Bundy's neighbors want militia to leave

What neighbors would those be? MSNBC never having been to rural Nevada must think it's a subdivision of Las Vegas. This comes from the Steven Horsford, the same Harry Reid mouthpiece that just lied about checkpoints on the highway.

Last edited:
yeah, a lot of people wanted the OWS to vacate parks that was hurting their BUSINESS

these people aren't hurting anyone on private property, are they?

Reading the link, it appears that the people of Bunkerville are really tired of the media trolling around. The reports of complaints come from the same democrat Congressman who lied about the checkpoints.

But local authorities and Bundy's neighbors in the tiny farm town of Bunkerville are growing weary of intense media attention

Never tell the truth when a lie will do. The ranch itself is in a rural area without nearby neighbors.

Last edited:

Reading the link, it appears that the people of Bunkerville are really tired of the media trolling around. The reports of complaints come from the same democrat Congressman who lied about the checkpoints.

But local authorities and Bundy's neighbors in the tiny farm town of Bunkerville are growing weary of intense media attention

Never tell the truth when a lie will do. The ranch itself is in a rural area without nearby neighbors.

Everyone has neighbors. They may not be very close, but we have them. We may not like them, but we have them.

These people need to go home. Don;t that have jobs? Is Bundy paying them with the money is he stealing from tax payers?

zz104.jpg

Don't make them LEAVE Nevada.

Make them STAY in Nevada.

Hell! if they promise to stay there GIVE them Nevada

I am still hoping for a shootout...:D

Some women would get hit but Bundy and his nutters are safe.

Or maybe they'll keep pointing their guns at each other.

Meanwhile, aren't the fines and penalties and interest on Bundy's legit debt piling up?

US govt takes convicted drugger's property away. Do the same with criminal Bundy.

Don't make them LEAVE Nevada.

Make them STAY in Nevada.

Hell! if they promise to stay there GIVE them Nevada

Meanwhile, aren't the fines and penalties and interest on Bundy's legit debt piling up?

US govt takes convicted drugger's property away. Do the same with criminal Bundy.

Exactly! I have been saying that from day one. Put a lien on his ranch. If he sells it or if his children inherit it, the lien will still be there and , over a period of time when the lein amount increases beyond the value of the ranch, the property will be worthless and no one will want it or buy it. The Government will win, it is just a matter of how and when.

Exactly! I have been saying that from day one. Put a lien on his ranch. If he sells it or if his children inherit it, the lien will still be there and , over a period of time when the lein amount increases beyond the value of the ranch, the property will be worthless and no one will want it or buy it. The Government will win, it is just a matter of how and when.

Unless Bundy's ranching business is incorporated. Then the government can will take over his business, which they are trying to make worthless anyway. And the Bundy's can keep the real estate.

Forum List

Back