Speaker Pelosi: Again!

Pelosi is a by product of the hippy generation. To many drugs just a washed up burnt out old hag. But after a few six packs I might hit it.

With little fanfare and nearly no national media attention, the National Popular Vote effort is now 61 percent of the way toward its goal of legally bypassing the Electoral College established in the U.S. Constitution.

Frankly, I cannot understand how Democrats can change the Constitution without ratifying a constitutional amendment.

Last month, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed the National Popular Vote, or NPV, bill, making his state the 11th jurisdiction to enact the plan. With the passage of the bill, the interstate compact now has 61 percent of the 270 electoral votes needed to put it into effect.

Aside from New York, other states that already signed up are the heavily blue states of Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Washington, Vermont, California and Rhode Island. The District of Columbia also has joined the pact.

The states will not be required to award their electoral votes to the national popular vote winner until the NPV has signed up enough states to garner 270 electoral votes.

Scheme to bypass Electoral College quietly advances
'National Popular Vote' 61% of way to skirting Constitution
Published: 11 hours ago
by Aaron Klein

Scheme to bypass Electoral College quietly advances

With little fanfare and nearly no national media attention, the National Popular Vote effort is now 61 percent of the way toward its goal of legally bypassing the Electoral College established in the U.S. Constitution.

Frankly, I cannot understand how Democrats can change the Constitution without ratifying a constitutional amendment.
Executive Order, backed by a sympathetic SCOTUS?

Executive Order, backed by a sympathetic SCOTUS?

To Kondor3: I never thought of that one. If it happens that way there is always a one in a million chance a Constitution-loving president will rescind the EO. My gut instinct tells me that Democrats are angling for something more permanent. I just don’t know what it is.

Just think how much fun you'll have lying about this in the future.

You've lied about what she said about reading ACA and you'll lie about this.

Carry on.

You are correct...

What Princess Nancy really meant about ObamaCare was....

We need to pass this steaming pile of horseshit because we have no idea what's in it.

:badgrin:

Yes. An excellent example of a lie told about her.

But hey, that's easier than considering her entire quote.

Funny how both of the Democrat leaders are so crazy they make Obama look sane.

Harry "Greased Pig" Reid and Nancy "Natural Gas is Natural and doesn't have to be drilled for" Pelosi.

Reid and Pelosi are just there to make Obama look sane.

REISTV.jpg

Harry-Reid-Poster.jpg

Forum List

Back