Why Racial Difference Scares People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based solely on what is posted in his statement, what is anti-semitic or white supremist about it?

It is a stepping stone argument used to then claim whites are superior. Taken solely alone one can still see the place it intends to go, in this case since a white supremist group is using it, they intend it to lead to THEIR conclusion. If it were some other hate group it would still apply.
Except it doesn't apply.

Black supremacists like Francis Cress Welsing get to be child psychologists and even influence global and national affairs to the point that they get a free obituary in many media outlets(like PBS), but yet supposed white supremacists can't even write 2+2=4 without being challenged from a moral perspective.

2 plus 2 equals 4 is a racist equation!

All races want to be white, that's why they come to the US.
Even white people dont want to be white. Thats why they are always trying to tan or have sex with Black guys. :laugh:
It's always the fat ugly white trash that are with black guys. And we tan cuz we can! You're just jealous cuz you're stuck on broiled.

The greater problem in our society isn't group differences, it is group identity. Each of us is unique in our abilities; why subjugate them to group norms? Success can be achieved in every field of endeavor. Don't let someone else rain on your parade.

Racial differences, like what? This issue is a minefield. I often wonder what if there weren't any racial differences? Silly me. All sorts of silly things would go away, excuses for poor on poor violence or excusing or exaggerating bad police shootings. All lives do matter. But's let's look at the issue here, who is making color a major factor?

Racial differences, like what? This issue is a minefield. I often wonder what if there weren't any racial differences? Silly me. All sorts of silly things would go away, excuses for poor on poor violence or excusing or exaggerating bad police shootings. All lives do matter. But's let's look at the issue here, who is making color a major factor?
You should read your history. White people have always been the ones making color a factor. Black people taught europeans civilization with no regard to their color. Twice as a matter of fact. Then whites turned around and decided to make up the races and declare whites as superior. The funny thing is if whites were really superior they wouldn't have to actively attempt to handicap those they considered inferior. :laugh:

You should read your history. White people have always been the ones making color a factor. Black people taught europeans civilization with no regard to their color. Twice as a matter of fact. Then whites turned around and decided to make up the races and declare whites as superior. The funny thing is if whites were really superior they wouldn't have to actively attempt to handicap those they considered inferior. :laugh:
Black people are racist towards each other, depending on how much of a darkie you are. The whiter, the better. Then there are those who can pass. When a white person tried to pass as a darkie, people called her nuts.

The greater problem in our society isn't group differences, it is group identity. Each of us is unique in our abilities; why subjugate them to group norms? Success can be achieved in every field of endeavor. Don't let someone else rain on your parade.

democratics cannot conceive of "identify" unless the word "group" precedes it.

democratics cannot conceive of "identify" unless the word "group" precedes it.
What are "democratics"? Is that even a real word?

'Racial' differences only "scare" dimwitted, cowardly children.

No, they are ingrained, genetic differences that render absurd the notion of living equally in a society. Blacks will never be "equal" to whites because they have lower IQ's and more tendency to criminal behavior. It's pure biology.

...... It's pure biology.

Anyone who knows REAL biology knows that all humans are 99.9% genetically identical. Trying to use a specious biological argument to justify political injustice and personal cowardice only reveals that the interlocutor in question has no real argument at all. Pathetic.

As Joseph T. Chang, Douglas L.T. Rhode, and Steve Olson observe in their 2004 paper on the MRCA, we're all shocking interrelated, and getting more so all the time:

"No matter the languages we speak or the color of our skin, we share ancestors who planted rice on the banks of the Yangtze, who first domesticated horses on the steppes of the Ukraine, who hunted giant sloths in the forests of North and South America, and who labored to build the Great Pyramid of Khufu. [And] within two thousand years, it is likely that everyone on earth will be descended from most of us."

Racial differnce for white nationalists means racial hierarchy they always ascribe themselves all positive attributes and others negative attributes. I believe there are biological differences both inter and intragroups but for white nationalist they worship those and its like a cult and superiority is not objectively measurable depends on viewpoint and who writes it i hate all supremacists because they dont see a little humanity in other peoples

Racial differnce for white nationalists means racial hierarchy they always ascribe themselves all positive attributes and others negative attributes. I believe there are biological differences both inter and intragroups but for white nationalist they worship those and its like a cult and superiority is not objectively measurable depends on viewpoint and who writes it i hate all supremacists because they dont see a little humanity in other peoples
Why are there castes in India? Although, the state protects lower castes from discrimination, it is well and alive in society. So, start looking for your answers there, investigate your ancestry and ancestral home land first.

Why are there castes in India? Although, the state protects lower castes from discrimination, it is well and alive in society. So, start looking for your answers there, investigate your ancestry and ancestral home land first.
I have multiple genetic ancestries and only a small part is ancestral southasian and i live outside indian societal structure since 1.500 years as that is the estimated date of gypsy departure from india and i did a genetic test very ignorant to equate me with a indian. That being said why i would take the caste system as idol for western society not even modern indians do this brings us back to white nationalists.

I have multiple genetic ancestries and only a small part is ancestral southasian and i live outside indian societal structure since 1.500 years as that is the estimated date of gypsy departure from india and i did a genetic test very ignorant to equate me with a indian. That being said why i would take the caste system as idol for western society not even modern indians do this brings us back to white nationalists.
I do not think you understood anything I said or purposefully ignored it. Before you whine about Western racial issues, investigate the caste system within a society mostly consisting of the same race. Heck, even gypsies have their caste system at the present. There are the vagabonds, the wood carvers, the musicians/artists just to mention the major ones in present and the not too distant past in Europe. So, if you deflect and keep race baiting there is no reason for me to carry on a conversation with you. We just need to be content and have self confidence in who and what we are. If you feel less than others, it comes from within you and your life is miserable.

I do not think you understood anything I said or purposefully ignored it. Before you whine about Western racial issues, investigate the caste system within a society mostly consisting of the same race. Heck, even gypsies have their caste system at the present. There are the vagabonds, the wood carvers, the musicians/artists just to mention the major ones in present and the not too distant past in Europe. So, if you deflect and keep race baiting there is no reason for me to carry on a conversation with you. We just need to be content and have self confidence in who and what we are. If you feel less than others, it comes from within you and your life is miserable.
Im the last to race bait i think you didnt understood there are lots of forms of discrimination but we talked about white nationalist maybe i took away something since it was explicitly mentioned but i read stormfront i know white dont give ever credit to nonwhite and attributes themselfes all and everything positive i replied on topic but i think you are off topic

Im the last to race bait i think you didnt understood there are lots of forms of discrimination but we talked about white nationalist maybe i took away something since it was explicitly mentioned but i read stormfront i know white dont give ever credit to nonwhite and attributes themselfes all and everything positive i replied on topic but i think you are off topic
I am off topic, huh? Let's see, you said this what I replied with talking about the caste system in India, where your ancestry is.
Racial differnce for white nationalists means racial hierarchy they always ascribe themselves all positive attributes and others negative attributes.
As a response, I illustrated that there are societies where there is a hierarchy within the same race thus pointed out your race baiting. I have nothing more to say to you since you are a very bitter person who hates to be a gypsy. You cannot change that, that's why I recommended this:
We just need to be content and have self confidence in who and what we are. If you feel less than others, it comes from within you and your life is miserable.
Bye....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back