why she loves welfare

Here she is saying she has a crush on Mitt

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_UDpIL0Cfo]I got a crush on Mitt Romney ... GloZell - YouTube[/ame]

.We can certainly all pretend that this kind of attitude doesn't exist to any significant degree. We can pretend pretty much anything, what the hell. The fact remains that (yes, with exceptions) white kids and black kids are still told two different things by their parents, their communities and their "leaders":

White kids: It's up to you. You can't sit around waiting for life to become "fair", you have to work hard and sacrifice if you want to be successful.

Black kids: You're fucked. The white man is out to get you, and you need to depend on the government to make life "fair".

I frankly find it difficult to blame most of black America for attitudes like this woman is illustrating. This message has been delivered to them since they could speak, and it's been going on pretty much forever. Generations of families victimized by those who claim to want to "help" them.

As much as the PC police want to make this opinion a "racist" thing, they're full of shit. This isn't an indictment of this woman, or of blacks in general. It's an indictment of well-meaning people who aren't looking at the deeper, longer-term consequences of their "help", and of people who stand to gain when they deliver this kind of message to black Americans.

It's a damn shame.

The "damn shame" is that racism still exists. When you have people that will call the president a ******, you're being willfully blind, if you don't realize we still have a long way to go.

Of course racism still exists, and it comes from both "sides".

Unfortunately, there are too many people who have too much to gain by keeping both "sides" divided.

Exactly!!! You win the prize, it's all about control.
Chaos is easier to control than intelligence and serenity.

No, the damn shame is that no one went out and found a white woman on welfare who thinks EXACTLY the same thing.

Or do you all not think they are out there. LMAO. Some of you do undetstand that the largest number of people on welfare are white. Generations of white people on welfare. Working the system.

Who would have thunk it.

No, the damn shame is that no one went out and found a white woman on welfare who thinks EXACTLY the same thing.

Or do you all not think they are out there. LMAO. Some of you do undetstand that the largest number of people on welfare are white. Generations of white people on welfare. Working the system.

Who would have thunk it.

yeah, ok:eusa_shifty:

there are always going to be people who abuse the system...

Nonsense. There's very rarely ever a time when people "abuse the system" or do anything bad or wrong, except for when government gets involved in people's lives and breeds people into bad people. If you stop welfare, you'll stop people from becoming bad and wanting welfare in the first place. That's exactly why the whole gun control/gun rights argument is ridiculous too. If you stop making guns, people will stop becoming bad people and wanting to kill other people.

Wait a second.....

I really don't think this is an isolated case.

It's not a case. It's a parody. If you think the parody is based on an isolated case, you are very naive.

Since when does parody have to be based on any factual "case" whatsoever? What if we make a parody about witches going through middle America, abducting infants and eating them in Satanic rituals? Let's say we even make it "funny" somehow. Still wouldn't make anyone right to claim that such a situation ever happened even once.

you're right not to look;.. just another example of a rightwingnut nonsense.

there are always going to be bad examples.

they don't illustrate the norm.... well except in the imagination of racists like the o/p.

LOL... by not looking, you make false assumptions and stay naive like most mindless Libs. It is a parody. This lady has done a bunch of them. Of course with most comedy, no matter how outlandish, comes an element of truth

:clap2::clap2:

Who would have thunk it.

cause white wimmens can't talk that funny doofus.

The "damn shame" is that racism still exists. When you have people that will call the president a ******, you're being willfully blind, if you don't realize we still have a long way to go.

Of course racism still exists, and it comes from both "sides".

Unfortunately, there are too many people who have too much to gain by keeping both "sides" divided.

Exactly!!! You win the prize, it's all about control.
Chaos is easier to control than intelligence and serenity.

Exactly !! And it's amazing how one man who found to bring us together has divided a country more than ever.

That is Glozell Green . She is a comedian and making fun.. But, I also believe there are people out there who think just this way..

Like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E]I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!! - YouTube[/ame]

That is Glozell Green . She is a comedian and making fun.. But, I also believe there are people out there who think just this way..

Like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E]I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder how many really think this is an isolated case. It may be one of the more extreme, but in no way isolated. The joke is on the the tax payer, and those that practice personal responsiblity.

Like this?

And yet, the rw's want to stop abortions, birth control, Planned Parenthood and everything else that could help get this under control.

I would make condoms and the pill available for free to EVERY person on welfare. I would make abortion FREE to them.

Just that little tiny bit of money would save enormous money in the long run.

But no, rw's want to control the personal and private lives of all Americans.

As for this woman and those children - those kids exist. They are HERE. In the US, we do not let children go hungry or homeless. We are better than that. Or at least, we should be.

Edited to add this line - I would also make it damn expensive for her to get pregnant again. She would lose benefits if she got pregnant and carried to term.

Again, that would be a very small amount of money compared to what doing nothing costs.

This is the most basic difference between the left and right.

The right would cheerfully let those kids starve to death on the street.

Last edited:

Like this?

And yet, the rw's want to stop abortions, birth control, Planned Parenthood and everything else that could help get this under control.

I would make condoms and the pill available for free to EVERY person on welfare. I would make abortion FREE to them.

As for this woman and those children - those kids exist. They are HERE. In the US, we do not let children go hungry or homeless. We are better than that. Or at least, we should be.

Edited to add this line - I would also make it damn expensive for her to get pregnant again. She would lose benefits if she got pregnant and carried to term.

Again, that would be a very small amount of money compared to what doing nothing costs.

I am a conservative and agree with everything you said, except the last line which is hogwash.

This line is the problem:

"Edited to add this line - I would also make it damn expensive for her to get pregnant again. She would lose benefits if she got pregnant and carried to term. "

The left would never let that happen.

you're right not to look;.. just another example of rightwingnut nonsense.

there are always going to be bad examples.

they don't illustrate the norm.... well except in the imagination of racists like the o/p.

Yes there will always be people that abuse the system, so your solution is to eliminate the work requirement.

Idiots everyone of you.

I am a conservative and agree with everything you said, except the last line which is hogwash.

This line is the problem:

"Edited to add this line - I would also make it damn expensive for her to get pregnant again. She would lose benefits if she got pregnant and carried to term. "

The left would never let that happen.

Neither the right nor left would or could let it happen because it is unconstitutional.

As for what I said about the right letting kids starve to death on the street, read the posts here.

For that matter, let's just ask them --

Understanding fully that this mother has no recourse, no way to earn enough money to support her kids, the question is, what should be done about children like those in the video? should we, as a society, feed them? house them? ignore them and their mother.

Forum List

Back