why she loves welfare

And yet, the rw's want to stop abortions, birth control, Planned Parenthood and everything else that could help get this under control.

I would make condoms and the pill available for free to EVERY person on welfare. I would make abortion FREE to them.

Just that little tiny bit of money would save enormous money in the long run.

But no, rw's want to control the personal and private lives of all Americans.

As for this woman and those children - those kids exist. They are HERE. In the US, we do not let children go hungry or homeless. We are better than that. Or at least, we should be.

Edited to add this line - I would also make it damn expensive for her to get pregnant again. She would lose benefits if she got pregnant and carried to term.

Again, that would be a very small amount of money compared to what doing nothing costs.

This is the most basic difference between the left and right.

The right would cheerfully let those kids starve to death on the street.

I am a conservative and agree with everything you said, except the last line which is hogwash.

This line is the problem:

"Edited to add this line - I would also make it damn expensive for her to get pregnant again. She would lose benefits if she got pregnant and carried to term. "

The left would never let that happen.

Neither the right nor left would or could let it happen because it is unconstitutional.

As for what I said about the right letting kids starve to death on the street, read the posts here.

For that matter, let's just ask them --

Understanding fully that this mother has no recourse, no way to earn enough money to support her kids, the question is, what should be done about children like those in the video? should we, as a society, feed them? house them? ignore them and their mother.

There are goofy radicals on both sides of the aisle. I don't need to ask them. But the point (like so many of the threads) is giving a free ride with no pressure for personal responsibilty, will just breed future generations of the same. The left always seems to support the entitlements, without the notion that people should be obligated to do for themselves first, and not rely on the government.

And yet, the rw's want to stop abortions, birth control, Planned Parenthood and everything else that could help get this under control.

I would make condoms and the pill available for free to EVERY person on welfare. I would make abortion FREE to them.

As for this woman and those children - those kids exist. They are HERE. In the US, we do not let children go hungry or homeless. We are better than that. Or at least, we should be.

Edited to add this line - I would also make it damn expensive for her to get pregnant again. She would lose benefits if she got pregnant and carried to term.

Again, that would be a very small amount of money compared to what doing nothing costs.

I am a conservative and agree with everything you said, except the last line which is hogwash.

This line is the problem:

"Edited to add this line - I would also make it damn expensive for her to get pregnant again. She would lose benefits if she got pregnant and carried to term. "

The left would never let that happen.

Neither the right nor left would or could let it happen because it is unconstitutional.

As for what I said about the right letting kids starve to death on the street, read the posts here.

For that matter, let's just ask them --

Understanding fully that this mother has no recourse, no way to earn enough money to support her kids, the question is, what should be done about children like those in the video? should we, as a society, feed them? house them? ignore them and their mother.

IMO We as a society, should take those children away from the mother permanently. I believe that raising children in a good group home would be preferable to allowing them to be raised by those that would teach them no personal responsibility. I believe that the mother should be required to have birth control or face criminal neglect charges. I also think that you should not be allowed to continue bringing children into the world if you can't support the ones you already have. I also think that mom's future wages should be garnished to pay society for raising her kids. The only way that we'll ever stop generational welfare is to remove children from the environment.

That is Glozell Green . She is a comedian and making fun.. But, I also believe there are people out there who think just this way..

Like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E]I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Tell me something, Dudley... weren't all of those things available to this baby machine before she started popping out kids like a Pez dispenser?

Yep, they're here, they're real and they're getting THOUSANDS of $$$ of help. It's not the kids fault that this whore can't keep her fucking pants on.

Utter bullshit, Dudley. Hyperbole and hyperventilate much?

Forum List

Back