Why so much anger on USMB

It's a fascinating psychological/sociological/anthropological study, but it's also a clear indicator of why we remain in decay.

Politics is sold as identity rather than as ideology, and so people all too easily fall into the trap of viewing themselves as warriors for a tribe. It is liberals vs conservatives in the minds of these people where never the twain shall meet as precious few are ever interested in understanding the intellectual underpinnings of the political philosophy they claim as their own, busy as they are in making a game of cowboys and indians out of it all.

I proved my point.

So your point was that you're a partisan drone whose visible spectrum of events is limited to defining them as Democrat or Republican controlled.

Bravo.

No I was pretty clear: Is Bush responsible for anything that is happening today? Anything? Care to answer or will you run away from it too?

George Washington is responsible for anything happening today.

What is your point? You want me to list every president since him to Bush? You believe there's some sort of discontinuity in the time-space continuum that will allow Obama to escape responsibility during his presidency?

Ok let me start over. When someone asks a question they are looking for you to answer. You didnt answer. Maybe the rules of Q and A are beyond you.

Either way, thanks again for proving my point.

I'll be happy to answer even the most stupid of questions: Yes, Bush IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING HAPPENING TODAY.

George Washington is Responsible for anything happening today.

Obama is responsible for anything happening today.

Now that we've discovered what an expert you are regarding "the rules of Q and A,"

1. What is your point?

My point is, as you can see, the same people who complain about Obama blaming Bush "for everything" are the same people who do not blame Bush for ANYTHING.

So when I ask that simple question they go running or deflect to another topic all together. *wink* See how that works?

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks

It's a lot to do with the changes happening in this country and their diminished perceived power.
We'll see who controls the Senate and Congress soon.
Then we''ll see which 'side' is putting up the most angry posts.
The fucking LIBs haven't gotten over the FACT that Bush won yet. LOL

Its always someone elses fault with you guys

This is Quite Amusing coming from someone who blames all of Obama's failures on BOOOOSSSHHHHH!.

Just sayin'.

I noticed you didnt even attempt to deny it....like this

What you just said isnt true but your deflection is noted

Since when was stating a simple fact "deflection?" YOU said "Its always someone else's fault with you guys," after SIX fucking years of blaming Bush for every single Obama miss-step, and noticing this is "DEFLECTION???!!!"

slap-7372.gif

Hahahahaha...Once again I have the opportunity to expose another poster by asking one simple question: Is Bush responsible for anything that is happening today? Anything?

Hahaha Once again I have the opportunity to expose another poster by asking one simple question: Is the democrat controlled government, for the last 8 years responsible for anything that is happening today? Anything?

Simple question....Who invaded Iraq?

This is Quite Amusing coming from someone who blames all of Obama's failures on BOOOOSSSHHHHH!.

Just sayin'.

Since when was stating a simple fact "deflection?" YOU said "Its always someone else's fault with you guys," after SIX fucking years of blaming Bush for every single Obama miss-step, and noticing this is "DEFLECTION???!!!"

slap-7372.gif

Hahahahaha...Once again I have the opportunity to expose another poster by asking one simple question: Is Bush responsible for anything that is happening today? Anything?

Hahaha Once again I have the opportunity to expose another poster by asking one simple question: Is the democrat controlled government, for the last 8 years responsible for anything that is happening today? Anything?

Which time?

Repub-voters here have been angry since I got here. Don't dare to question their *cough* "wisdom"!!! :tomato: DESPITE their < stellar track record at governing. lol

I'll be happy to answer even the most stupid of questions: Yes, Bush IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING HAPPENING TODAY.

Now that we've discovered what an expert you are regarding "the rules of Q and A,"

1. What is your point?

My point is, as you can see, the same people who complain about Obama blaming Bush "for everything" are the same people who do not blame Bush for ANYTHING.

So when I ask that simple question they go running or deflect to another topic all together. *wink* See how that works?

No actually, what I see is that Obama is held responsible for very little while he's actually been in a position to act, while Bush (or Clinton, or Bush Sr., or Reagan or Carter, or Maybeyougetthepoint), has been held responsible for very much while he's NOT been in a position to act.

Equating the two is absurd for whatever ridiculous reason you've managed to conjure: Obama is responsible for administering the Executive Branch and has been for the past 6 years. Obviously he is acting in the context of his predecessors activities, but HE owns what he does or does not do.

1. What is your point?

No actually, what I see is that Obama is held responsible for very little while he's actually been in a position to act, while Bush (or Clinton, or Bush Sr., or Reagan or Carter, or Maybeyougetthepoint), has been held responsible for very much while he's NOT been in a position to act.

Ok just go up a few posts and see everyone run from the question with your own eyes

Equating the two is absurd for whatever ridiculous reason you've managed to conjure: Obama is responsible for administering the Executive Branch and has been for the past 6 years. Obviously he is acting in the context of his predecessors activities, but HE owns what he does or does not do.

Sure he does but I find it funny that by declining to acknowledge that Bush's decisions still effect us today they attempt to make everything that is happening now Obama's fault because who's else fault could it be? The POTUS before him who had no faults?

Nahhhh couldnt be.

slap-7372.gif

Which time?

W is the only President, that I can remember who invaded Iraq. The bombing that is taking place now was requested by the legitimate government of Iraq. W's invasion was not requested by anyone, other than DICK.

slap-7372.gif

Which time?

W is the only President, that I can remember who invaded Iraq. The bombing that is taking place now was requested by the legitimate government of Iraq. W's invasion was not requested by anyone, other than DICK.

So you want to know who invaded Iraq when W was president? Or are you trying to make out that all the other invasions of Iraq that did not occur when W was president were/are justified?

FYI Bush is no longer the POTUS.

Which time?

So you want to know who invaded Iraq when W was president? Or are you trying to make out that all the other invasions of Iraq that did not occur when W was president were/are justified?

And we will pay for the W blunder for generations to come.

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Thanks

In public we have laws governing our emotions and actions. Online we don't (in practice anyway.) Better people vent here than no where or out n about.

Thanks
Suck my dick!!!!

*just kidding*

Which time?

And we will pay for the W blunder for generations to come.
Ayup... elections have consequences. If you don't want your country to be performing authoritarian actions, your gonna have to stop electing authoritarian democrats and authoritarian republicans.

Forum List

Back