Why so much anger on USMB

The culture war is inevitably moving away from the social right consciousness, which no longer and never will again dominate America. Yes, they are angry.

Read NLT's history of posting.

Or Vigilante's.

Or Stephanie's.

LadyGunSlinger? IlarMeilyr? Elektra? PoliticalChic? EconChick?

They are the NoNos, not the GoGos
I am not angered by you flakey...disgusted yes, mean, yes I can be mean to people I don't respect, namely you and most of the far left on this board.

Notice how Jim the leftie come off portraying all of them as cool, calm and collected?

Go read the Palin thread is all I can say

Read NLT's history of posting.

Or Vigilante's.

Or Stephanie's.

LadyGunSlinger? IlarMeilyr? Elektra? PoliticalChic? EconChick?

They are the NoNos, not the GoGos
I am not angered by you flakey...disgusted yes, mean, yes I can be mean to people I don't respect, namely you and most of the far left on this board.

You are a meanie? :lol: I thought you were just being a weenie. I only look left to you because you are so far out of the mainstream on the far right.

And Jim is right: both sides do it.

Wow! I'm in agreement with JakeStarkey, Jim and anyone else saying that the frustration/anger is on both sides.

May I remind everyone there is a natural anger phase that all people have to go through when facing great change.

Our country is accelerating on the learning curve of people getting involved in politics and government "like never before" -- and YES I mean on BOTH sides. So this is going to get stressed and heated.

At the same time, the issues over the war and costs of war, and risks on both sides of more or less war, are putting stress on everyone including national security, worldwide.

So this is highly elevated pressure to force change.

May I also commend everyone here for using free speech to the best of our ability
to try to confront issues head on. We all have different styles of reacting to conflict,
from avoidance to pushing, from competitive to collaborative. Yet we are still here, aren't we?

Congratulations to you, as we the people, all the troops fighting to eradicate error, falseness or bias wherever you see it, keep pushing to resolve issues to establish truth. We may be fighting from different angles, and for different causes and priorities, but at least we are using words and not physical weapons to fight each other.

Thanks for using this gift wisely and democratically, of freedom of speech, press, right to petition, to redress grievances.

Please keep trying to respect the due process and right to defense of the people you are accusing of spreading
propaganda, with the same equal respect you would want for yourself when you are accused of the same.

We aren't perfect, we have our biases, and different things make us angry, while other faults we readily forgive,
which anger someone else. But together, we can check and balance all abuses and try to correct these problems
on all sides.

You correct my faults, I point out yours. We are equal in this sense, and need each other to stay in line
and stick to principles and solutions we actually can agree on, while we work to fix the rest we don't.

Thanks to everyone here. Please forgive the anger, denial, projection going on, and work with the process
to continue redressing grievances we have with each other's parties, and we'll make it through this stage of progress.

America is heading toward a "more perfect" democracy by mastering and developing the system of self-government
that humanity is destined to achieve. We are the testing ground for how to use our laws to perfect this system and
make it work, including troubleshooting and correcting our own problems.

Thank you, everyone on here, friends or foes, allies or adversaries.
We all need to be involved or else we wouldn't be here. We are all important and have
roles to play that no one else can fill. So thanks for this, and let me know how I can help you be most effective
in whatever it is you feel most called to do. We the people are the government; we need to get our act together,
and coordinate our ideas, voices, resources and solutions, in order to tell the people in government what
policies and reforms need to be implemented to represent the WHOLE of us, as diverse as we are by party.

Thank you all for what you contribute to this process, and to this end.
You are a blessing to collaborate with, and I appreciate all your input and sharing,
no matter how difficult it gets. It is a necessary part of the process, as is the anger, for us to grow and work toward
equal justice, protection and inclusion under the law, representing all people of all parties, views, beliefs and interests.

Thanks, Love and Peace to you all.
May all the anger be directed toward constructive change
and may we help each other unite around positive directions and solutions
we can all believe in and be proud of as Americans with the freedom to assemble for this purpose.

Yours truly,
Love, Emily

When you have posters like
RW
Rdean
Nutty luddite
GUNO
Statisrepho
Twat com
Franco
Fakey Jakey
posting endless threads sucking obama ass, I can see why some cons get mad. :D

Its always someone elses fault with you guys

Wow! I'm in agreement with JakeStarkey, Jim and anyone else saying that the frustration/anger is on both sides.

May I remind everyone there is a natural anger phase that all people have to go through when facing great change.

Our country is accelerating on the learning curve of people getting involved in politics and government "like never before" -- and YES I mean on BOTH sides. So this is going to get stressed and heated.

At the same time, the issues over the war and costs of war, and risks on both sides of more or less war, are putting stress on everyone including national security, worldwide.

May I also commend everyone here for using free speech to the best of our ability
to try to confront issues head on. We all have different styles of reacting to conflict,
from avoidance to pushing, from competitive to collaborative. Yet we are still here, aren't we?

Congratulations to you, as we the people, all the troops fighting to eradicate error, falseness or bias wherever you see it, keep pushing to resolve issues to establish truth. We may be fighting from different angles, and for different causes and priorities, but at least we are using words and not physical weapons to fight each other.

Thanks for using this gift wisely and democratically, of freedom of speech, press, right to petition, to redress grievances.

Please keep trying to respect the due process and right to defense of the people you are accusing of spreading
propaganda, with the same equal respect you would want for yourself when you are accused of the same.

We aren't perfect, we have our biases, and different things make us angry, while other faults we readily forgive,
which anger someone else. But together, we can check and balance all abuses and try to correct these problems
on all sides.

You correct my faults, I point out yours. We are equal in this sense, and need each other to stay in line
and stick to principles and solutions we actually can agree on, while we work to fix the rest we don't.

Thanks to everyone here. Please forgive the anger, denial, projection going on, and work with the process
to continue redressing grievances we have with each other's parties, and we'll make it through this stage of progress.

America is heading toward a "more perfect" democracy by mastering and developing the system of self-government
that humanity is destined to achieve. We are the testing ground for how to use our laws to perfect this system and

We all need to be involved or else we wouldn't be here. We are all important and have
roles to play that no one else can fill. So thanks for this, and let me know how I can help you be most effective
in whatever it is you feel most called to do. We the people are the government; we need to get our act together,
and coordinate our ideas, voices, resources and solutions, in order to tell the people in government what
policies and reforms need to be implemented to represent the WHOLE of us, as diverse as we are by party.

You are a blessing to collaborate with, and I appreciate all your input and sharing,
no matter how difficult it gets. It is a necessary part of the process, as is the anger, for us to grow and work toward
equal justice, protection and inclusion under the law, representing all people of all parties, views, beliefs and interests.

we can all believe in and be proud of as Americans with the freedom to assemble for this purpose.

Yours truly,
Love, Emily

Rodney King said the same thing basically in only six words, "Can't we all just get along?" Try getting along with republicans who would rather see the country destroyed if that's what it took to make Obama a failure.

RW
Rdean
Nutty luddite
GUNO
Statisrepho
Twat com
Franco
Fakey Jakey

This is Quite Amusing coming from someone who blames all of Obama's failures on BOOOOSSSHHHHH!.

Just sayin'.

RW
Rdean
Nutty luddite
GUNO
Statisrepho
Twat com
Franco
Fakey Jakey

This is Quite Amusing coming from someone who blames all of Obama's failures on BOOOOSSSHHHHH!.

Just sayin'.

I noticed you didnt even attempt to deny it....like this

What you just said isnt true but your deflection is noted

Rodney King said the same thing basically in only six words, "Can't we all just get along?" Try getting along with republicans who would rather see the country destroyed if that's what it took to make Obama a failure.

Hi Jason: Your view shows you already separate yourself from Republicans, and don't seem to get that "those people"
see you and me as the "liberals destroying the country."

When we realize we are in the same boat, that's when we find ways to work out solutions.

No we DON'T have to get along. If you can't stand somebody, then let me deal with that person.
And vice versa.

And yes I get along great with Republicans and conservatives.
It's my fellow liberals and democrats I can't seem to get on the same page with.

So I relate to people on all sides having these issues.
We don't have to like each other, agree on beliefs, etc.
We don't have to get along to get the right things done.

Your post tells me the wrong questions or assumptions are being posed.

All we have to do is find ways to build a solution that agrees with our beliefs and ideas.
We don't have to interact personally but can delegate that to other people if we can't stand certain folks or groups.

We can still appreciate good ideas coming from that group, even if our personality or beliefs clash
and cannot be reconciled. The change is more in perception. Nobody is going to change their beliefs to something else!

on all sides.

Yours truly,
Love, Emily

Yes, there are some Dems and lefties that tried that with Bush, as well as the Pubs and some righties that have failed in doing that to Obama.

What many of you are not getting, particularly those of you who are older like me, is that millennials will not tolerate the social and cultural wars. They generally think the far right social consciousness has lost its value. That I agree means nothing. It is what the 40mm of them voting in 2016 think that matters.

RW
Rdean
Nutty luddite
GUNO
Statisrepho
Twat com
Franco
Fakey Jakey

So you have trouble accepting response to your behavior. Typical.

More like ignoring and lack of response!

When I ask conservatives to explain their views, they can explain them.
Sure, sometimes I get "well, that's different" when I ask why can't they
be prochoice about abortion and still against killing the same way
people are prochoice about gun laws and death penalty laws and still against killing.
Being FOR the choice and against faulty regulations doesn't mean being FOR violence.

When I ask Liberals about prochoice and due process,
not only do I get "oh that's different" but those choices
are so different they are not even open for discussion!

Reparative therapy is NOT a choice and there is nothing to discuss or prove otherwise!
Health care is a right NOT a choice and the govt is the best way to provide that, period!

Until it is PROVEN x y or z, or the law is established by govt,
it is not even a choice to people who think this way.
If Congress or Courts pass it, it is LAW, done deal
as if this is God speaking to a Conservative Christian
(which of course they will negate by "separation of church and state"
when someone ELSE declares something to be sacred as law)

All I can understand is that they depend on govt to make laws
the way extremely fundamental Christians believe laws come from
God and are not open for debate, so there is nothing to discuss!

If you want something different, you have to go through
Congress and Courts; laws do not naturally exist as
contracts between people where govt is the reflection
of this agreement, govt is used to IMPOSE and MAKE that law
not the other way around where the people make the govt.

So if people are going to complain about the far right,
the same thing happens on the far left.

I find the best way to avoid running into walls is to
stick to Constitutional principles and points of agreement
that build bridges to common solutions everyone can
respect. This business of my way or the highway
is not representing all people equally but only rewarding bullying
to force people by coercion or exclusion, and is not consent-based govt.

I think much of the anger—from both the Right and the Left—comes from a lack of respect for one another. Not one person out there will agree with you on everything. If we respect each other it makes the deal of disagreeing with one another easier, imo. For instance I'm a sociallly-conservative agnostic on the issue of homosexuality and gay marriage, yet there are many people I like and respect who are on both sides of me on this issue. There are good Traditional Christians/Progressives/this/that out there. Try treating them as people, first: know that there's a human being behind the computer screen, and be respectful towards him or her.

Those that do cause you anger, like trolls and crazy partisans... you do have the power to control your reactions to them... by ignoring them. Not everyone's nice, pleasant, fair, reasonable, honest, or perfect. From experience: if you're having a bad day and just want to see the world burn for the moment, don't log in to any messageboard unless you know you can control yourself. When things have got me down I go gardening or find something neat and harmless to do. I suspect if we could see each others' faces we'd be more respectful... because we'd know better that there are living, breathing humans on the other end of the line.

Guys like old Fakey aren't so much "mad" as just plain dishonest and plodding and dopey.

Left wing melodrama such as Fakey's perpetual bullshit spouting blather in the guise of "ANGER" is overwrought, over rated and laughable.

RW
Rdean
Nutty luddite
GUNO
Statisrepho
Twat com
Franco
Fakey Jakey

Just sayin'.

I noticed you didnt even attempt to deny it....like this

What you just said isnt true but your deflection is noted

Since when was stating a simple fact "deflection?" YOU said "Its always someone else's fault with you guys," after SIX fucking years of blaming Bush for every single Obama miss-step, and noticing this is "DEFLECTION???!!!"

slap-7372.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back