fact raises the question of what other truths are you afraid or unwilling to admit?

THe fact that your primary "evidence" to support your claim is USMB posts shows that you have nothing to back up your PARTISAN opinion of your enemies.

There are sparse instances of Obama using it and when he does, he is generally correct. Same goes for Democratic leadership

The claims "Anyone who opposes Obamacare is a racist" were coming from the right

Republicans do whatever they can to ensure they have the support of racists. They know what buttons to push, which codewords to use, when to remain silent

Republicans do NOTHING to pander to racists, unlike democrats who have actual racist policies.

There are far more racists on USMB on the Left than on the Right, see Asclepias, or Guno, for two obvious examples.

The right claims....."The left says anyone who opposes Obama is a racist"

Show me people on the left actually saying that

So you blame another entity for the Obamacare fiasco? :p

My guess is people hate Obama because he is a tyrannical, racist, lying, unqualified douchebag who did not grow up in America and has a photoshopped birth certificate.

Heritage Foundation rolled out Romney-Obamacare plan in response to Hilary's concept back in the day. Check it out, locate abject reality. You can still falsely claim whatever you want like you always do.

The Right hates Obama because he is pro-choice.

The Right hates Obama because he is pro big government.

The Right hates Obama because he wants to raise taxes.

The Right hates Obama because of ObamaCare.

The Right hates Obama because his answer to every problem is the government, more government, and always the government.

In short, the Right hates Obama because he is a liberal Democrat.

You're welcome. Glad I could help.

"Obamacare" came out of the Heritage Foundation bub, look into it. You hate him when he serves up your own stuff. And the world sees it.
I am well informed on ObamaCare and the individual mandate proposed at the Heritage Foundation.

I have also informed the rubes here that the GOP sold us all down the river a long time ago. They GOP abdicated on this issue decades ago, surrendering us all to socialized medicine, what is called "single payer healthcare" these days.

All the moaning and gnashing of teeth by the GOP Establishment over ObamaCare is theater for the rubes.

The anger of the masses on the Right toward ObamaCare is genuine, even though the pseudo-cons are only mimicking the fake behavior of their cynical leaders.

I am opposed to ObamaCare on a gut level because it is just a stepping stone to socialized medicine. The Heritage Foundation was wrong, and ObamaCare is wrong. We are moving in entirely the wrong direction.

The US enjoys the world's most expensive healthcare plan for a WHO ranking of number 37th in healthcare outcomes. The other industrialized advance nations on the planet have come up with ways to deal with healthcare that put our system to shame.

There is no correct way to use the Race Card....
Chronic liars can't help themselves.

Agreed. Racism is bad. The problem is the LWers define racism so narrowly, they claim their actions aren't racist even though every intelligent person can see they are racist.

Racism: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race. racial prejudice or discrimination

You, many other fucking liars far Left Wingers and, of course, the OP:

I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

If you are on the right here is your chance to answer the same question.

I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

Now before you go bashing her, she has a graduate degree from University of Texas and a member in good standing with MENSA. I thought her answer was right on just like it has been since the day he was elected.

Show me a direct quote....should be easy if the left claims racism as often as you believe

REally?

How about the title and the OP of this fucking thread? bY Noteapartyplez.

BOLDING ADDED TO HELP YOU FIND IT.

"I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

If you are on the right here is your chance to answer the same question."

There is no correct way to use the Race Card....
Chronic liars can't help themselves.

Agreed. Racism is bad. The problem is the LWers define racism so narrowly, they claim their actions aren't racist even though every intelligent person can see they are racist.

Racism: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race. racial prejudice or discrimination

They define it narrowly when it suits their purpose to define it narrowly, like when discussing themselves.

When discussing republicans? THen they define it very, very widely.

Show me a direct quote....should be easy if the left claims racism as often as you believe

He just did.

REally?

"I am in Houston for a few days and having lunch with my friend of 35 years who is also a staunch, right wing Republican and has always spoken bluntly and plainly. So I asked her why, 7.5 years in, does the right hate Obama. I asked her to explain what he has done and the deleterious effects of his decisions and her answer is in the title of this thread.

The OP presents an anecdotal opinion

The right claims they cannot oppose Obama on anything without being called racist....show me some examples where this has happened

Never trust chronic liars.

lies-not-feeling-bad.jpg

REally?

The OP presents an anecdotal opinion

The right claims they cannot oppose Obama on anything without being called racist....show me some examples where this has happened

The OP is a liberal claiming that the right hates Obama because he is black.

She doesn't know what she's talking about. Most of us have a problem with him because on numerous occasions he's made it clear he hates America and hates Americans.

The OP is a liberal claiming that the right hates Obama because he is black.
Agreed, but don't forget you're dealing with a chronic liar who will dance around until you, me or someone else to the right of his far Left opinion says something he can twist into another lie. It's what people like him do.

She doesn't know what she's talking about. Most of us have a problem with him because on numerous occasions he's made it clear he hates America and hates Americans.
That's not why I dislike President Obama. I disagree with his political position that the State aka Federal government, should have total control over our lives. He, among many other far Left Democrats, believes the Constitution is a "living document". Cute words meaning it should be rewritten in their image such as stating "freedom from religion", eliminating the comma in the Second Amendment so only the National Guard, Police and US military are armed, etc.

Forum List

Back