Why so much anger on USMB

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Thanks

I have noticed it too, and have no idea why.

But I don't see it as a conservative thing. I have been called names and seen meltdowns from both sides of the aisle.

It is a pity that we cannot enjoy a good discourse on the issues. Of course, the funniest reaction to that is when I was threatened with a ban and jail time by one of the posters.

When you have posters like
RW
Rdean
Nutty luddite
GUNO
Statisrepho
Twat com
Franco
Fakey Jakey
posting endless threads sucking obama ass, I can see why some cons get mad. :D

Thanks

But I don't see it as a conservative thing. I have been called names and seen meltdowns from both sides of the aisle.

It is a pity that we cannot enjoy a good discourse on the issues. Of course, the funniest reaction to that is when I was threatened with a ban and jail time by one of the posters.

Midterms are fast approaching and posters are anxious so they come here to vent their resulting emotions. Many of their posts do not last long, though. ;) The anger is a reflection of what citizens are feeling.

I see some, not all, on the right simply responding in kind to the constant angry nasty from the left.

Thanks

There is another discussion about this at:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...the-left-right-lost-the-ability-to-think.html

It tries to avoid the "the other side does it the most" type of argument.

It is all part of the game. There are rules and as long as people stay within those rules it's all good. Some of the greatest insights come out during a flame battle.

Thanks

It's a lot to do with the changes happening in this country and their diminished perceived power.

Thanks

It's a lot to do with the changes happening in this country and their diminished perceived power.

Correct. It is their country and they are gonna take it back, dadgummit!

As soon as they find the charger for that free Jazzy scooter Medicare bought.

Regards from Rosie

There are so many times when I come here, read some threads and get turned off by the immature angry posts. I then scout out to see what other threads are going on and see way too many duplicate threads. I don't have anger issues, I come here to discuss, no pissing contests for this poster. Unfortunately, finding a civil discussion regarding politics is often futile. Most of the posts are loaded with derogatory commets about the other side. Exactly how many posters are living in their mother's basement anyway?
I'm here for the discussions and having some fun, it seems the most civil discussions take place in The Lounge.

Last edited:

Thanks

Midterms are fast approaching and posters are anxious so they come here to vent their resulting emotions. Many of their posts do not last long, though. ;)

Are you serious? That would explain a whole lot.

Thanks

"Diminished freedom" is closer to it, guano.

like you haven't whipped it up...

stop acting all innocent...and shocked oh dear

Much of the anger from the far right, eg., NLT, reveal s their awareness of the growing marginalization in preventing inevitable social, cultural, and political change in America. Some of it is racist but not as much as the left portrays it

Forum List

Back