Why Racial Difference Scares People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im the last to race bait i think you didnt understood there are lots of forms of discrimination but we talked about white nationalist maybe i took away something since it was explicitly mentioned but i read stormfront i know white dont give ever credit to nonwhite and attributes themselfes all and everything positive i replied on topic but i think you are off topic
I am off topic, huh? Let's see, you said this what I replied with talking about the caste system in India, where your ancestry is.
Racial differnce for white nationalists means racial hierarchy they always ascribe themselves all positive attributes and others negative attributes.
As a response, I illustrated that there are societies where there is a hierarchy within the same race thus pointed out your race baiting. I have nothing more to say to you since you are a very bitter person who hates to be a gypsy. You cannot change that, that's why I recommended this:
We just need to be content and have self confidence in who and what we are. If you feel less than others, it comes from within you and your life is miserable.
Bye....

what i actually wanted to say is that white nationalists ascribe them all good attributes like for example "the aryan man is moral and creates civilisation" and jews are immoral and power hungry and greedy or negroes destroy civilisation etc. i know what white nationalists say. it has nothing to do with any caste system, maybe we dont understand eatch other here, and they are like afro-centrists they claim every ancient civilisation was white and everything was invented by whites always, afrocentrists claim the same about blacks.

Racial differences, like what? This issue is a minefield. I often wonder what if there weren't any racial differences? Silly me. All sorts of silly things would go away, excuses for poor on poor violence or excusing or exaggerating bad police shootings. All lives do matter. But's let's look at the issue here, who is making color a major factor?
You should read your history. White people have always been the ones making color a factor. Black people taught europeans civilization with no regard to their color. Twice as a matter of fact. Then whites turned around and decided to make up the races and declare whites as superior. The funny thing is if whites were really superior they wouldn't have to actively attempt to handicap those they considered inferior. :laugh:
Black people are racist towards each other, depending on how much of a darkie you are. The whiter, the better. Then there are those who can pass. When a white person tried to pass as a darkie, people called her nuts.

pass as opposed to fail

Im the last to race bait i think you didnt understood there are lots of forms of discrimination but we talked about white nationalist maybe i took away something since it was explicitly mentioned but i read stormfront i know white dont give ever credit to nonwhite and attributes themselfes all and everything positive i replied on topic but i think you are off topic
I am off topic, huh? Let's see, you said this what I replied with talking about the caste system in India, where your ancestry is.
Racial differnce for white nationalists means racial hierarchy they always ascribe themselves all positive attributes and others negative attributes.
As a response, I illustrated that there are societies where there is a hierarchy within the same race thus pointed out your race baiting. I have nothing more to say to you since you are a very bitter person who hates to be a gypsy. You cannot change that, that's why I recommended this:
We just need to be content and have self confidence in who and what we are. If you feel less than others, it comes from within you and your life is miserable.
Bye....

what i actually wanted to say is that white nationalists ascribe them all good attributes like for example "the aryan man is moral and creates civilisation" and jews are immoral and power hungry and greedy or negroes destroy civilisation etc. i know what white nationalists say. it has nothing to do with any caste system, maybe we dont understand eatch other here, and they are like afro-centrists they claim every ancient civilisation was white and everything was invented by whites always, afrocentrists claim the same about blacks.

morty cracka come into the inner city without being armed to the teeth

Racial differences, like what? This issue is a minefield. I often wonder what if there weren't any racial differences? Silly me. All sorts of silly things would go away, excuses for poor on poor violence or excusing or exaggerating bad police shootings. All lives do matter. But's let's look at the issue here, who is making color a major factor?
You should read your history. White people have always been the ones making color a factor. Black people taught europeans civilization with no regard to their color. Twice as a matter of fact. Then whites turned around and decided to make up the races and declare whites as superior. The funny thing is if whites were really superior they wouldn't have to actively attempt to handicap those they considered inferior. :laugh:
Black people are racist towards each other, depending on how much of a darkie you are. The whiter, the better. Then there are those who can pass. When a white person tried to pass as a darkie, people called her nuts.
We call Black people who try to pass as white nuts too.

Here's what I think...

Leftist elitists exploit the black community to blame opposition to the Democrat party on simplistic, evil labels.

Nobody (statistically speaking) is "scared" of any other race.

Most people accept each other as they are. Most people are doing their best in life and are as happy as they can be in their situation. It's the leftists who have to convince them that they are marginalized, oppressed, and angry.

But you can't take it alone. You HAVE to take it in the context of who is saying it and why. The site is basically a watchdog site for "Euros" or Occidentals. It's entire purpose is to advance a white agenda. That makes both it's veracity and motives questionable.

In a day and age where you can hardly see a TV commercial WITHOUT a mixed race family or POC prominently pushed forward -- the idea that POC wake up depressed about their genes or "inherited differences" is stupid anyways. If ANYTHING genes and inherited (or assumed by self-declaration) differences ARE a big plus.

If you wont listen to the ACTUAL source of racist contemporary and know what they are thinking and pushing -- you're liable to develop a sense that any white male Republican is a racist and OVER-USE that term into oblivion. LOL...

In a day and age where you can hardly see a TV commercial WITHOUT a mixed race family or POC prominently pushed forward -- the idea that POC wake up depressed about their genes or "inherited differences" is stupid anyways. If ANYTHING genes and inherited (or assumed by self-declaration) differences ARE a big plus.

If you wont listen to the ACTUAL source of racist contemporary and know what they are thinking and pushing -- you're liable to develop a sense that any white male Republican is a racist and OVER-USE that term into oblivion. LOL...
Over the course of TV history until the most recent times, everything has been 100 percent white. So whats your problem with TV now? Are you a POC? No, so perhaps you need to listen to POC and drop the paternalism.

The problem with your last paragraph is that we have heard increasing racist beliefs from whites in the republican party. And the same people pushing racist beliefs and opinions try gaslighting people by claiming racism/racist is an overused term. Racism is an overused behavior, and it has increased during the past 4 years.

That's the "nature" of children and cowards.
He might have a point in evolutionary terms; it was only yesterday that we rode our steppe ponies across the Eurasian grasslands, patrolling our borders on the lookout for encroaching tribes. People prepared to kill our warriors, steal our land and enslave our women. Life in the tropical South may have been an environment where one can be trustful of strangers, but not so in the north. On the Eurasian steppes, it was hazardous, and those that lacked sufficient wariness didn't survive to reproduce. So perhaps we Caucasians, as well as all of the people of Eurasia, have a genetic inheritance for caution. If one can have a gene for homosexuality, why can't one have a gene for wariness?

Over the course of TV history until the most recent times, everything has been 100 percent white. So whats your problem with TV now? Are you a POC? No, so perhaps you need to listen to POC and drop the paternalism.

I was talking about advertising, and there's NOTHING VITALLY IMPORTANT in advertising other than evoking support for the products. But since you brought it up -- On my ComCast listings there are now TWELVE CHANNELS DEDICATED to black programming. As opposed to ONE for Asians, NONE for Red people. And maybe 10 for Hispanic. For Asians and Hispanics the LANGUAGE differences justify a lot of channels.

Are you trying to RESEGREGATE TV? How many "White" programming channels are there? Name a few for us will ya????? Of course YOU WONT --- because you NEVER discuss or answer question.. Just preach and lecture.

I was talking about advertising, and there's NOTHING VITALLY IMPORTANT in advertising other than evoking support for the products. But since you brought it up -- On my ComCast listings there are now TWELVE CHANNELS DEDICATED to black programming. As opposed to ONE for Asians, NONE for Red people. And maybe 10 for Hispanic. For Asians and Hispanics the LANGUAGE differences justify a lot of channels.

Are you trying to RESEGREGATE TV? How many "White" programming channels are there? Name a few for us will ya????? Of course YOU WONT --- because you NEVER discuss or answer question.. Just preach and lecture.

Nobody is trying to resegregate anything. That's more right wing stupidspeak.

Blacks are the group who watches the most TV. I've posted that information several times. Therefore when a company is selling a product on TV, blacks are going to be in commercials. I don't see 12 channels dedicated to black programming on my TV. So you need to start naming these channels instead of that "woe is me I'm white and blacks are being catered to" argument.

Nobody is trying to resegregate anything. That's more right wing stupidspeak.

Blacks are the group who watches the most TV. I've posted that information several times. Therefore when a company is selling a product on TV, blacks are going to be in commercials. I don't see 12 channels dedicated to black programming on my TV. So you need to start naming these channels instead of that "woe is me I'm white and blacks are being catered to" argument.
Nobody is objecting to the fact that blacks are in commercials. The problem is that the majority of commercials have black or bi-racial actors and couples when they they are a slim majority of the population. They are being ridiculously overrepresented.

Nobody is objecting to the fact that blacks are in commercials.....
1666131304751.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back